Assad Pulls Ahead in Syrian War. Putin, Khamenei Are Co-Victors

Full story: Debka

March 5 has been set as the date for peace talks to open in Moscow between the Syrian opposition and the Assad regime, reveals here exclusively.
Comments
161 - 176 of 176 Comments Last updated Mar 23, 2013
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Chrisy from the jungle is a commie conspiracy theorist who loves his dictators might as well talk to a brick wall.
The uneducated bonehead foreigner would try to force all private businesses to close totally clueless fool.
You propagandists went into frenzy.

Actually, all of the countries where the West made Regime Changes, went through peoples’ revolutions, and deposed of their Monarchs, and of Monarchies’ establishments. Yugoslavia took down Serbian king; Libya king Idris; Iraq also deposed of Monarch; so did Afghanistan. Monarchists went to the West, and lived there, and together with the CIA, staged the conflicts to return back, and to assume back their privileges. Basically the West and the Diaspora of these countries are returning history back, not because the leaders of these countries were tyrants, but because they were nationalists, and independent. A handful of traitors within these countries worked with the West, because that was the only way to get power, as they could not do it by themselves, because they did not have enough of support among the people.

Only idiots can believe that Libyan Bedouin, or Syrian nomad, or Afghanistan’s villager raising sheep’s, cares to have clowns circulating in the government positions every four years, i.e. Western Style Democracy. What these people want is the stability, so that they can live in piece, and raise their families. Freedom for them means to have enough of public space for their sheep to graze, so that they can feed their families; and to have enough of public land to move around, and erect their tents, to place their families there. The Western drumming, that these people want their kind of democracy, and the voting rights every four years, is a joke. It would just be a burden for these people. It is useful for Western colonizers, and the puppets they impose for the Governments.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was funny that a Canadian almost became the new interim President of Syria. He is mouthing off right now that Canada does not give enough or do enough and that Syria will remember that in the future. He is from your neck of the woods, lol
Lol
Adios George good luck.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a bunch of crap. For 40 years Libya and Syria were controlled by tyrants and you say the people chose these people because of their heroism? not true, Assad did nothing and his father took over by coupe and same with Ghadaffi so how did they become the hero. How possibly could they stabilize when their leaders are raping young girls for entertainment such as Ghadaffi and sons, and Assad stealing the money from the people so he can make his friends rich, is this the heroism you preach about?? This is the reason for the civil wars!!!! It is time there are booted out to allow fair representation selected by the people not some birth right.
What do these countries need to stabilize from, they had 40 years with the butcher babysitting and pillaging, just what do you call stabilizing and what books did you learn this from?
France, Germany,Spain the UK and on and on were colonizers and have agreed with countries to have their own rule, look at Canada, the US, most of South America, Africa, Australia and on and on so which countries are you talking about, are you saying that 40 years was not enough time to stabilize??? You can never stabilize a country with a tyrant dictator, nothing is fair and no freedoms will be given to the people.
George, nothing that you said has a grain of truth. Your propaganda is dirty, but it is the dirt of your propaganda, not of the people, who you slander. It has nothing to do with them.

Also, it is not your call, or of the NATO countries, to decide how much time any country needs to stabilize. Your noses are too long, and they are in everybody’s business, uninvited.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Nabi is preoccupied with the concept of finance dominating what we do.
I don't think it's that so much as a preordained destiny Allah is hoping to achieve as the preamble of Creation otherwise known as predestination.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
Kerry just gave the "rebels" some biscuits and band aids! The rebels are not happy at all.

Lil that's cryptograph for Lol
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Adios George good luck.
Yeah, I wish it was me, I would love the challenge
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
George, nothing that you said has a grain of truth. Your propaganda is dirty, but it is the dirt of your propaganda, not of the people, who you slander. It has nothing to do with them.
Also, it is not your call, or of the NATO countries, to decide how much time any country needs to stabilize. Your noses are too long, and they are in everybody’s business, uninvited.
LOL, but of course it is your business, hypocrit
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Think Hard wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be referring to the Russians and Iranians supporting Assad.
Surely you believe in "fair play" when it comes to supporters? Assad has his and the rebel's have their's. Works for me and the rest of the civilized world.
So now the entire "civilized world" has allied themselves with AlQaeda terrorists?? LOL!!
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I wish it was me, I would love the challenge
So, your co-propagandist got promoted, and you are continuing to sell us your common script? Does he get assignment in Syria, joining jihadists?
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course, you, the person who ran from your country, all of a sudden is an expert on what they need, you are the coward with no opinion
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

NabiYahyaakaStJohn wrote:
Look how many regimes have openly abused their status as wealthy or well-off nations - funding sinister 'rebellions' among their own neighbours.
Leave alone the ruling who-ever, regimes whatever.
People need to en masse reject money power in their hearts. That is what will bring on a level playing field - otherwise this world is going to continue as a cruel game played by the haves upon the have-nots.
Good point!!
TIMESTEN LIES

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Syria now holds the honor of being the first Islamic country to have a suicide bomber blow up Muslims inside a mosque. Way to go whoever!
mxlplx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> So now the entire "civilized world" has allied themselves with AlQaeda terrorists?? LOL!!
Nah, just Avenger and his sidekick, Sancho Panza George.
Timesten The Frig Mech

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

I bed down with Syrian.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

TIMESTEN LIES wrote:
Syria now holds the honor of being the first Islamic country to have a suicide bomber blow up Muslims inside a mosque. Way to go whoever!

The "Whoever" that you inquire about ; is the Colonial King hankering to get back his lucrative play thing.
Oh ! When will it be; I am lord muck again ?; says France and Britain in concert and obsession.
I know what to do I'll open a box marked forbidden and let the Brotherhood out of prison.
Then I'll arm it; what ever it is; to the teeth; so that their passion for extrovert internal egotistical obsessions can achieve the prerequisite for my "champion critical" also known as the blood thirsty vermin Israel to become bigger and also much more doomeder.
But that doesn't matter I Will be dead by then.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

mxlplx wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, just Avenger and his sidekick, Sancho Panza George.
LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••