Jordan hosts U.S. jets and missiles i...

Jordan hosts U.S. jets and missiles in drills in Syria's shadow

There are 2 comments on the Reuters story from Jun 9, 2013, titled Jordan hosts U.S. jets and missiles in drills in Syria's shadow. In it, Reuters reports that:

Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Ashburn, VA

#1 Jun 10, 2013
Good intervention exercise, hope the Russians can open their eyes and see that they are not the superpowers. Europe and US are the real superpowers. So what is the point of supplying Assad will all type of weaponry and denounce same actions by the west to Jordan. Vodka eish.
Koussay Okko

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Jun 10, 2013
The game is almost over for the Syrienne regime & iran& huzballah no water whow many strategic areas they might take over but one thing they forget that the Syrienne people will never surrounded not after over 100.000 people get killed by Assad rejime beside Israel & USA will never allowed group of terrorist group like huzballah to surrounded Israel there for the end of the Syrienne rejime & huzballah & Iran is going to be over within next two weeks cuz USA will never give up to small terrorist group such huzballah to claim victory over Syria any time soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Army Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) 13 hr Ron Lenker 1,459
News Retailers, Malls Beef Up Security Ahead of Holi... Mon Ritual Habitual 1
News Texas Has Long Welcomed Refugees Nov 19 huey goins 14
News Visitors to Fort Leonard Wood to See Tougher Re... Nov 16 Armyengr 1
News 3rd recruit dies during basic at Fort Jackson b... (Mar '09) Nov 12 wtf 360
News Thousands attend Veterans Day parade in El Paso Nov 11 Vet 5
News Remember Wounded Warriors on Veterans Day Nov 11 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
More from around the web