Turkish court sentences military offi...

Turkish court sentences military officers

There are 72 comments on the Click Orlando story from Sep 21, 2012, titled Turkish court sentences military officers. In it, Click Orlando reports that:

A criminal court in Turkey brought the hammer down hard on hundreds of acting and retired senior military commanders, found guilty of plotting to overthrow the government, state media reported Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click Orlando.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Hod Hasharon, Israel

#1 Sep 22, 2012
Turks ungrateful .... I wonder what Ataturk would say

Alaturc OttomanSon

“In the ages of the wolf ”

Since: Dec 10

The world was a place to live.

#2 Sep 22, 2012
holly israel wrote:
Turks ungrateful .... I wonder what Ataturk would say
I'm sure he would say;
My son, where a Jewish you have see, he/she is inclined to interfere in the our internal affairs, you have my blood, you best banger for him!
They want only bad for you, my son, Don't in the our internal affairs to them, my son,
I'm sure!
Ps:Masonic lodges close since 1935 by ATATURK..
If you going to Isra-hell for this my holy duck, close the door!

Smileeee!!!

Hod Hasharon, Israel

#3 Sep 22, 2012
Alaturc OttomanSon wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure he would say;
My son, where a Jewish you have see, he/she is inclined to interfere in the our internal affairs, you have my blood, you best banger for him!
They want only bad for you, my son, Don't in the our internal affairs to them, my son,
I'm sure!
Ps:Masonic lodges close since 1935 by ATATURK..
If you going to Isra-hell for this my holy duck, close the door!
Smileeee!!!
Chump.

Alaturc OttomanSon

#4 Sep 22, 2012
holly israel wrote:
<quoted text>
Chump.
No, do not bite it you can't broken tooth, you just suck.

Hod Hasharon, Israel

#5 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>No, do not bite it you can't broken tooth, you just suck.
poor muslim...

Alaturc OttomanSon

#6 Sep 22, 2012
holly israel wrote:
<quoted text>
poor muslim...
None taken.
TRUTHlover

Carei, Romania

#7 Sep 23, 2012
The military belongs into the barracks or in case of war to the front..... not on the political scene!

Cheers,
Muhammud

Carmel, ME

#8 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>No, do not bite it you can't broken tooth, you just suck.
But you swallow the load.

Since: Mar 10

Istanbul, Turkey

#9 Sep 23, 2012
TRUTHlover wrote:
The military belongs into the barracks or in case of war to the front..... not on the political scene!
Cheers,
???

What about political influences on the court justices and their decisions ?

don't forget that our(?!) media can make you a hero today.but tomorrow they call you a traitor...

Istanbul, Turkey

#10 Sep 23, 2012
TRUTHlover wrote:
Cheers,
military belongs into the barraks..does religion belong in politics ?
TRUTHlover

Carei, Romania

#11 Sep 23, 2012
Alparslan wrote:
<quoted text>
???
What about political influences on the court justices and their decisions ?
don't forget that our(?!) media can make you a hero today.but tomorrow they call you a traitor...
Do you have any proof for your first claim?

In the entire world the media can make you today a hero and tomorrow they call you a traitor .... well that is the media business not only in Turkey ....

With your 2nd allegation you are certainly right and I agree to you ...

Nonetheless, the Military belongs into the barracks, the police on the streets and the politicians ...... well I leave that up to you ....

Cheers,
TRUTHlover

Carei, Romania

#12 Sep 23, 2012
Alparslan wrote:
<quoted text>
military belongs into the barraks..does religion belong in politics ?
Look into the history of ALL religions .... religion is politics ......

Where ever you look .... in all the so called civilized countries you will realize that their ideological views are all based on religion (Christian values).... thus there (e.g. Germany, USA, Italy, Spain, Greece, GB etc...) religion is an important part of their politics ....

Why not in Turkey too??

For instance, just 2 examples with who the AKP in Turkey can be compared without any problems:

CDU/CSU in Germany (Governing parties)
Republicans in the States

Cheers,

Ankara, Turkey

#13 Sep 23, 2012
TRUTHlover wrote:
<quoted text>
In the entire world the media can make you today a hero and tomorrow they call you a traitor .... well that is the media business not only in Turkey ....
Nonetheless, the Military belongs into the barracks, the police on the streets and the politicians ...... well I leave that up to you ....
Cheers,
certanly i have proof! even tayyip said that i am the prosecutor of Ergenekon!
nobody is stupid!We all know what's going on here! this is a political judgement..

Ankara, Turkey

#14 Sep 23, 2012
TRUTHlover wrote:
<quoted text>
Where ever you look .... in all the so called civilized countries you will realize that their ideological views are all based on religion (Christian values).... thus there (e.g. Germany, USA, Italy, Spain, Greece, GB etc...) religion is an important part of their politics ....
Why not in Turkey too??
For instance, just 2 examples with who the AKP in Turkey can be compared without any problems:
Cheers,
Yes you're right! even US politicians use religion as a tool to fool people!
Why not ??the issues are very different
you know very well our so called muslim politicians are typical american puppets.
Erdogan is a co-chairman of the “Greater Middle East” project ! may be 50-55 times he confessed this on the televsion!
our politicians using islam for their own political benefits!(search new world order)

this is a result of colonial mentality n period !west need puppet politicians in mideast for their own benefits.

Ankara, Turkey

#15 Sep 23, 2012
TRUTHlover wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheers,
actually this is the story of the politician named ''Zubuk''.

Ankara, Turkey

#16 Sep 23, 2012
baskalari okumasin diye turkce yaziyorum..deniz kuvvetlerinin komuta kademesine bu kadar kuvvetli saldirilar yapilmasinin nedeninin halkin beynine sokulmaya calisilan sacmaliklarla ilgisi yok.

Su anda ege denizinde 16 tane adamiz yunan isgali altinda ! bu amiralleri tutuklamadan boyle bir ihaneti gerceklestirmeye imkan yoktu.sayi hergun artiyor.

http://www.yg.yenicaggazetesi.com.tr/habergos...

http://www.ilk-kursun.com/haber/118684

Ankara, Turkey

#17 Sep 23, 2012
Havelsan yoneticiligi yapan emekli pasamizin sucu Amerika'dan izin almadan bazi elektronik sistemler gelistirip F-16 savas ucaklarina takmaktan baska birsey degil...

Ankara, Turkey

#18 Sep 23, 2012
TRUTHlover wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not in Turkey too??
Cheers,
but AKP %100 American product!( nice package but rotten product) Please do not mix apples with pears.
Dander

Whitemark, Australia

#19 Sep 23, 2012
TRUTHlover wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not in Turkey too??
Cheers,
Turks are reknown for that;
Remember the 1914 FAKE JIHAD declaration?of
TR was trying to avoid the afteraffects of that stupidity ever since.
Looks like from now on it will have to be played out in the open rather than being swept under the carpet by the army with the eternal approval of PEZO MUSO.
TRUTHlover

Carei, Romania

#20 Sep 24, 2012
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>Turks are reknown for that;
Remember the 1914 FAKE JIHAD declaration?of
TR was trying to avoid the afteraffects of that stupidity ever since.
Looks like from now on it will have to be played out in the open rather than being swept under the carpet by the army with the eternal approval of PEZO MUSO.
Sincerely mate ....
I am sick of your crazy claim with the 'fake Jihad'....

For the 1001st time: Something like a 'fake Jihad' did not and does not exist!!!!

I read all your crazy claims re. the Fetva calling for Jihad .... these are all just your (pesonal) crazy, mentally sick interpretations and conclusions ....

The motivation on what the Fetva was based were justified ...

Cheers,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Air Force Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone been to incirlik base in turkey? (Apr '07) 1 hr Little2Late 310
News The Latest: White House has Democrats' memo in ... Feb 13 spocko 179
News 'Tiger' Williams charged with sexual assault du... Feb 11 Cabin Fever time eh 1
News Trump said Nunes memo 'totally vindicates' him ... Feb 10 SirPrize 115
News SpaceX's hot new monster rocket ready for first... Feb 5 Real Science 1
News Former pharmacist Jerome Jay Ersland has been g... Feb 1 pleasincoloreds 1
News President Trump: Maybe my 'fire and fury' threa... (Aug '17) Jan 28 Truth 123
More from around the web