Fort Hood victims want shooting called terror act

Full story: CBS News 33
Maj. Nidal Hasan, the Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly 2009 Fort Hood shooting, is seen in this undated file photo provided by the Bell County Sheriff's Department via The Temple Daily Telegram. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cute donkeys

Bronx, NY

#25 Oct 22, 2012
these fanatics are lurking all around. We need to get them before they get us
harvey

Columbus, OH

#26 Oct 22, 2012
cute donkeys wrote:
these fanatics are lurking all around. We need to get them before they get us
I don't like Righties either, but isn't that a little harsh?:)
The Truth

United States

#27 Oct 22, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the 'f' up you pinko commie.
The Truth

United States

#28 Oct 22, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You want me to tell you agin.
Pancakes

United States

#29 Oct 22, 2012
cute donkeys wrote:
<quoted text>
provide a link punk
The only link DENG knows is the one his right hand has with is Chinese version of a midget's penis.
cute donkeys

Bronx, NY

#30 Oct 23, 2012
Pancakes wrote:
<quoted text>The only link DENG knows is the one his right hand has with is Chinese version of a midget's penis.
chinese wieners are extremely small true. Chinese women also love American beef. Poor deng, no rice, no girl, and no brains.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#31 Oct 23, 2012
The Troof wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the 'f' up you pinko commie.
LOL...another Rightie playing 'Internet Tough Guy.'

It'd be more convincing if you weren't wearing that pink tutu....:)
Pancakes

Garland, TX

#32 Oct 23, 2012
cute donkeys wrote:
<quoted text>
chinese wieners are extremely small true. Chinese women also love American beef. Poor deng, no rice, no girl, and no brains.
No kidding!
Pancakes

Garland, TX

#33 Oct 23, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...another Rightie playing 'Internet Tough Guy.'
It'd be more convincing if you weren't wearing that pink tutu....:)
How do you know what the 'Internet Tough Guy' is wearing? You must know a great deal about pink tutu's and their meanings. But if I remember correctly about some, and probably most, of your past posts, you usually play the 'gay card' when you are called down to your level of importance. Think, gay, use gay, is gay. Sound about right for you?
harvey

Columbus, OH

#34 Oct 23, 2012
Pancakes wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know what the 'Internet Tough Guy' is wearing? You must know a great deal about pink tutu's and their meanings. But if I remember correctly about some, and probably most, of your past posts, you usually play the 'gay card' when you are called down to your level of importance. Think, gay, use gay, is gay. Sound about right for you?
You seem to know a lot about being gay. Are you his boyfriend? Not that there's anything wrong with that! LOL
vet

Maringouin, LA

#35 Oct 31, 2012
harvey wrote:
Doesn't make a LOT of difference to me, but I'd call it a mass shooting perpetrated by a psycho individual who, in this case, was motivated at least in part by identification with Muslim extremism.
Not sure why it's so important, these men are still tragically dead.
its important to these soldiers families you scum bag!its obvious that you never served!its also obvious that you need an ass whipping to help you see clearer?you harvey are a coward that eats liberal shit 3 times a day and again for desert!please post and let us know when we can schedule your ass whipping?

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#36 Nov 7, 2012
It was murder by proxy due to Collusion / Terrorism. The Postal Service tactics.(USSC 99-565 & supplement). Terminal Injustice equals Terrorism. Terrorism begets terrorism. Death fix it. Mongoose Protocol.
vet

Maringouin, LA

#37 Nov 7, 2012
harvey from ohio is the same little coward that posts all over the web sucking odummys ass!hes the chicken shit sob that never served but knows all about what the military should do concerning fort hood!what odummy says he believes?he doesent deserve the right to discuss the dead at fort hood but runs his mouth anyway.hes a yellow coward hiding behind his computer with a big mouth!he would suck hasan if odummy told him to do so!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Army Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor" (Feb '09) 16 hr Patriot 18,737
News Bowe Bergdahl charged with desertion 16 hr spud 2
News Oregon man, Army veteran volunteering to fight ... Thu harem sadon 1
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) Mar 23 Dorothy Rozzi Bel... 1,431
News General: Russian forces tied down in Ukraine a ... Mar 23 WEAK NAZI RUSSIA 21
News 'Strength and courage..Then and Now' - DAV Vete... Mar 23 Will Dockery 1
News An Army hero is honored for service in World Wa... (Mar '14) Mar 21 Citizen 3
More from around the web