Al Nusrah Front claims complex suicide assault on Syrian military base

Jan 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Long War Journal

The Al Nusrah Front for the People of the Levant, al Qaeda in Iraq's affiliate in Syria, launched a complex suicide assault on a Syrian military base near the border with Israel.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Syrian

Damas, Syria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Al Nousra = Devil
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Al Nousra are morons ifthey think suicide bombs are intelligent, I mean how intelligent is it to kill yourself, not a very bright future, more the sign of retardation of a society.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
Al Nousra are morons ifthey think suicide bombs are intelligent, I mean how intelligent is it to kill yourself, not a very bright future, more the sign of retardation of a society.
If you read the article they are part of the FSA structure,like the Waffen SS and the Wermahct were part of the third Reich,you can't seperate them.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read the article they are part of the FSA structure,like the Waffen SS and the Wermahct were part of the third Reich,you can't seperate them.
If you catch up to reality instead of being buried in the 1940's and did some reading, the Syrian Rebels like the crap that these morons do but they have nothing to do with the Rebels and certainly do not take orders from the Rebels.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
Al Nousra = Devil

Yes your right they are a vile disgusting embarrassment to Islam, their countrymen in Egypt can no longer stand them, they won't last long.
Notice the article clearly states,(when the US made al-Nusrah an official terrorist organization no fewer than 29 opposition groups signed a petition, staying we are all
al-Nusrah, not stopping at that they advised all affiliated groups with the armed opposition to raise the standard of the terrorist organization, which nearly all of them did).
And Syrian why do these epitaphs of pigs carrion believe they have any right to come to Syria to judge (the excuse of ignorance, the excuse of not being ignorant), is clearly stated in the Koran, before Allah will punish a Messenger will come.
They are insane Egyptian people will cut them down purge them into the drain where they belong.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
If you catch up to reality instead of being buried in the 1940's and did some reading, the Syrian Rebels like the crap that these morons do but they have nothing to do with the Rebels and certainly do not take orders from the Rebels.
YOU need to catch up with reality,i think the anology with the SS and the German army is a good one they were on the same team,team Third Reich,those Rebels and Jihadist headbangers are on the team you support.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU need to catch up with reality,i think the anology with the SS and the German army is a good one they were on the same team,team Third Reich,those Rebels and Jihadist headbangers are on the team you support.
Go join your reich and take a nap, start again tomorrow
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

It's obvious nobody except for myself has read the article carefully, the author describes the terrorist cells as the vanguard of the armed opposition, on more than one occasion and in more than one way.

I took it to be a confirmation of my long held belief that the rank and file deserters of the Syrian army left to avoid possible injury. They should have been Dole Bludgers in the first place.
Oliver Cromwell

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Rtloder wrote:
It's obvious nobody except for myself has read the article carefully, the author describes the terrorist cells as the vanguard of the armed opposition, on more than one occasion and in more than one way.
I took it to be a confirmation of my long held belief that the rank and file deserters of the Syrian army left to avoid possible injury. They should have been Dole Bludgers in the first place.
Those deserters should be in front of a firing squad,when this is over they will be remembered as the ones who ran away at a time when their Country was under savage attack by foreign powers.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Those deserters should be in front of a firing squad,when this is over they will be remembered as the ones who ran away at a time when their Country was under savage attack by foreign powers.
Does that include all deserters???? You are one, Truth is one, Chris is one, sooooo hope you enjoy your branded future, but be sure to check your 6.
Oliver Cromwell

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that include all deserters???? You are one, Truth is one, Chris is one, sooooo hope you enjoy your branded future, but be sure to check your 6.
My Country hasn't been invaded by genocidal terrorists aided by Foreign powers so there is nothing to desert from.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
My Country hasn't been invaded by genocidal terrorists aided by Foreign powers so there is nothing to desert from.
So who did the bombing in London? You have been gum flapping about how your government has been taken over and should be taken in front of the ICC and on and on and that my friend is patriotic desertion.
Oliver Cromwell

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
So who did the bombing in London? You have been gum flapping about how your government has been taken over and should be taken in front of the ICC and on and on and that my friend is patriotic desertion.
The bombings in London were done by a bunch of headcases from West Yorkshire,they didn't come from another country,and many of the Politicians in this Country do belong in a War crimes Court and Blair should be at the top of the list,i didn't prostitute my Country to the US and its Global rampage he did,so i am a real British Patriot,he should also be on trial for treason.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Our countries are not in danger: they are not attacked by anyone, or in danger to be attacked. Quite the opposite, the Country of each of us is attacking other countries; at present it is Afghanistan, and Mali. Short time ago our countries attacked Iraq, and Libya. All these attacks were financed by our tax money, and we are not traitors if we object to these aggressions of our Governments towards other sovereign countries, and being paid with our funds. Actually we are patriots; because we have a concern that our County, and our people, need that money. And I am sure that if our countries were attacked, we would sooner defend them, then would you or Avenger.
Getogrips

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
The bombings in London were done by a bunch of headcases from West Yorkshire,they didn't come from another country,and many of the Politicians in this Country do belong in a War crimes Court and Blair should be at the top of the list,i didn't prostitute my Country to the US and its Global rampage he did,so i am a real British Patriot,he should also be on trial for treason.
A patriot is someone who is prepared to lay down their life for their country, you have clearly misunderstood the question because if you don't support our prime minister then you are not fit to call yourself a patriot. The Queen has two prerogatives, to choose, or now to confirm, a new Prime Minister in office and to grant a dissolution of Parliament, the constitution calls upon us to serve our aligence to the Queen and the sitting prime minister she has duly laid her trust in. Can you comfirm that you are an absolute patriot, fully behind your Queen and prime minister of the day?
Harberdasher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

The Queen can barely manage to choose a hat, and even then it's an abomination. LOL
Haberdasher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

PS: I 'harbor' no ill will towards the Queen. But treason against her? That would be absurd.
Young Syrian Reformist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

George wrote:
"These people will slaughter us with knives!."
Young Syrian Reformist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>
If you catch up to reality instead of being buried in the 1940's and did some reading, the Syrian Rebels like the crap that these morons do.
Oh, that's OK then.

Please tell them not to cut my throat, OK?
Susan Rice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
(when the US made al-Nusrah an official terrorist organization no fewer than 29 opposition groups signed a petition, staying we are all
al-Nusrah, not stopping at that they advised all affiliated groups with the armed opposition to raise the standard of the terrorist organization, which nearly all of them did).
Huh? Now I'm really confused.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••