Al Nusrah Front claims complex suicid...

Al Nusrah Front claims complex suicide assault on Syrian military base

There are 30 comments on the The Long War Journal story from Jan 26, 2013, titled Al Nusrah Front claims complex suicide assault on Syrian military base. In it, The Long War Journal reports that:

The Al Nusrah Front for the People of the Levant, al Qaeda in Iraq's affiliate in Syria, launched a complex suicide assault on a Syrian military base near the border with Israel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Long War Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Susan Rice

United States

#21 Jan 27, 2013
Phew, good thing they didn't make me Secretary of State. I could've really messed things up. White House Cotillion Ball Coordinator suits me just fine.
Dana Perino

United States

#22 Jan 27, 2013
What's al Qaeda? So many names, it's confusing.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackburn, UK

#23 Jan 27, 2013
Getogrips wrote:
<quoted text>
A patriot is someone who is prepared to lay down their life for their country, you have clearly misunderstood the question because if you don't support our prime minister then you are not fit to call yourself a patriot. The Queen has two prerogatives, to choose, or now to confirm, a new Prime Minister in office and to grant a dissolution of Parliament, the constitution calls upon us to serve our aligence to the Queen and the sitting prime minister she has duly laid her trust in. Can you comfirm that you are an absolute patriot, fully behind your Queen and prime minister of the day?
You are even more stupid than i thought,i am not fit to call myself a Patriot because i don't support Cameron,are you insane?why would i want to follow a War Criminal who has been inolved in Illegal wars? do you really think those British troops in Afghanistan are fighting to defend this Country?they are there fighting for a foreign Country and its Global agenda,they are no more than a Foreign Legion for the US.by the way as my name tells you i am not a Royalist i am a Republican.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackburn, UK

#24 Jan 27, 2013
Dana Perino wrote:
What's al Qaeda? So many names, it's confusing.
I will tell you what it is,its what the Reich wants it to be at any given time,one day its the worst thing since Hitler the next day its an Army of freedom fighting Democrats.
Dana Perino

United States

#25 Jan 27, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I will tell you what it is,its what the Reich wants it to be at any given time,one day its the worst thing since Hitler the next day its an Army of freedom fighting Democrats.
Well, don't we call it something else when that happens? Sounds like it would be well advised.
Getogrips

UK

#26 Jan 27, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
You are even more stupid than i thought,i am not fit to call myself a Patriot because i don't support Cameron,are you insane?why would i want to follow a War Criminal who has been inolved in Illegal wars? do you really think those British troops in Afghanistan are fighting to defend this Country?they are there fighting for a foreign Country and its Global agenda,they are no more than a Foreign Legion for the US.by the way as my name tells you i am not a Royalist i am a Republican.
Of course you don't support Cameron and you do not support the Royal's, but you're quite happy to pay your taxes otherwise you would have scarpered to another country, yes? Oh I forgot, you can't do that because you have a Brittish passport and you are patriotic. There you go, 2+2=6
Soilent Green

United States

#27 Jan 27, 2013
Is getogrips a member of the thought police?
Soilent Green

United States

#28 Jan 27, 2013
"Follow the party line...Stamp out the naysayers, stamp them out! Crush the bloody buggers into pancakes!"

OK, comrade. Your wish is my command.
Captain Courageous

United States

#29 Jan 27, 2013
Getogrips wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't support Cameron and you do not support the Royal's,
I support that Royal with the golden joystick scepter. Boy, how many points has he added up with those magical thumbs of his? Has he snatched the key to the magical kingdom from the warlocks yet?
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#31 Jan 27, 2013
Susan Rice wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Now I'm really confused.
Yes I did get a proper reply, matching my status as a diligent worker, too bad for you, maybe you could do too, if you would lay off the booze and the smokes.
I read something the other day about you getting a new job, and where was it you had to lay, was it in the pig sty?.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Air Force Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News China's parade: 850,000 volunteers, 12,000 troo... 19 hr USA won that War 2
News Enter the Bear: Does Russia plan air strikes on... 19 hr tiny FUHRER PUTIN 7
anyone been to incirlik base in turkey? (Apr '07) Thu greatchip 266
News State Grant Program for Military Bases Gets Inf... Sep 1 Tank farts 2
News Air Force to downsize staff at closed King Salm... (Feb '10) Aug 29 Louise harper 39
News Apollo Astronaut Edgar Mitchell: Aliens Stopped... Aug 28 SpaceBlues 4
News U.S. Withdrawing Patriot Missiles from Turkey Aug 23 SpaceBlues 2
More from around the web