State Briefs: Michelle Obama to campa...

State Briefs: Michelle Obama to campaign in Birmingham

There are 3 comments on the Montgomery Advertiser story from Jul 8, 2012, titled State Briefs: Michelle Obama to campaign in Birmingham. In it, Montgomery Advertiser reports that:

First lady Michelle Obama is scheduled to be in Birmingham on July 18 to raise money for her husband's re-election campaign.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Montgomery Advertiser.

Sunshine

Waldorf, MD

#1 Jul 8, 2012
"Promotional material said tickets range for $200 for a single general admission ticket to $30,000 for a photo opportunity with the first lady and five preferred viewing tickets." I can't believe anyone would pay anything to see the obamas. I wouldn't give that gargoyle a plug nickel.
june

Maringouin, LA

#2 Jul 10, 2012
Sunshine wrote:
"Promotional material said tickets range for $200 for a single general admission ticket to $30,000 for a photo opportunity with the first lady and five preferred viewing tickets." I can't believe anyone would pay anything to see the obamas. I wouldn't give that gargoyle a plug nickel.
all this bitch does is travel promoting her husband and no one cares what her travel is costing tax payers?even their dam dog got a special flight once!the liberal main stream media wont report any of these costs to the public?when over 45%of the public pays no federal taxes why would they care?
tapwatersmellsli kepoo

Moulton, AL

#3 Jul 11, 2012
photo with the first lady?
Think I'll pass...
Too crazy for me.
She loves fattening food I hear, and wants to not let us have any.
boo!
reptilians shall be conquered by the greys!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anniston Army Depot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Recruiter: Trucking industry "begging" for good... (Jun '12) Jul '12 ThomasA 34
Depot layoff (Mar '12) Mar '12 John 1
News Two bills before Legislature could help Huntsvi... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Dad Daniels 1
News Anniston Army Depot could lose jobs by summer (Jan '12) Jan '12 gla2512 1
massive layoffs (May '11) Jun '11 fly swaatter 2
News Random drug testing makes sense (Mar '11) Mar '11 Ho Lee Schitt 1
General Dynamics employee arrested (Oct '10) Jan '11 GD employees in a... 6
More from around the web