Vietnam Mass Grave Of Communist Soldi...

Vietnam Mass Grave Of Communist Soldiers Found

There are 429 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Sep 25, 2012, titled Vietnam Mass Grave Of Communist Soldiers Found. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

Military officer Nguyen Van Phat said Tuesday that the bodies were recovered from a rubber plantation in the southern province of Dong Nai.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

ana

London, UK

#372 Oct 2, 2012
Malinois wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever seen the comedy called "The Freshman"?

"Ah yes, The Lovely Tina!"

http://www.filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts.c...
No
The CRUSADER

Lebanon, NJ

#373 Oct 2, 2012
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it is your right to worship or not to worship as long as it is not inflicted harm upon another ;)
Have u seen this, is this true??!!??
I have nothing but loathing disdain & contempt for the disgusting repulsive hostile fanatics of your detestable malevolent abhorrent satanic cult! They follow your filthhy book written by a madman that preached: convert, or enslave if opposed slay!
He deca<pitatedf over 600 people while Jesus, The Mesiah, preached to love even your enemies. Quite a difference, between your murderous raving lunatic and The Son Of GOD!
ana

London, UK

#374 Oct 2, 2012
The CRUSADER wrote:
<quoted text>I have nothing but loathing disdain & contempt for the disgusting repulsive hostile fanatics of your detestable malevolent abhorrent satanic cult! They follow your filthhy book written by a madman that preached: convert, or enslave if opposed slay!
He deca<pitatedf over 600 people while Jesus, The Mesiah, preached to love even your enemies. Quite a difference, between your murderous raving lunatic and The Son Of GOD!
This reminds me of you
http://youtu.be/Qu8EK7Rq9_w
Knight Templar

Lebanon, NJ

#375 Oct 2, 2012
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
This reminds me of you
Who cares!

LONG LIVE CHRIST THE KING !
Jose

Miami, FL

#376 Oct 2, 2012
Knight Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares!
Christian conservative #1- OMG I just heard that Obama is trying to turn our kids into gay ,Islamic, communists.

Christian conservative #2 - Lord have mercy, where did you hear that?

Christian conservative #1 - Why I heard it from Ethel in church, the lady who is married to Bill, you know the National guard truck mechanic with the "Honk if you love Jesus" bumper sticker.

Christian conservative #2 - Oh the guy who was kicked out of the National guard because he is a Klan member?

Christian conservative #1- Yes, that is him thus it must be true because he is a credible source of information.

Christian conservative # 2- We better hurry up and post this in the FOX, Limbaugh and Beck forums to inform other Christian patriots.

Christian conservative #1- We better post it under "Military expert tells the truth about Obama's secret plan to indoctrinate our kids".

An hour later ,half the Christian conservative south "OMG I just read online that" ,,,,,,,,,,
Jose

Miami, FL

#377 Oct 2, 2012
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
This reminds me of you
"Family Guy: Racist Sunflower"

Lol that is true because LIEger as we call him is a fake and a racist. He likes to call himself a "Christian" but hates the world and as far removed from his Christ as Satan is.
Jose

Miami, FL

#378 Oct 2, 2012
Knight Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares!
Chico , ana has you pegged, you worthless pile of crap , lol.
ana

London, UK

#379 Oct 2, 2012
Knight Templar wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares!

¡ LONG LIVE CHRIST THE KING !
This one is for you, look at the respect here for Jesus
ana

London, UK

#380 Oct 2, 2012
Knight Templar wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares!

This one is for you, Look here at the respect for Jesus

http://youtu.be/IX9Tk2TMA6Q
ana

London, UK

#381 Oct 2, 2012
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>"Family Guy: Racist Sunflower"

Lol that is true because LIEger as we call him is a fake and a racist. He likes to call himself a "Christian" but hates the world and as far removed from his Christ as Satan is.
http://youtu.be/IX9Tk2TMA6Q

Look at these awful people :(
ana

London, UK

#382 Oct 2, 2012
Knight Templar wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares!

http://youtu.be/PA5F6TSKUfQ

What about this??
Xavier

Lebanon, NJ

#383 Oct 2, 2012
Viva Cristo Re!

Vivum Christus Rex!

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#385 Oct 3, 2012
Ana thanks for those videos. Never seen them. That is what fanatism does to people. It is hard to believe a god will choose them to be his people...failrytales...
DeathToIslamoFas cistPigs

Lebanon, NJ

#386 Oct 3, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
Ana thanks for those videos. Never seen them. That is what fanatism does to people. It is hard to believe a god will choose them to be his people...failrytales...
drop dead mojon!
The BOSS

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#387 Oct 3, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
Mojon ,posting XXX gay videos is against Topix policy!!

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#388 Oct 3, 2012
Boss, you don't even control your azz. It belongs to your Cuban brothers. Which gay video are you talking about balsero?
DeathToAllCommun ists

Lebanon, NJ

#389 Oct 3, 2012
MOJON!
ana

London, UK

#390 Oct 5, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
Yes it is sad that all of the good peace loving people in the world are having tolerate it

It's becoming boring and annoying....hope it stops soon
ana

London, UK

#391 Oct 5, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
Boss, you don't even control your azz. It belongs to your Cuban brothers. Which gay video are you talking about balsero?
Anyway I am going to bow out of this forum is it not a very healthy environment, I do not feel comfortable with such hateful people who's sole intent is to crush the morale of humanity

;)
OneBigAssMistake America

Lebanon, NJ

#392 Oct 5, 2012
Felice Festa de Christophero Colombo!

Grazie a Columbus e il re Ferdinando e la regina Isabella di Spagna, il Nuovo Mondo stato scoperto e civilizzato!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reports from Cuba: Fidel Castro, from student g... 6 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 8
News More than 100 injured in Kiev as police clash w... 8 hr Hue 5
News America returns to Cuba: The Castro brothers fe... 8 hr We Just Dont Care 4
News No shortage of good news in area last week 10 hr Joe to sleep 4
News State Grant Program for Military Bases Gets Inf... 20 hr Tank farts 2
News Enter the Bear: Does Russia plan air strikes on... 21 hr Cassandra_ 1
News 1st enlisted female sub sailors start training ... Mon Jaimie 44
More from around the web