Is Bigfoot in Walton County?

Feb 7, 2013 Full story: Northwest Florida Daily News

Growing up exploring and hunting in the backwoods of Northwest Florida, 26-year-old Omar Helms is at home in the forest.

Full Story
James

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#2 Feb 7, 2013
I know the florida skunk ape exist and I know exactly where at least one of them lives in northwest fl. but I'm not gonna say the location due to the unwanted publicity and problem with people trespassing, just try and get a peek of him. I have seen what I assume is the same skunk ape many times over the past 21 years, and yes its true about the noises they make I've heard the screams, the tree knocking and Ive even been close enough to smell his foul odor a few times. They are very territorial and when disturbed they seem to display their anger by breaking the tops out of small sapling trees and begin bashing them against other trees in the area. which of course causes lots of noise and marring of other trees. They kind of act like a gorilla to me , because from what ive seen on animal planet they' do the exact thing when theyre angry or displaying dominance
James

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#4 Feb 8, 2013
That's tempting who's offering that much for it?
colby

United States

#6 Feb 10, 2013
omar and his dad are also well known for the dope they smoke. no wander they seen signs of bigfoot next it will be a unicorn.
ron

Crestview, FL

#7 Jan 28, 2015
I myself with a friend was down in blackwater state forest on kennedy brigde rd. at the bridge on the west side and a 7 foot ape looking creature came out on the east side of the bridge and stared at us for about 2 minute heard a vechile coming and it ran off we never told anybody about the experience because who would have believed it happen some time around 1989 this was about 8 miles north west of blackman, fl by hurricane lake

“"Out In The Backwoods"”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#8 Tuesday Feb 24
ron wrote:
I myself with a friend was down in blackwater state forest on kennedy brigde rd. at the bridge on the west side and a 7 foot ape looking creature came out on the east side of the bridge and stared at us for about 2 minute heard a vechile coming and it ran off we never told anybody about the experience because who would have believed it happen some time around 1989 this was about 8 miles north west of blackman, fl by hurricane lake
skunk ape was seen by my kids and others several years ago here in Holmes co.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Air Force Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Exclusive: King Abdullah calls ISIS 'outlaws' 10 hr Islam Forbids 10
Russia's Su-35 fighter makes first demonstratio... (Jul '08) 19 hr Elise Gingerich 4
DARPA Tests New Close Air Support Technology 19 hr Elise Gingerich 1
Military came to the rescue in 1964 flood Sun be very careful o... 2
On This Day in Aviation History Sun Marv 1
John L. a oeTinkera Dorsey (Dec '13) Sun be very careful o... 2
Company may turn 'ghost' into gold (Dec '13) Sun be very careful o... 2
More from around the web