Victims want Fort Hood shooting deemed terror act

Oct 19, 2012 Full story: WMDT 13

Nearly three years after the shooting rampage at Fort Hood, many of those affected are urging the government to declare it a terrorist attack, saying wounded soldiers and victims' relatives otherwise won't receive the same benefits as those in a combat zone.

Full Story

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Benefits? Paid for by the tax payer, I suppose?
3OHA

San Jose, CA

#2 Oct 19, 2012
The Leftist takeover of the Defense Department is very troubling. Leftists in America are more likely to call the drone strike killing Al-Awlaki an act of terror and the discovery of twenty emails between him and the Fort Hood Muslim extremist shooter an invasion of privacy.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Oct 19, 2012
PayThat CEO wrote:
Are you in the "Liars of Benghazi" public union?
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#5 Oct 19, 2012
Obama and his Muslim Loving Far Left America Haters have a long record of Distorting,Denying,Spinning any incident of MUSLIM TERRORISTS...Political correctness gone insane.

That Spaghetti Bending Fat Ass Old Slut Naplitinio..with her denial of terrorists ,just encourages more to happen!!

Now it comes out,and OBAMA is caught trying to make the Murderer of our Ambassador to be that a Film did it...Now with his Dick in Hand ,He LIES,SQUIRMS,SPINS ,and BLAMES BUSH!!What a POLITICAL WHORE HE BE!!

In his attempt to downsize America ,and to placate the TERRORIST ,NUMBNUTS thinks they will go away!...

The only way to stop TERRORISTS is to get rid of their friend in the White House....The DREAMS OF HIS TWO MUSLIM DRUNKEN , DOG EATING,WOMEN ABUSERS AMERICA HATING SOBs..is in OBAMAS SOUL!!

THROW HIM OUT!TAKE AMERICA BACK!

Since: Jul 07

Newport News, VA

#6 Oct 19, 2012
fort hood is "workplace violence". and in his rose garden press conference the day after benghazi he described senseless acts of "violence" and called the attackers "killers". to claim that he called those people "terrorists" is like bill clinton saying he never inhaled pot. obama inhaled a whole lot!!! as a lawyer, the president should know that no judge would ever support what he claimed at the debate...
Gravediggers

Jefferson, MA

#7 Oct 19, 2012
Totally AGREE with this! Ft Hood WAS a terror act.

It's just Obama and the White House- think AG Eric Holder- trying to dilute the public's awareness of muslim terror acts and characterizing them as something else or just plain FAILING to EVEN discuss the possibility of TERROR!

Obama is an avoidant personality and his administration will obfuscate, deny and continue to lie to the American public to aid him.

The media is co-dependent and complicit in hiding the TRUTH from the public.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#9 Oct 19, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Has nothing to do with Obama.
WTF, it has EVERYTHING to do with Obama! GET REAL!
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#11 Oct 19, 2012
It was a blatant terrorist attack and the families should get the benefits! After all, unlike mittwit, they were willing to serve and die for this country!
CBOW

Dover, PA

#13 Oct 19, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Really?? How do you figure?
It happened during his watch. If it was under Bush's you would claim he was involved.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#15 Oct 19, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Hell... 9-11 happened during Bush's watch...I don't think he was involved. You sir are a jackazz.
Would you prefer I used "aware of" instead. Obama is up to his clavicles in the Hood shooting and the Libya cover-up.
liberals are nazis

Southampton, PA

#16 Oct 23, 2012
PayThat CEO wrote:
Hey,you liberal scumbag,your boy Obama called the shooting "Workplace Violence" What a Fu@king joke!Tell me that Obama is not a Muslim,if this wasn't a Terrorist attack then Barney Frank is not a f@g.You don't want these brave people who to get benefits they deserve?You are a piece of sh!t,you don't deserve to called a American,You are one sad mother Fuc#er,I bet you are on welfare and food stamps you blood sucking a#shole!

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#17 Oct 24, 2012
Congress would be responsible for terrorism. See the Postal Holocaust payout to trump Jewish Holocaust, Murderbyproxy, National Snitch Allen Carlton jr., USSC 99-565, Terminal Injustice, and the mysterious death of Ed Winsten (Federal Times) and Richard Brown (National Federation of Federal Employees). Death fix it recognize deficit.
june

Maringouin, LA

#18 Oct 31, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Really?? How do you figure?
its easy moron!obama still wont call hasan a terrorist and is sticking by work place violence!if he would man up and declare this as a terrorist attack soldiers would respect that!if you were there hearing hasan chanting islamist words as he shot at you what would you have called it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Army Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.S. Chaplain Reprimanded for Quoting Bible 59 min SolidRockFaithDOTcom 1
Albania and NATO enhance military co-operation 5 hr Aleksandra 6
Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) 5 hr Glenn Shepard 1,410
Dec. 16: Georgians fight at Ardennes Fri Will Dockery 1
Obama immigration plan changes little for undoc... Thu Holla Isabella 5
Federal review verifies long waits for veterans... Wed huey goins 15
SOA Watch may protest on Fort Benning Road unde... Dec 17 Will Dockery 4
More from around the web