Trish Long: 1918 Spanish flu epidemic...

Trish Long: 1918 Spanish flu epidemic shut down El Paso

There are 2 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jan 20, 2013, titled Trish Long: 1918 Spanish flu epidemic shut down El Paso. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

This article is the first in a two-part series by Monica Krausse on the 1918 Spanish influenza epidemic in El Paso.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Juan Garcia DeBaca PHD

El Paso, TX

#1 Jan 20, 2013
trish sounds like she likes the Macho Panson.
Dean Wheeler

El Paso, TX

#2 Jan 20, 2013
I read this whole dang article and it's quite an eye opener. I'm fixing to go get me a flu shot tomorrow. I'm also going to be no the look out for bed bugs, which are increasing at an alarming rate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Army Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plaque honoring Robert E. Lee in Brooklyn to be... Aug 16 Listen to the Word 1
News Jury orders blogger to pay $8.4 million to ex-A... Aug 15 fingers mcgurke 10
News Experts: US-N.Korea nuclear war unlikely, but r... Aug 12 mike Tilford 1
News 3rd recruit dies during basic at Fort Jackson b... (Mar '09) Aug 9 Ranger Joe 363
News Training at Fort Stewart heard across Coastal E... (Mar '14) Aug 5 Retired Military 2
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) Aug 3 mack 1,524
News Man charged after police chase go-kart ina Jul 28 Adventurist 1
More from around the web