U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor"

A U.S. Army soldier said he thinks Obama is an "impostor" and is pushing for further investigation into Obama's citizenship. Full Story
conservative crapola

Nazareth, PA

#20375 Mar 26, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty of "Proof". Plenty of people looking the other way.
There was more proof that an attack was coming while flubs and cheney slept and connived. There's some 'looking the other way' to chew on.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#20377 Mar 27, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
There was more proof that an attack was coming while flubs and cheney slept and connived. There's some 'looking the other way' to chew on.
Mr. Crapola, Bush and Cheney are in the same cabal as Obama.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20378 Mar 27, 2013
Obama an impostor! Hell, he is worse than that, he isn't even a citizen of the US!
Yep, Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation and not subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, since he was subject to a foreign power at birth.
Don't believe me, checkout the Civil Rights Act of 1866, which was our first nation law concerning citizenship.
Also the 14th amendment to the US Constitution is the Civil Rights Act of 1866, just placed where it can't be overturned without an amendment to the Constitution.

Since: Aug 10

United States

#20379 Mar 27, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Obama an impostor! Hell, he is worse than that, he isn't even a citizen of the US!
Yep, Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation and not subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, since he was subject to a foreign power at birth.
Don't believe me, checkout the Civil Rights Act of 1866, which was our first nation law concerning citizenship.
Also the 14th amendment to the US Constitution is the Civil Rights Act of 1866, just placed where it can't be overturned without an amendment to the Constitution.
LOL, Birthers!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20380 Mar 27, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, Birthers!
No, just a Constitutionalists.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20383 Mar 27, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Whine on you stupid birhter racist b@st@rd loser.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Not whinning, just telling you the truth!!
Oh, I'm not a racist, I am a bigot, I beleive you liberals (brown, yellow, black or white) don't deserve the air you breath, you should be turned into biofuel, this way you would serve a purpose!
LMAO!!!!

Buffalo, NY

#20384 Mar 27, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No, just a Constitutionalists.
no, just birthers

Birthers are rarely college educated, and wouldn't understand the constitution if it was read aloud to them.

Birthers are pansies, nothing more
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20385 Mar 27, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>no, just birthers
Birthers are rarely college educated, and wouldn't understand the constitution if it was read aloud to them.
It would seem that the US Congress is either uneducated or just wants to turn a blind-eye on this fact, Obama is an alien.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20386 Mar 27, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>no, just birthers
Birthers believe Obastard was born someplace other than the US, could have been, but this is not what I work-on. I go strictly by the US Constitution's 14th amendment and the words of the framers that wrote it.
You can bring in the Wong Kim Ark v. US as your backup material, but I will destroy that also.

Buffalo, NY

#20387 Mar 28, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>It would seem that the US Congress is either uneducated or just wants to turn a blind-eye on this fact, Obama is an alien.
BAsed on what?

All you losers ever come up with is WND....which made it money reporting on bigfoot and the locjh ness monster...Or nutter blogs!

Face facts, there is no such thing as an educated birther!

Buffalo, NY

#20388 Mar 28, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Birthers believe Obastard was born someplace other than the US, could have been, but this is not what I work-on. I go strictly by the US Constitution's 14th amendment and the words of the framers that wrote it.
You can bring in the Wong Kim Ark v. US as your backup material, but I will destroy that also.
Chester Arthur blows your stupidity right out of the water!

Get a college degree, then come talk to me.

You wouldnt understand the constitution if Cookie Monster explained it to you!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20389 Mar 28, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>BAsed on what?
All you losers ever come up with is WND....which made it money reporting on bigfoot and the locjh ness monster...Or nutter blogs!
Face facts, there is no such thing as an educated birther!
Based on the Civil Rights Act of 1866, which is the 14th amendment.

The Civil Rights Act of 1866 was the first national law concerning citizenship and it states, "all persons born in the US and not subject to any foreign power are citizens".

The 14th amendment states, "all persons born or naturalized in the US and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" are citizens.

One can't be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" if they are already subject to another country, they must request naturalization.

Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation and is not subject to the jurisdiction of the US, he is not a US citizen.

Buffalo, NY

#20390 Mar 28, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Based on the Civil Rights Act of 1866, which is the 14th amendment.
The Civil Rights Act of 1866 was the first national law concerning citizenship and it states, "all persons born in the US and not subject to any foreign power are citizens".
The 14th amendment states, "all persons born or naturalized in the US and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" are citizens.
One can't be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" if they are already subject to another country, they must request naturalization.
Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation and is not subject to the jurisdiction of the US, he is not a US citizen.
Obama was Born a US citizen, like every ither child born in Hawaii to an American mother.

Chester Arthur was president and his father was not a US citizen.

Youre running over the same old tired stupid arguements. Its hilarious how birthers are always constitutional scholars....yet you can never find a birther who actuall graduated from college!

You can lie all you want, but its obvious youre willing to believe this because youre a conservative, and nothing more. You lost an election, get on with your life!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20391 Mar 28, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Obama was Born a US citizen, like every ither child born in Hawaii to an American mother.
Youre running over the same old tired stupid arguements. Its hilarious how birthers are always constitutional scholars....yet you can never find a birther who actuall graduated from college!
You can lie all you want, but its obvious youre willing to believe this because youre a conservative, and nothing more. You lost an election, get on with your life!
If his mother didn't know who the father was, yes he would be a citizen, but that isn't the fact and his last name isn't Dunham.
"All persons born in the US and not subject to any foreign power are eligable to be subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" and will be citizens.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20392 Mar 28, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Obama was Born a US citizen, like every ither child born in Hawaii to an American mother.
Two violations of the US Constitution doesn't change the facts of the Constitution, that would take an amendment.

United States

#20394 Mar 28, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Two violations of the US Constitution doesn't change the facts of the Constitution, that would take an amendment.
You only need one parent to be a citizen to be natural born. That has never changed!

So mr constitutional scholar.....what university did you get your constitutional knowldge from? Worldnet daily U?

United States

#20395 Mar 28, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>If his mother didn't know who the father was, yes he would be a citizen, but that isn't the fact and his last name isn't Dunham.
"All persons born in the US and not subject to any foreign power are eligable to be subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" and will be citizens.
What part of being born in the us makes Obama subject to another jusisdiction?

You have no education, You have no proof, youre just another pansy conservative!

“The opposite of Progress ”

Since: Nov 08

is Congress

#20398 Mar 29, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>You only need one parent to be a citizen to be natural born. That has never changed!
So mr constitutional scholar.....what university did you get your constitutional knowldge from? Worldnet daily U?
I do not like Obama and did not vote for him. I agree that just one parent has to be a citizen. Hell, Hillary Clinton would have been all over this during the 2008 primaries if it held merit.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20400 Mar 29, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' birtherpiss, the sour grapes smell courtesy of Mr. Obama easily beating p.o.s. Romney, smell as bad as the hole between your thighs.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
The only smell I detect is that of a pile of shit called Obama!!! LMAO!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20401 Mar 29, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>You only need one parent to be a citizen to be natural born. That has never changed!
Yep, and that would be the head god monarch of the family, at the time of birth.
Barry's last name isn't Dunham is it, not only did Barry get his father's name, he also received the citizenship of his father's nation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Army Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 1978 Fort Dix / McGuire AFB Incident (Apr '11) 5 hr Nutters Compass 7
US Army Pacific Commanding General on Viet Nam ... Tue dit me may 18
Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) Mon nameravet 1,427
Florida NAACP President Says NO to Confederate ... Feb 26 DavetheFloridian 1
Fort Riley possibly reducing employees by 9,000 Feb 24 The Kangaroo 90
National Guard deploys for summer training next... (Jun '14) Feb 23 Julia 22
New System Helps US Step up Defense Vs Biologic... Feb 23 jmcmahon 1
More from around the web