Russia: West 'instigating' Syrian opposition

Aug 22, 2012 Full story: KTIV-TV Sioux City 135

The cost to fix a nuclear-powered attack submarine that was severely damaged by a fire at Portsmouth Naval Shipyard will come in within $50 million of the original estimate.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#1 Aug 22, 2012
FINALLY the truth is coming out!!!!
OneInMillion

Indian Trail, NC

#2 Aug 22, 2012
It was known all along.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Aug 22, 2012
Syrian wrote:
FINALLY the truth is coming out!!!!
Syrian Paid AssadAsswiper = Assad = PURE EVIL = SATAN = Terrorists Murdering scumbags! The blood dummy is on yours and your hero Assad's Hands! You being the lying propagandist in the WEST (that you condemn all the time) and Assad doing the dirty work!! Zionists did not kill 20,000 Syrians. Your hero Assad did it!! Stop the blame game ignorant nonsense when Zionists have nothing, nada, Zilch to do with Syrian patriots trying to get rid of a ruthless Dictator! But then that's what you getting paid for isn't it? To blame everyone except the clown that pays you??
The U.S. Has stopped Russia and China in their tracks and draws a red line in Syria!
President Obama says US will reconsider its opposition to military involvement in Syrian civil war if Assad's regime uses chemical weapons, calling such action a red line in the sand!
Did Assad's lying propaganda machine move you're FILTHY LYING REAR END AGAIN?? First you lie and propagandize for your hero in New York, then you lie and propagandize for your hero in Los Angeles and now your filthy disgusting Lies and propaganda continue in Connecticut!! OMG wtf!! You and lap Olivia Crumwell are nutjobs of the highest degree! McCain, Clinton, The West, The U.N., NATO, The Arab League, Israel, Zionists, Jews, Mormons, Catholics, The Vatican have condemned Assad! That's it dummy! Period!!
Did you hear about your hero Assad murdering 20,000 plus of his own people? Do you see very many Syrians from Syria Posting?? That's because Assad has a short leash on everyone!! Funny how you clowns live in a country that grants you all the freedom in the world to write your nonsense. The Syrian people have no freedom so what do you clowns do? You stand up for a ruthless Assad Dictator!! And to top it off, somehow Israel and West are involved. The U.S., amazingly U.N., The Arab League and the list goes on and on have condemned ASSAD. Most civilized countries have elections so when you have brutal Dictators like China, Syria, and Iran there is no way to get rid of the tyrants other than by force!! The people are stuck with their ruthless Dictators their whole lives and then when that clown passes, daddy appoints another ruthless Dictator and this is an endless cycle! It's like a nightmare that will not go away!! I don't blame the people one bit!! Folks! Ask yourself why Syrian Assadasswiper and lap dog Arab Muzzie Olivia Crumwell are in the USA and UK and not in Syria helping Assad with the murdering of his own people!! They are Paid Assad Sock Puppet! Period!
China, Venezuela and Iran supports Syria and guess what? There is NO freedom in any of those countries either!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Aug 22, 2012
OneInMillion wrote:
It was known all along.
As if Russia can be believed! It supplies Assad with all his killing apparatus!
Syrian

New London, CT

#5 Aug 22, 2012
OneInMillion wrote:
It was known all along.
Yep!! It's the stinking zionists who are the real instigators of this turmoil!!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Aug 22, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Yep!! It's the stinking zionists who are the real instigators of this turmoil!!!
I've told this little Assadomite a thousand times to leave this country and get his filthy rear end back to Syria!! The clown is scared to death of what the Syrian patriots will do to the filthy assadasswiper! A good hanging would be my choice!! I'll be the one passing out the free beer and pizza!! The U.S. Has stopped Russia and China in their tracks and draws a red line in Syria!
President Obama says US will reconsider its opposition to military involvement in Syrian civil war if Assad's regime uses chemical weapons, calling such action a red line in the sand!

The blood dummy is on yours and your hero Assad's Hands! You being the lying propagandist in the WEST (that you condemn all the time) and Assad doing the dirty work!! Zionists did not kill 20,000 Syrians. Your hero Assad did it!! Stop the blame game ignorant nonsense when Zionists have nothing, nada, Zilch to do with Syrian patriots trying to get rid of a ruthless Dictator! But then that's what you getting paid for isn't it? To blame everyone except the clown that pays you??
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Aug 22, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Yep!! It's the stinking zionists who are the real instigators of this turmoil!!!
What the hell does the West and Zionists have anything to do with your hero Assad murdering 20,000 of his own people! Get the hell out of the West scumbag and get your rear end back to Syria!

First it is the west, then it's not the west, then it's the U.S., then it's not the U.S., Then it's the west, then it's not the west, then it's the U.S., then it's not the U.S., Then it's the west, then it's not the west, then it's the U.S., then it's not the U.S., Then it's the west, then it's not the west, Then it's the Zionist making you hero Assad murder 20,000 of his own people. Talk about one blooming uneducated paid Assad Sock Puppet! Zip it pumpkin head!!
The blood dummy is on yours and your hero Assad's Hands! You being the lying propagandist in the WEST (that you condemn all the time) and Assad doing the dirty work!! Zionists did not kill 20,000 Syrians. Your hero Assad did it!! Stop the blame game ignorant nonsense when Zionists have nothing, nada, Zilch to do with Syrian patriots trying to get rid of a ruthless Dictator! But then that's what you getting paid for isn't it? To blame everyone except the clown that pays you??

“I am here for a laugh ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#8 Aug 22, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell does the West and Zionists have anything to do with your hero Assad murdering 20,000 of his own people! Get the hell out of the West scumbag and get your rear end back to Syria!
First it is the west, then it's not the west, then it's the U.S., then it's not the U.S., Then it's the west, then it's not the west, then it's the U.S., then it's not the U.S., Then it's the west, then it's not the west, then it's the U.S., then it's not the U.S., Then it's the west, then it's not the west, Then it's the Zionist making you hero Assad murder 20,000 of his own people. Talk about one blooming uneducated paid Assad Sock Puppet! Zip it pumpkin head!!
Assad is actually protecting the Christians of syria and fighting the " Sunni Muslims " if he falls the alternative will be an Islamist state that will threaten your beloved Israel much more than Al Assad did .

Think about it stupid
I love all people

Martin, KY

#9 Aug 22, 2012
If you knew the facts you'd already know the west has the blood of 20,000 people on their hands. The US isn't alone, this is an international effort of exuding power and control. Every country that doesn't do everything exactly how the elite wants, especially if they have oil, gold or riches, then the big bad bully (US) takes em out. It's fact, not speculation. The US has been funding the opposition from the beginning- the opposition just happens to be known terrorist groups since 2007. Before you go ranting, do some research.
truth beats lies

Covington, VA

#10 Aug 22, 2012
The terrorist supporting american israel controlled government are the ones 100% behind the terrorist activity in Syria just as they were in Libya and the world knows it.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Aug 22, 2012
truth beats lies wrote:
The terrorist supporting american israel controlled government are the ones 100% behind the terrorist activity in Syria just as they were in Libya and the world knows it.
Change that silly little name you gave yourself clown! You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on your filthy rear end! Educated Folks! Always Remember "And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free!!" I always find these imbecilic egotistical nutjobs give themselves names like scumbag LYING nutjobs like "LIES Beats Truth Anytime"; "Olivia Crumwell" and Muzzie Lap dog "Syrian Assad Asswiper"; "Reality Check"; "Lil' Joey Liar Seeker"; "Reality is always best"; "The Professor'; "Truth"; The Prophet"; "Lil' Joey the LIAR Seeker"; "The Observer" are deranged uneducated low IQ Brainwashed Low Life Nut Cases! They are on some big huge ego trip all the time and think nobody notices their ignorance! It's obvious the clowns have never had any formal education what-so-ever but like to think they have! Everything they post is always 180 degrees off what a normal educated person would think, believe and understand! There is never any rational thinking and researching facts is out of the question as it never crosses their little pea brain in their little world of make believe! It's a sad situation as these clowns go around making themselves look like complete fools and imbeciles every time they post something! THEY NEED MENTAL HELP AND SOUND LIKE A RAVING LUNATICS!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Aug 22, 2012
I love all people wrote:
If you knew the facts you'd already know the west has the blood of 20,000 people on their hands. The US isn't alone, this is an international effort of exuding power and control. Every country that doesn't do everything exactly how the elite wants, especially if they have oil, gold or riches, then the big bad bully (US) takes em out. It's fact, not speculation. The US has been funding the opposition from the beginning- the opposition just happens to be known terrorist groups since 2007. Before you go ranting, do some research.
What the hell are you doing in this this country and lying through those missing teeth of yours!! Get the hell out and get your rear end to Syria and help your hero assad with the murdering of his own people! You know flippin' well you cannot support this big lie so stop fabricating a bunch of BS nonsense fool!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#13 Aug 22, 2012
I love all people wrote:
Is everyone in Kentucky on the Looney side! I've been seeing a lot of that lately from you degenerates! Folks, I've told this little Assadomite a thousand times to leave this country and get his filthy rear end back to Syria!! The clown is scared to death of what the Syrian patriots will do to the filthy assadasswiper! A good hanging would be my choice!! I'll be the one passing out the free beer and pizza!! The U.S. Has stopped Russia and China in their tracks and draws a red line in Syria!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#14 Aug 22, 2012
I love all people wrote:
Stop the silly childish nonsense!! You clowns are stuck on this Elite and war for oil nonsense! Do drive a car, heat your trailer trash, fly in an airplane, take a train, take a bus? Well I hate to tell you this but they all need oil and there is no way around it until someone comes up with an alternative!! Did we steal someone's oil and if we did, how much? Most wars had nothing to do with the elite or oil but had everything to do with taking out murdering madmen, terrorists, Hitler, Saddam, Bin Laden. Grow a brain clown!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#15 Aug 22, 2012
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
Assad is actually protecting the Christians of syria and fighting the " Sunni Muslims " if he falls the alternative will be an Islamist state that will threaten your beloved Israel much more than Al Assad did .
Think about it stupid
Does he protect the Christians and murder his own people at the same time?? Israel can fend for itself! Remember the Six Day War! They in fact kicked Syrian, Jordan and Egyptian rear end and it only took them six days to do it!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Aug 22, 2012
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about it stupid
Furthermore, shut the hell up with your stupid comment dumbazz! Get a flippin' education assclown!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Aug 22, 2012
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about it stupid
I've told this little Assadomite a thousand times to take his filthy rear end back to Syria!! The clown is scared to death of what the Syrian patriots will do to the filthy clown! A good hanging would be my choice!! I'll be the one passing out the free beer and pizza!!
ocxz

Reunion

#18 Aug 23, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>I've told this little Assadomite a thousand times to take his filthy rear end back to Syria!! The clown is scared to death of what the Syrian patriots will do to the filthy clown! A good hanging would be my choice!! I'll be the one passing out the free beer and pizza!!
The man told you to think about it.
That is because he did not know you are cattle unable to reason.
Look at the 7 posts of crap you posted.
You are dumb as a retard calf.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#19 Aug 23, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Stop the silly childish nonsense!! You clowns are stuck on this Elite and war for oil nonsense! Do drive a car, heat your trailer trash, fly in an airplane, take a train, take a bus? Well I hate to tell you this but they all need oil and there is no way around it until someone comes up with an alternative!! Did we steal someone's oil and if we did, how much? Most wars had nothing to do with the elite or oil but had everything to do with taking out murdering madmen, terrorists, Hitler, Saddam, Bin Laden. Grow a brain clown!!
You are wrong moron, and you know it. You are just pretending to be naive. All wars are economic, and it is no accident that the richest counties are those that initiate the most wars; they are assuring the loot for themselves. And your country is also not the richest in the World only by hard work of your people, but also by Elite using the rest of the citizens, to go around the world and fight to make them richer. Didnít you notice that the Elite do not send their kids to fight wars, but to private schools to get them good positions in society; to remain the Elite.

The guy, who loves all people, loves those sacrificed too, as well as those attacked. So he loves your country more than you do, because he loves all of its citizens, not only the richest few.
ocxz

Reunion

#20 Aug 23, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong moron, and you know it. You are just pretending to be naive. All wars are economic, and it is no accident that the richest counties are those that initiate the most wars; they are assuring the loot for themselves. And your country is also not the richest in the World only by hard work of your people, but also by Elite using the rest of the citizens, to go around the world and fight to make them richer. Didnít you notice that the Elite do not send their kids to fight wars, but to private schools to get them good positions in society; to remain the Elite.
The guy, who loves all people, loves those sacrificed too, as well as those attacked. So he loves your country more than you do, because he loves all of its citizens, not only the richest few.
Well put Chris, but you are unfortunately talking to a cattle that has not yet reached the human stage.
It still thinks and acts as the animal it is.
Only believes that the stongest animal will live and that the weak must die for a few to remain.
I guess the few that decide for all must really have a laugh when they see such a bovine cattle trying to argue with sensible people with its 2 dimentional brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Army Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Midlothian soldier welcomed home (Apr '12) 4 hr Mike 4
Norway Massacre: Could It Happen in the U.S? (Jul '11) Dec 23 Swedenforever 598
Albania and NATO enhance military co-operation Dec 22 Aleksandra 9
Jerome Gray Dec 22 TAG 1
an Iranian Opposition Group's Fight for Freedom Dec 21 Rudi 1
Obama immigration plan changes little for undoc... Dec 21 wild child 6
Charles Krauthammer: How to fight the lone wolf Dec 21 real facts 2
More from around the web