Vietnam Mass Grave Of Communist Soldiers Found

Sep 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Huffington Post

Military officer Nguyen Van Phat said Tuesday that the bodies were recovered from a rubber plantation in the southern province of Dong Nai.

Comments
381 - 400 of 429 Comments Last updated Dec 18, 2012
OneBigAssMistake America

Blairstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyway I am going to bow out of this forum is it not a very healthy environment, I do not feel comfortable with such hateful people who's sole intent is to crush the morale of humanity
Felice Festa de Christophero Colombo!

Grazie a Columbus e il re Ferdinando e la regina Isabella di Spagna, il Nuovo Mondo č stato scoperto e civilizzato!

Bravo Colombo!

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

hablo el maricon del forum En Italiano para que vean lo superior que es.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyway I am going to bow out of this forum is it not a very healthy environment, I do not feel comfortable with such hateful people who's sole intent is to crush the morale of humanity
;)
Invite me to another forum so we can continue our friendship
OneBigAssMistake America

Blairstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Cherokee wrote:
hablo el maricon del forum En Italiano para que vean lo superior que es.
stai zitto ccazote!
OneBigAssMistake America

Blairstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

OneBigAssMistakeAmerica wrote:
Felice Festa de Christophero Colombo!
Grazie a Columbus e il re Ferdinando e la regina Isabella di Spagna, il Nuovo Mondo č stato scoperto e civilizzato!
e ripetto!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

mamaguevo
Make pretend Nurse

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

OneBigAssMistakeAmerica wrote:
<quoted text>
stai zitto ccazote!
Paging "Dr" LIEger, paging "Dr" LIEger . You have a make pretend waiting room full of make pretend patients waiting to see their make pretend "doctor".
Gitano

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>Invite me to another forum so we can continue our friendship
Ana should register this way she can PM you the forum.
De Piovaneti

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

[QUOTE who="Cherokee soy un mamaguevo
[/QUOTE]
Lo sabemos piel roja ....lo sabemos.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

LIEger you are like a 10 year old stupid brat

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Does your god hate piel rojas like you do LIEger?...
De Piovaneti

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Cherokee wrote:
Dr Liger,I'm a 10 year old stupid brat
Lo sabemos mojonsin....lo sabemos mio caro cacazote.
De Piovaneti

Blairstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Cherokee wrote:
Does your god hate piel rojas like you do LIEger?...
cierra el pico cacazote.!What happwened? Cabillas got you up the ass again!

cacazote zitto.! happwened Cosa? Cabillas hai il culo di nuovo!

Sei un bastardo pelle rossa. Shat in un bordello!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

tu y tu cabillas LIEger. Es que los Miami politicians te han dado tanta que solo en eso piensas
OneBigAssMistake America

Blairstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Blogger Yoani Sanchez arrested in Cuba Save this story to read laterFrom: AAP October 05, 2012
10:25PM

in eastern Cuba, a website with close ties to the Havana government has reported.
"The pro-American blogger Yoani Sanchez was arrested today in the city of Bayamo, where she had travelled with the intention of creating a provocation and a media show," at the trial of Spanish activist Angel Carromero, according to the well-sourced website www.yohandry.com on Friday.
Sanchez, 37, began commenting on daily life in Cuba on her Generacion Y blog in 2007, but ran afoul of the regime for criticising Fidel and Raul Castro.
The prize-winning activist and writer was in Bayamo to attend Friday's trial of the Spaniard, who is accused of vehicular manslaughter in the death of high-profile dissident, Oswaldo Paya, who died in a car accident on July 22.
Last week, Sanchez filed a complaint against Cuba with the Inter-American Human Rights Commission for repeatedly refusing her permission to leave the country, according to her lawyer, who said she has been unable to leave Cuba since 2007 despite some 20 requests for permission.
Her lawyers said Sanchez presented evidence to the commission that she and her husband had been harassed by the Cuban authorities.
Carromero, 27, who runs the youth wing of Spain's ruling Popular Party, and a Swedish activist were injured in the car crash.
Authorities allege that Carromero was driving above the speed limit when the car hit an unpaved section of road outside Bayamo, causing him to lose control of the vehicle and crash into a tree.
Spanish press reports have said that the Cuban government is seeking a seven-year prison sentence for "traffic violations resulting in death", which carries a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison under the country's penal code.
Paya, 60, who was killed in the crash, was a leading opponent of one-party rule under the Cuban Communist Party, and the 2002 recipient of the European Parliament's prestigious Sakharov prize, awarded for defence of human rights and freedom of thought.

ˇABAJO EL COMUNISMO!ˇABAJO LOS CASTROS!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Neil Armstrong makes Columbus look like a toe-dancing fairy.
Tinsnip 13

Homestead, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Gypsy King wrote:
Who gives a zhit!
certainly not you fake Christian
Tinsnip 13

Homestead, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

De Piovaneti wrote:
<quoted text>
Lo sabemos mojonsin....lo sabemos mio caro cacazote.
Dr LIEger....JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA Please stop with the jokes
Tinsnip 13

Homestead, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Basic Rules For Driving In New Jersey:

A right lane construction closure is just a game to see how many people can cut in line by passing you on the right as you sit in the left lane waiting for the same jerks to squeeze their way back in before hitting the construction barrels.
Turn signals are just clues as to your next move in road battle so never use them.
Under no circumstances should you leave a safe distance between you and the car in front of you no matter how fast you're going. If you do, the space will be filled in by somebody else putting you in an even more dangerous situation.
The faster you drive through a red light, the smaller the chance you have of getting hit.
Never get in the way of a car that needs extensive body work.
Braking is to be done as hard and late as possible to insure that your antilock braking system kicks in to give you a nice relaxing foot massage as the brake pedal pulsates.
Construction signs tell you about road closures immediately after you pass the exit but before the traffic begins to back up.
The electronic traffic warning system signs are not there to provide useful information; they're just to make the Turnpike look progressive.
Never pass on the left when you can pass on the right. It's a good way to scare people entering the highway.
Speed limits are arbitrary figures to make NJ look as if it conforms with other state policies; these are given only as suggestions and are readily enforceable.
Just because you're in the left lane and have no room to speed up or move over doesn't mean that the driver flashing his high beams behind you doesn't think he can go faster in your spot.
Please remember that there is no such thing as a shortcut during rush-hour traffic on the Garden State Parkway.
Always slow down and rubberneck when you see an accident or even a person changing a tire. If you're lucky, you may see the unwitting breakdown victim get mugged.
Learn to swerve abruptly. NJ is the home of the high-speed slalom driving thanks to NJDOT, who put potholes in key locations to test drivers' reflexes and keep them on their toes.
It is traditional in NJ to honk your horn at cars that don't move the instant the light changes. The state is founded upon such traditions.
Seeking eye contact with another driver revokes your right of way.
All unmarked exits on the Parkway lead to downtown Newark.
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Cherokee wrote:
tu y tu cabillas LIEger. Es que los Miami politicians te han dado tanta que solo en eso piensas
Yes we can ..... I don't know how to invite you with the risk of the loony entourage following....... Maybe you can give me a Skype .... I dunno ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••