Two U.S. Air Force Reports On Roswell...

Two U.S. Air Force Reports On Roswell UFO Incident Presented By...

There are 1 comment on the story from Jan 29, 2013, titled Two U.S. Air Force Reports On Roswell UFO Incident Presented By.... In it, reports that:

New York January 29, 2013 - Cosimo Reports, an imprint of New York based specialty publisher Cosimo, is proud to announce the simultaneous publication of two controversial reports on the Roswell UFO incident of 1947.

Join the discussion below, or

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#1 Jan 29, 2013
all govt. reports about roswell are a joke.,even the presedent does not have axcess to that information,he was told it was on a need to know basis and you do not need to know,and they have had fifty years of disinformation and debunking it,besides,thousands of unidentified objects a year,a lot of them around military bases,nuclear missle sites and much more in american air space,and our govt. says what??we did not see anything,or,huh,it was swamp gas or it was venus,well you get the picture,think about this,if there was nothing to hide,why go to so much trouble to do so,but it shatters most peoples safe little world to think otherwise..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Air Force Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama to veto defense bill in high-stakes showd... (Oct '15) 5 hr Lame Duck Governors 42
News Letter: Wharton has solid background Mon They cannot kill ... 1
News Should Psychiatrists Render Opinions on Politic... Oct 22 HumanSpirit 2
News Air Force: Toxic chemicals released into city's... Oct 20 Eleese Gengerech 1
News Russia and the West ... A Cold War that's turni... Oct 16 WEAK DESPERATE RU... 1
News 2 arrested for teen sex trafficking operation i... Oct 13 Flopper 4
News Fireman making most of second chance Oct 10 Fed Up 1
More from around the web