What Do We Want Done in Syria?

Apr 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: American Thinker

A maxim in the United States Army is, "Don't tell a soldier to do something; tell him what you want done." President Roosevelt didn't tell General Eisenhower to cross the English Channel; he told him to obtain the unconditional surrender of Nazi Germany.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Apr 8, 2013
judith kay Fitzpatrick

Peru, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

shoot the peacekeepers,,,
Falcon

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Destroy the Assad regime and exterminate the filthy muslim brotherhood. They are the same evil... There are just too many factions involved. The Orthadox Christians should ascend to power and then you will eventually see some civility amongst all these savage muslims!!

“hi ya”

Since: Feb 12

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Falcon wrote:
Destroy the Assad regime and exterminate the filthy muslim brotherhood. They are the same evil... There are just too many factions involved. The Orthadox Christians should ascend to power and then you will eventually see some civility amongst all these savage muslims!!
so
destroy the Muslim Brotherhood for Assad and destroy Assad for the Muslim Brotherhood?

And then put the 10% christians in power in a land that is 90% nominal Moslem?
and I do not think that 'then we would see some civility' from the muslims!
oh no!
where have you been the last 2 years?

more like...another AQ 'Islamic State' based on terror (and shariah when it suits their psychopathic needs)

exibit A:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...
"...Islamist rebel groups such as the Al-Nusra Front, which has links to Al-Qaeda, have eschewed the main opposition National Coalition.

Al-Nusra is one of 13 factions in the radical Islamist rebel council that announced its secession from the main opposition force and declared its own Islamic state in Aleppo."...
Falcon

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Yes I'm well aware of the realities, so then what I really want done for christmas is for santa to destroy that 90 percent and give the rest to Gods truly chosen...
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Falcon wrote:

The orthodox Christians are almost entirely behind Assad.
You know more about your navel than the developments relating to personal hygiene .
Go and have a bath read a few books then have another go.
These are people we recognize their lives are significant you don't.
If you did you wouldn't be so "blase"
with your stupid meaningless comments.
Now explain to the forum which Orthodox Christians are you referring to .
And while we're on the subject the Brotherhood are Assad's enemy so if we follow your advice and destroy Assad wouldn't that mean the Brotherhood had won?. Idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••