Sequester's automatic cuts to hit military school districts first

Full story: CBS News

Students move through the halls of Meadows Elementary School in Fort Hood, Texas, Feb.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Designed to Drawl Blood.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

Since he campaigned and spent millions of dollars "to get the word out to the people on the sequester" and since the people did not support him he has to try to do something to show he was right. The people are beginning to see his ways. He could have moved some of the cuts from the military to any other areas - as President he has that right - he could have taken away the study of the fruit fly's mating habits and saves money for the military schools but he will do anything to hurt America.
Duane

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

The military always takes the hit first, always has always will.
Yet every government office in Washington will have hot coffee service in it come Monday morning, every trash can will be emptied and floors vacuumed and cleaned.
The grants for studying the effects cloudy days have on the milk production of cows and the mating habits of lizards will continue.
The financial gifts to foreign nations won't stop, the subsidies and waste will continue...
yet first on the block is the education of our service members children, meat inspectors, first responders.

When you make cut backs in your household is the first thing to go the electricity?

This is a game and our politicians are playing us for fools, especially Obama.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-i-a...
The FLOtUS pats the back of the Queen of England, they should apear on 'World Idols' together.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Duane wrote:
The military always takes the hit first, always has always will.
Yet every government office in Washington will have hot coffee service in it come Monday morning, every trash can will be emptied and floors vacuumed and cleaned.
The grants for studying the effects cloudy days have on the milk production of cows and the mating habits of lizards will continue.
The financial gifts to foreign nations won't stop, the subsidies and waste will continue...
yet first on the block is the education of our service members children, meat inspectors, first responders.
When you make cut backs in your household is the first thing to go the electricity?
This is a game and our politicians are playing us for fools, especially Obama.
Just remember that all spending bills originate in the
House of Representatives and the House is controlled by
the Republicans. If they can come up with a bill Obama
can sign, I'm sure he will. Trouble is that the Republicans
have their sacred cows and the Obama and the Dems have theirs
and they are mutually exclusive.

Sort of a Mexican standoff.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Duane wrote:
The military always takes the hit first, always has always will.
Yet every government office in Washington will have hot coffee service in it come Monday morning, every trash can will be emptied and floors vacuumed and cleaned.
The grants for studying the effects cloudy days have on the milk production of cows and the mating habits of lizards will continue.
The financial gifts to foreign nations won't stop, the subsidies and waste will continue...
yet first on the block is the education of our service members children, meat inspectors, first responders.
When you make cut backs in your household is the first thing to go the electricity?
This is a game and our politicians are playing us for fools, especially Obama.
Sounds like the Republicans are finally getting what they
have been wanting for a long time, smaller government.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Military tanks in formation outside of Charleston WVA, today.
What else are they not telling us?
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RayOne wrote:
Military tanks in formation outside of Charleston WVA, today.
What else are they not telling us?
A couple jet fighter from the naval air station
not too far away just flew over.

Is it a coup d'etat?

Why aren't they telling us?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I can't imagine how the 'boy king' could have violated his orders, the U.S. economy is on a path for destruction by the the DNC & the RNC.
Scorpion

Copperas Cove, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Everybody liking that Hopey-Changey thing y'all voted for?
Retired 1SG

Copperas Cove, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Every property owner in Killeen, Cove and Heights needs to buy another jar of Vaseline.
Also just read The Pentagon has announced they will have to furlough 15,000 teachers in their DOD School system. I find that extremely hard to believe.
Retired 1SG

Copperas Cove, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember that all spending bills originate in the
House of Representatives and the House is controlled by
the Republicans. If they can come up with a bill Obama
can sign, I'm sure he will. Trouble is that the Republicans
have their sacred cows and the Obama and the Dems have theirs
and they are mutually exclusive.
Sort of a Mexican standoff.
Obama did accept a spending bill from the House - on more than one occasion - and the Senate, lead by that idiot Harry Reid, would not approve it.
great society battle ends

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

THATS OK,50 percent of our chillen will quit before they graduate from high school.... so take dna samples and fingerprint them. for police records .a mind is a terrible thing,.....to waste money on..

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Retired 1SG wrote:
Every property owner in Killeen, Cove and Heights needs to buy another jar of Vaseline.
Also just read The Pentagon has announced they will have to furlough 15,000 teachers in their DOD School system. I find that extremely hard to believe.
Somebody has to pay for $1.3BILLION we're giving to the muslim brotherhood in Egypt this year. Sorry. You better buy the jumbo jar, we'll need to raise payroll taxes again.
Fran

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The problem is that there has not been a budget...they
are spending money on continuing resolution authority.
Another problem is: half the country gets a free ride on taxes
plus a good many of them are getting a paycheck from the Earned
Income Tax Credit when they haven't paid zilch in Federal taxes.
Yes, the Administration is making the pain felt in those areas
where the average American expects something, such as education,
emergency services, the military, all the while they are making
people live in a fear state...like their election commercials of
demonizing Republicans in pushing Granny over the cliff...
The reduction in spending is a reduction in the increased spending...which does not affect the level of spending which would
be the same level as last years.
rfirma1

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 8, 2013
 
MD Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
So then you admit and agree that +$8 trillion added to the deficit rests with the Democrats. For their unchecked spending 2007-2011. Thank you for clarifying and admitting what everyone firmly planted in reality and facts already knew.
Also thank you for admitting that the Clinton surplus was a result of Republicans reigning in spending and adding less than $500 billion to the deficit 1998-2007.
Maybe there is hope for some liberals after all.
isn't it amazing that two thirds of the conservatives in maryland are currently on topix?

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 14, 2013
 
The Sequester will be used to do damage control (electronically). Nothing beats a paper legal document (Death fix it)(Assignment Fraud).

http://www.federaltimes.com/article/20130313/... |topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Collusion / Terrorism responsible for the American Holocaust (population control) total destruction of entire American families (suicides and executions). Terminal Injustice = Ambush Attack when those sworn to uphold the laws of the United States Constitution attack innocent individuals to reduce the workforce and personal gain (Coercion). YHVH solution in the American Holocaust is Mongoose Protocol (Death fix it).

http://www.scribd.com/doc/16789205/Complaint-...

http://postalemployeenetwork.com/news/2013/03...

Call to Duty

Semper Fi

Kilroy is here
national whistleblower

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 24, 2013
 
N.A.T.A.S.(satan's media)

http://usat.ly/KGQbCk

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

rfirma1 wrote:
<quoted text>
isn't it amazing that two thirds of the conservatives in maryland are currently on topix?
Yes it sure is. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••