U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor"

Full story: WNBC-TV New York

A U.S. Army soldier said he thinks Obama is an "impostor" and is pushing for further investigation into Obama's citizenship.
Comments
18,461 - 18,480 of 18,695 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 16

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Didja notice what the redealicans scraped off the bottom of their extinct barrel?
It has you raving like a loon for over 4 years. Only 3+ long ones to go.....and still no proof.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Justice may be slow but Obama MUST GO!!

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN to that.
OBAMA is not a natural-born citizen simply because his official father was a Kenyan-Brit and never a U.S. citizen.
Obama himself was born a British Subject in Kenya before his adoption as Barry Soetoro in Indonesia.
Obama is using a stolen Social Security number, falsified Selective Service registration and a forged Hawaiian Birth Certificate.
Even IF he were born in Hawaii,he is still disqualified since he has dual citizenship. Obama can never BE President as the law stands now. Obama is a usurper.That makes him a spy under US Law.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN to that.
OBAMA is not a natural-born citizen simply because his official father was a Kenyan-Brit and never a U.S. citizen.
Obama himself was born a British Subject in Kenya before his adoption as Barry Soetoro in Indonesia.
Obama is using a stolen Social Security number, falsified Selective Service registration and a forged Hawaiian Birth Certificate.
6 years later and not one ounce of proof huh?

Poor retarded birthers!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Disarming The American People, Obama style

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/80...

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>6 years later and not one ounce of proof huh?
Poor retarded birthers!
Plenty of "Proof". Plenty of people looking the other way.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty of "Proof". Plenty of people looking the other way.
There was more proof that an attack was coming while flubs and cheney slept and connived. There's some 'looking the other way' to chew on.

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
There was more proof that an attack was coming while flubs and cheney slept and connived. There's some 'looking the other way' to chew on.
Mr. Crapola, Bush and Cheney are in the same cabal as Obama.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Obama an impostor! Hell, he is worse than that, he isn't even a citizen of the US!
Yep, Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation and not subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, since he was subject to a foreign power at birth.
Don't believe me, checkout the Civil Rights Act of 1866, which was our first nation law concerning citizenship.
Also the 14th amendment to the US Constitution is the Civil Rights Act of 1866, just placed where it can't be overturned without an amendment to the Constitution.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
Obama an impostor! Hell, he is worse than that, he isn't even a citizen of the US!
Yep, Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation and not subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, since he was subject to a foreign power at birth.
Don't believe me, checkout the Civil Rights Act of 1866, which was our first nation law concerning citizenship.
Also the 14th amendment to the US Constitution is the Civil Rights Act of 1866, just placed where it can't be overturned without an amendment to the Constitution.
LOL, Birthers!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, Birthers!
No, just a Constitutionalists.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Whine on you stupid birhter racist b@st@rd loser.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Not whinning, just telling you the truth!!
Oh, I'm not a racist, I am a bigot, I beleive you liberals (brown, yellow, black or white) don't deserve the air you breath, you should be turned into biofuel, this way you would serve a purpose!
LMAO!!!!

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No, just a Constitutionalists.
no, just birthers

Birthers are rarely college educated, and wouldn't understand the constitution if it was read aloud to them.

Birthers are pansies, nothing more
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>no, just birthers
Birthers are rarely college educated, and wouldn't understand the constitution if it was read aloud to them.
It would seem that the US Congress is either uneducated or just wants to turn a blind-eye on this fact, Obama is an alien.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>no, just birthers
Birthers believe Obastard was born someplace other than the US, could have been, but this is not what I work-on. I go strictly by the US Constitution's 14th amendment and the words of the framers that wrote it.
You can bring in the Wong Kim Ark v. US as your backup material, but I will destroy that also.

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>It would seem that the US Congress is either uneducated or just wants to turn a blind-eye on this fact, Obama is an alien.
BAsed on what?

All you losers ever come up with is WND....which made it money reporting on bigfoot and the locjh ness monster...Or nutter blogs!

Face facts, there is no such thing as an educated birther!

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Birthers believe Obastard was born someplace other than the US, could have been, but this is not what I work-on. I go strictly by the US Constitution's 14th amendment and the words of the framers that wrote it.
You can bring in the Wong Kim Ark v. US as your backup material, but I will destroy that also.
Chester Arthur blows your stupidity right out of the water!

Get a college degree, then come talk to me.

You wouldnt understand the constitution if Cookie Monster explained it to you!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>BAsed on what?
All you losers ever come up with is WND....which made it money reporting on bigfoot and the locjh ness monster...Or nutter blogs!
Face facts, there is no such thing as an educated birther!
Based on the Civil Rights Act of 1866, which is the 14th amendment.

The Civil Rights Act of 1866 was the first national law concerning citizenship and it states, "all persons born in the US and not subject to any foreign power are citizens".

The 14th amendment states, "all persons born or naturalized in the US and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" are citizens.

One can't be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" if they are already subject to another country, they must request naturalization.

Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation and is not subject to the jurisdiction of the US, he is not a US citizen.

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Based on the Civil Rights Act of 1866, which is the 14th amendment.
The Civil Rights Act of 1866 was the first national law concerning citizenship and it states, "all persons born in the US and not subject to any foreign power are citizens".
The 14th amendment states, "all persons born or naturalized in the US and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" are citizens.
One can't be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" if they are already subject to another country, they must request naturalization.
Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation and is not subject to the jurisdiction of the US, he is not a US citizen.
Obama was Born a US citizen, like every ither child born in Hawaii to an American mother.

Chester Arthur was president and his father was not a US citizen.

Youre running over the same old tired stupid arguements. Its hilarious how birthers are always constitutional scholars....yet you can never find a birther who actuall graduated from college!

You can lie all you want, but its obvious youre willing to believe this because youre a conservative, and nothing more. You lost an election, get on with your life!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Obama was Born a US citizen, like every ither child born in Hawaii to an American mother.
Youre running over the same old tired stupid arguements. Its hilarious how birthers are always constitutional scholars....yet you can never find a birther who actuall graduated from college!
You can lie all you want, but its obvious youre willing to believe this because youre a conservative, and nothing more. You lost an election, get on with your life!
If his mother didn't know who the father was, yes he would be a citizen, but that isn't the fact and his last name isn't Dunham.
"All persons born in the US and not subject to any foreign power are eligable to be subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" and will be citizens.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Obama was Born a US citizen, like every ither child born in Hawaii to an American mother.
Two violations of the US Constitution doesn't change the facts of the Constitution, that would take an amendment.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••