Russia: West 'instigating' Syrian opposition

Aug 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTIV-TV Sioux City

The cost to fix a nuclear-powered attack submarine that was severely damaged by a fire at Portsmouth Naval Shipyard will come in within $50 million of the original estimate.

Comments
121 - 135 of 135 Comments Last updated Sep 13, 2012
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Leela wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant
Prove it assclown!! Prove I'm Wrong ignorant low life low IQ imbecile! You never ever do dumbazz!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Leela wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant
Educated Folks! We can now officially add another assclown to the list!! I always find these imbecilic nutjobs give themselves names like scumbag LYING nutjobs "Arab Muzzie Leela the pull pork lover"; "SYRIAN ASSODOMITE SOCK PUPPET"; "LIER BEATS HIMSELF SILLY TRYING TO FIND MORE LIES"; "JO JO THE FILTHY ARAB ASSADOMITE"; "The Professor'; "Truth"; The Prophet"; "Truth Seeker"; "The Observer" are deranged uneducated low IQ Brainwashed Low Life Nut Cases! They are on some big huge ego trip all the time and think nobody notices their ignorance! It's obvious the clowns have never had any formal education what-so-ever but like to think they have! Everything they post is always 180 degrees off what a normal educated person would think, believe and understand! There is never any rational thinking and researching facts is out of the question as it never crosses their little pea brain in their little world of make believe! It's a sad situation as these clowns go around making themselves look like complete fools and imbeciles every time they post something! Sad!! Very SAD!
British Expat

Montpellier, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it assclown!! Prove I'm Wrong ignorant low life low IQ imbecile! You never ever do dumbazz!
LOL. Everybody on topix already knows. "Professor Ayreshire" is just plain old Aryeshite. Posting "its" usual bollocks. Anyway, have another nice deluded day.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

British Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Everybody on topix already knows. "Professor Ayreshire" is just plain old Aryeshite. Posting "its" usual bollocks. Anyway, have another nice deluded day.
What else can we expect from a FILTHY DISGUSTING NUJOB in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Filthy French Institute for the criminally Insane (FICI) and I found out when they have to lock nut case Lil' British EX ASSClown DIAPER HEAD in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:..motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...Jewish people are Monsters .. Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID... Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches..motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...I HATE THE JEWS ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:..Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID... Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
British Expat

Montpellier, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>What else can we expect from a FILTHY DISGUSTING NUJOB in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Filthy French Institute for the criminally Insane (FICI) and I found out when they have to lock nut case Lil' British EX ASSClown DIAPER HEAD in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:..motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...Jewish people are Monsters .. Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID... Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches..motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...I HATE THE JEWS ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:..Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID... Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
LMAO. Another boring repost of a repost of a repost from the "Professor", Also known as Ayreshite.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

British Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Another boring repost of a repost of a repost from the "Professor", Also known as Ayreshite.
I'VE GOT YOUR AYRESHIRE HANGING! Want some??
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

British Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!!
Educated Folks! Always Remember "And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free!!" I always find these imbecilic egotistical nutjobs give themselves names like scumbag LYING nutjobs like "LIAR BEATS HIMSELF SILLY ALIAS UNREALITY NUTJOB ALIAS WAR MONGER"; "Olivia Crumwell" and Muzzie Lap dog "Syrian Assad Asswiper"; "Reality Check"; "Lil' Joey Liar Seeker"; "un-Reality is always best"; "The Professor'; "Truth"; The Prophet"; "Lil' Joey the LIAR Seeker"; "The Observer" are deranged uneducated low IQ Brainwashed Low Life Nut Cases! They are on some big huge ego trip all the time and think nobody notices their ignorance! It's obvious the clowns have never had any formal education what-so-ever but like to think they have! Everything they post is always 180 degrees off what a normal educated person would think, believe and understand! There is never any rational thinking and researching facts is out of the question as it never crosses their little pea brain in their little world of make believe! It's a sad situation as these clowns go around making themselves look like complete fools and imbeciles every time they post something! THEY NEED MENTAL HELP AND SOUND LIKE RAVING LUNATICS!!
Ayreshire

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Prove I'm a assclown ? Easy !! Prove that I'm a Wrong ignorant low life low IQ imbecile ? You just read my posts and and you'll see blatant proof that i'm a total xenophobic assclown & a hate dumbazz!
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

British Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
His real name is Professor Zionchit!!! LOL!!!!
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Ayreshire wrote:
Prove I'm a assclown ? Easy !! Prove that I'm a Wrong ignorant low life low IQ imbecile ? You just read my posts and and you'll see blatant proof that i'm a total xenophobic assclown & a hate dumbazz!
Lie all you like, but the world knows that you zionchits are instigating the opposition!!
Mike Schlopert

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Oy vay z'mir!, Another Yankee wants Syria to be ruled by Muslim extremists, They may ruin our ciountry Israel!.
Du biste Meshigene?.
Mike Schlopert

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

"Ayreshire"Inta Mjnun, or just simple Juha?.
Mike Schlopert

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

"Syrian" stop blaming the Zionists, They have nothing to do with your country religious fractional civil war, what you all need to do is be Atheists, that'll solve the whole problems in the Middle east!. Mafish!
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

British Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! His real name is Professor Zionchitter!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••