Pelosi Set to Travel to Tucson with P...

Pelosi Set to Travel to Tucson with President for Memorial Service

There are 7 comments on the KSFO-AM San Francisco story from Jan 12, 2011, titled Pelosi Set to Travel to Tucson with President for Memorial Service. In it, KSFO-AM San Francisco reports that:

Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi will travel to Tucson, Arizona Wednesday with President Obama aboard Air Force One to attend a memorial service at the University of Arizona to remember the victims of Saturday's shooting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSFO-AM San Francisco.

CONSERVATIVE

Dawsonville, GA

#2 Jan 12, 2011
Two of the biggest idiots in gov't on their way to AZ. Just what they need out there, MORE INCOMPETENCE!
MrWhite

New Baltimore, MI

#4 Jan 12, 2011
Pelosi? I'm sure the appearance of that gargoyle will soothe everyone in Arizona.
Can You Hear me

Fenton, MO

#5 Jan 12, 2011
First question: is WHY?

Second question: Is she paying for the airfare?
CONSERVATIVE

Dawsonville, GA

#6 Jan 12, 2011
Can You Hear me wrote:
First question: is WHY?
Second question: Is she paying for the airfare?
She's damn sure NOT flying on The Speakers Jet! He's not elitest pig. He flies commercial, just like the rest of us great unwashed.
Can You Hear me

Fenton, MO

#7 Jan 12, 2011
CONSERVATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
She's damn sure NOT flying on The Speakers Jet! He's not elitest pig. He flies commercial, just like the rest of us great unwashed.
True.
MrOwl1939

Greensboro, NC

#9 Jan 12, 2011
Wow, the 2 leaders of the USSA are not only going to Arizona but both on the same plane. That should impress you citizens of the USSA. It doesn't impress we citizens of the USA. This is the USSA's equivalent of Edward the Second and Piers Gaveston riding in the same carriage together. This is awesome, ain't it?
other things UK

Toronto, Canada

#10 Jan 12, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrews Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama joins private golf club in Virginia May 25 I See The Light 10
News COMMENTARY: Obamas leave an image that will nev... Apr '17 Hillary got thumped 81
News Trump to talk trade with Canadian Prime Ministe... Feb '17 Trump s Birtherex... 1
News Trump says he might give travel ban a tweak or ... Feb '17 Steve 2
News Spokesman says Trump seeks 20 percent tax on Me... Jan '17 tomin cali 4
News Back from vacation, Obama to tie up loose ends ... Jan '17 noobieR 1
News Obama to veto defense bill in high-stakes showd... (Oct '15) Oct '16 Lame Duck Governors 42
More from around the web