Afghans describe horrors of U.S. soldier's killing rampage

May 16, 2013 Full story: KEPR CBS 19 7

Sitting on a dirty straw mat on the parched ground of southern Afghanistan, Masooma sank deeper inside a giant black shawl.

Full Story
Papillon

Sacramento, CA

#1 May 17, 2013
So what?
The enemy needs to be removed from among the living by any and all means.

Muslim 7 year old kids and women firing automatic weapons at American troops.
Muslims men concealing themselves within a group of women and children, firing their automatic weapons at American troops.

EVERYONE needs to be killed, regardless of age or gender.

These uncivilized people are looking forward to meeting their 72 virgins, let them have their way.

What sort of 72 virgins do 7-year old boys and girls meet?
What about an 80-year old woman?

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#2 May 17, 2013
Who cares? These animals slaughter one another on a daily basis.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#3 May 17, 2013
what difference at this point does it make ?
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#4 May 18, 2013
Enemy Common Afghan People because of war failure they are targeting innocent civilians
Aliroger1

Hearst, Canada

#5 May 18, 2013
US MILITARY = NAZI STORMTROOPERS

Justice will prevail. America has lost the war in Afghanistan. It is now just a matter of time before they tuck tail, cut and run. America's reputation is stained forever.
word of GOD

United States

#7 May 27, 2013
Obadiah 1:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.
jstarr

Aliso Viejo, CA

#8 May 27, 2013
it doesnt say in the new testament "return evil for evil" it says return "evil for good". i have read the new and old testament and unless god comes down from heaven and tell us too (Like the israelites when the went into canaan) "slaughtering" people because they mistreat each other is not in his book. Maybe we are supposed to show how much better we are and bring a few into the light through example and not dogma. God Bless our troops...lets stop burning there lives in places the dont belong. Also the taliban did not blow up the world trade center al queda did. The Taliban screwed up royally by letting them stay their. True to me and you the taliban are horrific but there own people will get rid of them not some outside force.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Army Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) 1 hr Osce Archie 1,411
Female veterans battling PTSD from sexual traum... Sat My Thought 4
Albania and NATO enhance military co-operation Fri Aleksandra 10
Midlothian soldier welcomed home (Apr '12) Dec 25 Mike 4
Norway Massacre: Could It Happen in the U.S? (Jul '11) Dec 23 Swedenforever 598
Jerome Gray Dec 22 TAG 1
an Iranian Opposition Group's Fight for Freedom Dec 21 Rudi 1
More from around the web