Obama family in Chicago for Memorial ...

Obama family in Chicago for Memorial Day weekend

There are 3 comments on the KSL-TV Salt Lake City story from May 27, 2010, titled Obama family in Chicago for Memorial Day weekend. In it, KSL-TV Salt Lake City reports that:

President Barack Obama is spending the long Memorial Day holiday weekend at home in Chicago, where he will sleep in his own bed for the first time in more than a year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSL-TV Salt Lake City.

MissyM

Deerfield, IL

#1 May 28, 2010
Good for them. Bet the kids will love it.
Gladys

Chesapeake, VA

#2 May 28, 2010
Certain duties are required as President. He is happy to enjoy the rites of the office, many provided because of the military. It is a small thing to delay a selfish trip. He miss an opportunity to improve his image as anti-military.
MissyM

Deerfield, IL

#3 May 29, 2010
He just does thing differently than other presidents. I'm sure he has something scheduled here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrews Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama joins private golf club in Virginia Thu I See The Light 10
News COMMENTARY: Obamas leave an image that will nev... Apr '17 Hillary got thumped 81
News Trump to talk trade with Canadian Prime Ministe... Feb '17 Trump s Birtherex... 1
News Trump says he might give travel ban a tweak or ... Feb '17 Steve 2
News Spokesman says Trump seeks 20 percent tax on Me... Jan '17 tomin cali 4
News Back from vacation, Obama to tie up loose ends ... Jan '17 noobieR 1
News Obama to veto defense bill in high-stakes showd... (Oct '15) Oct '16 Lame Duck Governors 42
More from around the web