Obama Mourns Americans Killed in Liby...

Obama Mourns Americans Killed in Libya as Remains Arrive on U.S. Soil

There are 1 comment on the ABC News story from Sep 14, 2012, titled Obama Mourns Americans Killed in Libya as Remains Arrive on U.S. Soil. In it, ABC News reports that:

President Obama today mourned the four Americans killed in this week's attack on the U.S. Embassy in Libya as their remains arrived on U.S. soil, remembering them as patriots who embodied the America ideal and declaring that the United States will never "stop working for the dignity and freedom that every person deserves." Addressing the families ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

United States

#1 Sep 14, 2012
crosses,teddy bears,flowers just dont cut it anymore.3000 in ny,3000 in iraq, 2500 in afghanistan,and untold others dead and wounded,... 17000 murders on the streets of america. ... and teddy bears crosses and flowers.fix nothing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrews Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. President Donald Trump waves as he walks a... Mar 10 vote for conor lamb 1
News Trump said Nunes memo 'totally vindicates' him ... Mar 5 Harry 116
News Trump: Maybe US will have a president for life ... Mar 4 Trump is a joke 1
News Black History Month Speaker Rises to the Milita... Feb 23 Got_Rope 2
News The Latest: White House has Democrats' memo in ... Feb '18 spocko 179
News President Trump: Maybe my 'fire and fury' threa... (Aug '17) Jan '18 Truth 123
News Bannon out as chairman of Breitbart News, loses... Jan '18 Bad Choices 1