U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor"

A U.S. Army soldier said he thinks Obama is an "impostor" and is pushing for further investigation into Obama's citizenship. Full Story

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#20742 Feb 4, 2014
Carolina Watchdog wrote:
Why would someone NOT be willing to produce and show his birth certificate?
Wouldn't this stop the this question?
LAITY v NY seeking the removal of Barack Obama from office for usurpation of the Presidency,by fraud during time of war,has reached the U.S. Supreme Court. Docket# 13-875

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#20743 Feb 4, 2014
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Patriot

Erie, CO

#20749 Mar 17, 2014
FYI

Luciferian/Satanic NWO 'Pushes Forward'-

Israel Prepares for Possible Attack by Hijacked Flight 370! Mother of All False Flags Underway!

Patriot

Erie, CO

#20753 Mar 28, 2014
Are the Israelis Planning Another 9-11 Using the Missing Boeing 777?

Why would Israel have a plane identical to the missing Malaysia Airlines plane in storage in Tel Aviv? The plane is Boeing 777 2H6(ER)- 28416/155, an identical twin of the missing plane, which has been in a hanger in Israel since November 2013.

Could this plane be part of a false-flag terror plot in the making?

http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2014/03/are-...
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#20758 Apr 12, 2014
FYI AMERICA

Armed federal officers have arrived to steal Bundy’s cattle and close down the land he is using. What’s more, they have declared a zone around the area to be free of the restrictions of the Constitution, specifically, the First Amendment right to assemble and speak freely. They’d like to keep their reprehensible actions quiet and out of the public eye. It’s really difficult to mow down a bunch of protesters ala Waco with the whole world watching.

There was always going to be a line in the sand and this appears to be it. Now, it will be important for average Americans to stand behind the militia. This was exactly what the militia was created for according to the federalist papers written by Our Forefathers.

Trust me, after what I have discovered in doing this research, we would all rather die, then live as they have planned. You cannot imagine what life in this world would be like under these pedophiling, phallic worshipping, thieving, mafia, drug running and money laundering evil ones, if they manage to face us down and garner physical control of Our states.

http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2014/04/vati...

Since: Jul 13

Duluth, GA

#20759 Apr 19, 2014
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text> YOU are a degenerate. Lt. Easterling is a patriot.
Yo' piss bob/wet pants, easterling is a lying coward.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jul 13

Duluth, GA

#20760 Apr 19, 2014
Patriot wrote:
FYI AMERICA
Armed federal officers have arrived to steal Bundy’s cattle and close down the land he is using. What’s more, they have declared a zone around the area to be free of the restrictions of the Constitution, specifically, the First Amendment right to assemble and speak freely. They’d like to keep their reprehensible actions quiet and out of the public eye. It’s really difficult to mow down a bunch of protesters ala Waco with the whole world watching.
There was always going to be a line in the sand and this appears to be it. Now, it will be important for average Americans to stand behind the militia. This was exactly what the militia was created for according to the federalist papers written by Our Forefathers.
Trust me, after what I have discovered in doing this research, we would all rather die, then live as they have planned. You cannot imagine what life in this world would be like under these pedophiling, phallic worshipping, thieving, mafia, drug running and money laundering evil ones, if they manage to face us down and garner physical control of Our states.
http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2014/04/vati...
Yo' my klan monkey pisstriot. If that racist Bundy were Black, your monkey azz would accuse him of welfare fraud. Those no balls militia racists are too busy hiding behind women and children to fight the government. The government backed down because they did not want the women and children to get hurt you evil cowardly racist p.o.s.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#20761 Apr 20, 2014
Big Bad Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' my klan monkey pisstriot. If that racist Bundy were Black, your monkey azz would accuse him of welfare fraud. Those no balls militia racists are too busy hiding behind women and children to fight the government. The government backed down because they did not want the women and children to get hurt you evil cowardly racist p.o.s.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Send in the drones.
Larry Sinclair

Waterford, WI

#20763 Jul 14, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>and hopefully a firing squad of U.S. Marines.
And a hangman's noose for all those like, Pelosi, Clinton, McCain, Paul Ryan, Howard Dean, etc. and ALL those who covered for this usurper.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#20764 Jul 16, 2014
Larry Sinclair wrote:
<quoted text>And a hangman's noose for all those like, Pelosi, Clinton, McCain, Paul Ryan, Howard Dean, etc. and ALL those who covered for this usurper.
YUPPERS in 1981 CIA Director William Casey said "The disinformation campaign will continue until everything the American public believes is a lie."
I believed in Ronald Reagan, read many books about him worshipfully, but you know what? The great RWR was given an honorary 33d deg mason rank just like the evil Nelson Mandela was awarded. Even Reagan was used by the Illuminati and Jesuits.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#20765 Aug 31, 2014
Obama is a Traitor.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#20766 Aug 31, 2014
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#20767 Aug 31, 2014
The Office of the President has been usurped by a NWO agent and Congress is complicit

Forensic findings on Obama’s birth certificate:‘A 100 percent forgery, no doubt about it’

http://www.worldtribune.com/2013/07/08/forens...
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#20770 Sep 1, 2014
We have been so lied to -

Casper, WY

#20771 Sep 3, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>YUPPERS in 1981 CIA Director William Casey said "The disinformation campaign will continue until everything the American public believes is a lie."
I believed in Ronald Reagan, read many books about him worshipfully, but you know what? The great RWR was given an honorary 33d deg mason rank just like the evil Nelson Mandela was awarded. Even Reagan was used by the Illuminati and Jesuits.
Robert & Patriot, thank you both for your efforts in revealing what is really happening out there right before our blinded eyes.
LIKE saying "The emperor has no clothes." Joan Rivers called President Obama gay and the First Lady a "tranny" during an on-the-street interview filmed earlier this week. The 81-year-old was asked about officiating an impromptu gay wedding at her New York City book signing Monday, followed by a question about whether she thinks the U.S. will first see a gay president or woman president. "We already have it with Obama, so let's just calm down," the TV host responded. Before walking away from the reporter, Rivers said "You know Michelle is a tranny." When asked to confirm her eyebrow-raising statement, she said, "A transgender. We all know. It's okay." from New York Daily News July 4, 2014
AND NOW she’s on life support, go figure!
FYI - Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama is the Antichrist
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#20772 Sep 6, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Robert & Patriot, thank you both for your efforts in revealing what is really happening out there right before our blinded eyes.
LIKE saying "The emperor has no clothes." Joan Rivers called President Obama gay and the First Lady a "tranny" during an on-the-street interview filmed earlier this week. The 81-year-old was asked about officiating an impromptu gay wedding at her New York City book signing Monday, followed by a question about whether she thinks the U.S. will first see a gay president or woman president. "We already have it with Obama, so let's just calm down," the TV host responded. Before walking away from the reporter, Rivers said "You know Michelle is a tranny." When asked to confirm her eyebrow-raising statement, she said, "A transgender. We all know. It's okay." from New York Daily News July 4, 2014
AND NOW she’s on life support, go figure!
FYI - Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama is the Antichrist
-------

I don't know it he is the Antichrist, but I know who he follows/obeys -

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to Truth, for there is no Truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of liars."
http://biblehub.com/john/8-44.htm

Casper, WY

#20774 Sep 10, 2014
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
-------
I don't know it he is the Antichrist, but I know who he follows/obeys -
"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to Truth, for there is no Truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of liars."
http://biblehub.com/john/8-44.htm
GOD'S ONLY BEGOTTEN SON JESUS SAID in Luke 10:18 "I saw Satan fall like lightning from on high." Barack means "lightning" and bamah means "on high". See Strong's Hebrew Lexicon words # 1299-1301 & 1116.'o','u' or 'oo' means 'from'. What other possible reason would our Savior say this if not as a warning against BHO?
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#20775 Sep 11, 2014
"911 Truth" in 5 minutes.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#20778 Sep 30, 2014
9/11 Truth Goes Nuclear! Massive Download In Progress

This is, by far, one of the most comprehensive, EXPLOSIVE and complete exposure of blackmail, compromise of congress and white house, and various depts within Our government, and finally, 9-11 and who did it... and now its all confirmed with evidence. There is no room for Israel or Rothschild to move out of the aim of those correcting all the corruption, treason, hidden wars against the western world, etc. Its out in the open and exposed and now its time to determine what to do about it.

The evidence contained in here would guarantee an indictment of players in our government and the bombing and destroying of Israel, in retaliation for her conducting war against America through these blackmailing, set ups, and the attack and murdering of our citizens in the twin towers. Israel is turning out to be one of our most vicious enemies. How ironic is that? I knew she hated us, but I had no idea just how much. Ironically, its all because we are a Christian nation and she is a Satanic whorehouse trying to do the same to the entire world and we stand in the way. All of this exposure (at the link below) and 9-11 certainly proves how much....

http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2014/09/911-...

Also -

http://www.budgetcamerareview.com/forum/discu...
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#20783 Oct 19, 2014
It's ALL about "The love of money" and Global Control folks -
AND http://www.liberianobserver.com/commentaries/... , http://centurean2.wordpress.com/2010/12/24/ro...

To the men and women within Our military - you Swore an Oath which you will be held accountable to. You Must Refuse orders from a usurper and those in Congress and ALL others that took Oaths to Uphold and Defend Our Constitution - The Supreme Law of Our Land - and are Not doing it. This is your Duty to your Country and your Oath, Congress has failed theirs, and Our state reps. as well.

http://www.worldtribune.com/2013/07/08/forens...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Army Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 1978 Fort Dix / McGuire AFB Incident (Apr '11) Wed Nutters Compass 7
US Army Pacific Commanding General on Viet Nam ... Mar 3 dit me may 18
Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) Mar 2 nameravet 1,427
Florida NAACP President Says NO to Confederate ... Feb 26 DavetheFloridian 1
Fort Riley possibly reducing employees by 9,000 Feb 24 The Kangaroo 90
National Guard deploys for summer training next... (Jun '14) Feb 23 Julia 22
New System Helps US Step up Defense Vs Biologic... Feb 23 jmcmahon 1
More from around the web