Col. Gerhard Schroter named commander...

Col. Gerhard Schroter named commander at Tobyhanna Army Depot

There are 1 comment on the The Times-Tribune story from Jul 9, 2012, titled Col. Gerhard Schroter named commander at Tobyhanna Army Depot. In it, The Times-Tribune reports that:

Army Col. Gerhard Schroter will succeed Col. Charles C. Gibson as the installation's top military officer, the depot reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Tribune.

b marale less employee

Jermyn, PA

#1 Oct 17, 2012
i work in system integration for jody and haven't been treated this badly in a career that spans 50+ years! while our directors and branch chief go to breakfast at the cafeteria at 8 every morning, they want to write up their employees for stepping out for a coffee or cigarette between tasks when caught up with their work. they have coffee makers and microwaves and refrigerators in their offices touse at ther convienence, they (supervisors directors branh chiefs etc.) can be sen outside their work areas daily, smoking or drinking the beverage of their choice, but the people they supervise aren't allowed the same privilages...totoal hypocracy...tobyhanna is not a worker friendly environment unless yu are a GS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Army Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael David Redman (Dec '08) 2 hr EMTmom 4
News Black women at West Point caught up in photo co... 11 hr SeriousIady 5
News Community remembers Army Spc. Kevin Dickson (Aug '08) Tue n56e6797t3 30
News Sharyl Attkisson: Homeland Security Mum on U.S.... Jun 27 spud 7
News Fort Bragg paratrooper dies while training (Nov '11) Jun 25 Proud Infidel 11
News APNewsBreak: Few vets expelled under 'don't ask... Jun 24 Wholly Silicon Wafer 1
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) Jun 24 B Miller 1,484
More from around the web