Riot Insurance - Business Idea for Vets

Riot Insurance - Business Idea for Vets

Posted in the US Army Forum

Tony

Anaheim, CA

#1 Aug 13, 2012
I met a guy on Saturday, while fishing at a lake, who does riot insurance, in the case of a riot he will send guys to secure your building, and to board up the windows, and they will help to make sure that the victims are safe and that the victims make it home safely, etc etc etc. It is sad that people need riot insurance, but he said that his business is booming.

He operates his company in Los Angeles, and he said that it is a good business idea for people to do in other cities where riots might occur. He said that no one else is doing it, and he said that it is a great business idea.

Doing riot insurance might be a great business idea for vets. It is an idea which vets might consider.

Tout les meilleur,

Tony V.
Tony

Bellflower, CA

#2 Aug 27, 2012
In this economy it is hard to get hired by other people, and sometimes it is easier to start your own business, and then you can easily hire other people to help you.

Salute,

Tony V.
Tony

Bellflower, CA

#3 Aug 27, 2012
Some other ideas for business ideas for vets are starting your own armed security firms, and also armed body guard companies.

Anywhere where people congregate needs to have armed security guards in this day and age. Even the grocery store where I buy my groceries has an armed security guard. Malls, movie theatres, grocery stores, schools, etc etc etc, all need to have armed security guards.(And this would help to create jobs for people who have served in our Armed Forces.)

And also the rich and the famous people will always need armed body guards, thus there will always be opportunities for people to start armed body guard companies.

Also, sometimes neighborhoods hire private armed security companies to patrol their neighborhoods, so that is another business idea for vets.

There are a lot of opportunities for vets in the area of armed security.

Salute,

Tony V.
Tony

Bellflower, CA

#5 Aug 27, 2012
Some neighborhoods in Malibu, and elsewhere, have private armed security guard shacks at the entrances and exits of their neighborhoods, and they also have private armed security guards who patrol their neighborhoods, and when they do that then they reduce the crime in their neighborhoods to zero. This is also a good business idea for veterans, and they can hire other veterans.

Salute,

Tony V.
Tony

Yorba Linda, CA

#6 Sep 29, 2012
An experienced bodyguard can earn one hundred thousand dollars per year, plus bonuses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Army Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Soldier granted bond on murder charge Mon ssgmilanlarry 3
News U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor" (Feb '09) Jul 27 Majikmon 18,743
News Editorial: Higher wages, better opportunities r... Jul 26 I Hate The French 1
News Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl briefly detained in Northern... Jul 25 Here Is One 1
News Fort Snelling's upper post: 'Country club,' gho... Jul 23 Tellitlikeitis 8
News Wanda Jean Davenport Jul 22 Heavy Fed 1
News Plan unveiled to save N.J. military bases from ... Jul 21 bob 1
More from around the web