the Race: Obama works to steer attent...

the Race: Obama works to steer attention away from poor economy; Romney tries to keep it there

There are 6 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jul 17, 2012, titled the Race: Obama works to steer attention away from poor economy; Romney tries to keep it there. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

President Barack Obama walks up the steps of Air Force One at Andrews Air Force Base in Md., Tuesday, July 17, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 17, 2012
Of course O'Bumbler doesn't want to run on is pathetic record. Diversion, delflection, and deception. All out of the Saul Alinsky Handbok. O'Bumbler is a colostomy bag with floppy ears.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#4 Jul 17, 2012
I recall how Microsoft was put on trial during the era of clintoon. I believe this war on success shifted into overdrive at that point in time.
i.e. The last thing big-government needs is for some guy in a garage to invent something that revolutionizes something like energy production. Two things would happen. 1) For most Americans there would be high fives because energy cost would be cut 75 percent. 2) Big-government bureaucrats would look like morons for not thinking of the idea first. And worse whoever invents such a technology would become the richest person in the world and that would possibly put the once lowly guy from nowhere who worked with his hands in a position to be elected POTUS...
Even the remote possibility of success of the individual is what a marxist fears most...They will do anything to prevent anyone from getting a leg up on them...That's where demonizing the rich and business-minded or those looking for the needle in the haystack comes fromÂ…envy, jealously and fear.
Cat74

United States

#5 Jul 17, 2012
In 2008 you could run into people so enthused that we were going to elect our first black President, a brilliant man who would solve all our problems, racial, and otherwise. He is an uneducated man who got where he is from Affirmative Action, and the hope he would be half as smart as he said he was, he wasn't. Now all people are talking about is how fast we can send him packing back to Chicago, and get started on solving the mess he is leaving us with, and find new money, because all we had is gone.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#6 Jul 17, 2012
Hilarious to hear these jealous con imbeciles and their class envy. hahahahahahaha

rugby '12 LIES 1st America 2nd

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#7 Jul 17, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
Hilarious to hear these jealous con imbeciles and their class envy. hahahahahahaha
rugby '12 LIES 1st America 2nd
Beating a dead horse there Sparky.....

Obama: one-n-done.

Jimmy Carter recently sent Obama a thank you card.......

HA HA HA HA HA
CZars_R_Us

Orlando, FL

#8 Jul 17, 2012
Don't look at the tin man behind the curtian!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrews Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Obama: Mexican Americans help shape US Jul 8 Donelda Trump - T... 17
News Obama departs on trip to Vietnam, Japan May '16 Three Days 1
News Pope has his Fiat on the ground as he arrives i... (Sep '15) Mar '16 Three Days 7
News Benghazi hearing: High-tech lynching of Hillary... (Oct '15) Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 2
News President Obama ready to go after eight years (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News The Latest: Even Obama can't escape snowy commute (Jan '16) Jan '16 USA USA USA USA 3
News Obama to veto defense bill in high-stakes showd... (Oct '15) Oct '15 goonsquad 38
More from around the web