Gunman in Afghan army uniform kills i...

Gunman in Afghan army uniform kills international service member; 11 civilians killed by bombs

There are 2 comments on the The Hamilton Spectator story from Nov 11, 2012, titled Gunman in Afghan army uniform kills international service member; 11 civilians killed by bombs. In it, The Hamilton Spectator reports that:

A gunman wearing an Afghan army uniform on Sunday shot and killed a member of the U.S.-led coalition forces fighting in Afghanistan - the latest in a spate of insider attacks that are fracturing the trust between NATO and Afghan forces.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hamilton Spectator.

christine

Horsham, UK

#1 Nov 11, 2012
,these people are cowards to keepdoing this to the boys ,outthere , they are ther to help. keepsafe all of you godbless e veryone of you just takecare please
Oliver Comwell

Nottingham, UK

#2 Nov 11, 2012
christine wrote:
,these people are cowards to keepdoing this to the boys ,outthere , they are ther to help. keepsafe all of you godbless e veryone of you just takecare please
they are not out there to keep me safe,the Taliban are not going to invade Britain,that boy who died today like the others has died for nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Army Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dylan Wheelock Mar 21 Army Guy 1
News $3M Patriot missile takes down $200 drone Mar 20 Christaliban 11
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) Mar 18 Robert Marshall 1,519
News Fort Bliss soldiers who went AWOL in December f... Mar 16 Harry 1
us army 82nd airborne liars Mar 16 All The Way 7
News Trump Likely To Send 1,000 More Troops To Take ... Mar 16 Cordwainer Trout 2
News US Army prepares for Raqqa assault with more tr... Mar 15 Cordwainer Trout 5
More from around the web