Kelli Germeraad: Time to help our wou...

Kelli Germeraad: Time to help our wounded

There are 10 comments on the The Reporter story from Jan 17, 2013, titled Kelli Germeraad: Time to help our wounded. In it, The Reporter reports that:

For eight years, a local group composed of veterans, ladies auxiliary members, parents whose sons and daughters are serving, and high school and college students have visited Travis Air Force Base to meet any wounded soldier transitioning through David Grant Medical Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

Knowsalot

Vacaville, CA

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Disabled veterans get all kinds of goodies.
John

Oakland, CA

#2 Jan 17, 2013
Knowsalot wrote:
Disabled veterans get all kinds of goodies.
You ever serve?
Knowsalot

Vacaville, CA

#3 Jan 17, 2013
You ever serve?
Knowsalot

Vacaville, CA

#4 Jan 17, 2013
US Army Long Range Reconnaisance Patrol in Vietnam. My LRRP team is responsible for killing hundreds of Red Chinese and Viet Cong. Yep, I served. I still have maps of Laos and Cambodia where I officially never went into with my LRRP team.

What about you Johnny boy? Let me guess. US Chair Force, desk jockey.
John

Oakland, CA

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Knowsalot wrote:
US Army Long Range Reconnaisance Patrol in Vietnam. My LRRP team is responsible for killing hundreds of Red Chinese and Viet Cong. Yep, I served. I still have maps of Laos and Cambodia where I officially never went into with my LRRP team.
What about you Johnny boy? Let me guess. US Chair Force, desk jockey.
Nope, like my Neocon buds like Dick Cheney, Lewis "Scooter" Libby, Elliott Abrams & Paul Wolfowitz, I had more important things to do then doing dumb things like marching in circles, serving as bullet fodder and the like in the illegal war in Southeast Asia. Besides, the best parties of the 60s were to be had at the Young Republican meetings. We were too smart to allow Nixon to draft us into the Army. If course, it helped to have friends in high places. Networking works!

If you don't like it then bugger off..
Knowsalot

Vacaville, CA

#6 Jan 17, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, like my Neocon buds like Dick Cheney, Lewis "Scooter" Libby, Elliott Abrams & Paul Wolfowitz, I had more important things to do then doing dumb things like marching in circles, serving as bullet fodder and the like in the illegal war in Southeast Asia. Besides, the best parties of the 60s were to be had at the Young Republican meetings. We were too smart to allow Nixon to draft us into the Army. If course, it helped to have friends in high places. Networking works!
If you don't like it then bugger off..
SO you are a coward. Got it.
Mel

San Jose, CA

#7 Jan 17, 2013
War is hell
Knowsalot

Vacaville, CA

#8 Jan 17, 2013
Mel wrote:
War is hell
Did you serve or are you a coward like Johnny boy?
John

Castro Valley, CA

#9 Jan 18, 2013
Knowsalot wrote:
<quoted text>Did you serve or are you a coward like Johnny boy?
Eat more rice Knowsnothing. Potatoes makes your butt bigger.
Knowsalot

Vacaville, CA

#12 Jan 18, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>Eat more rice Knowsnothing. Potatoes makes your butt bigger.
I don't take advice from cowards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Air Force Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ALS practice tests? (Oct '09) 4 hr Kado8630 50
News Medal of Honor recipient Dakota Meyer issues ch... 8 hr Miss Id 5
News Hurricane Ike: A look back 16 hr Miss Id 1
News Military recruits still not using American-made... Jul 4 goonsquad 4
News San Bernardino District Attorney blasts Donald ... Jul 3 tod see the light 10
News Dayton region continues to development partners... Jul 3 Patriotic Pentago... 1
News Roandoak of God near Morro Bay: Group home unde... (Jun '09) Jul 2 Donna 33
More from around the web