Is Alien UFO false flag invasion on t...

Is Alien UFO false flag invasion on the way?

There are 103 comments on the Examiner.com story from Sep 19, 2012, titled Is Alien UFO false flag invasion on the way?. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

According to Gordon Duff, senior editor of Veterans Today, intelligence sources are revealing that hostile extraterrestrials are militarily engaging with world naval forces.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Jaimie

Madison, WI

#23 Oct 9, 2012
On Page 80 of Timothy Good's book "Need to Know" You will note a encounter that has spontaneous combustion to oxygen.

Wealthy children on a death/suicide mission; Helium and nitrosooxide gas inhalations that caused brian death and a blood disease,(boy in the bubble effect) it was kind of like last will rights to their "make a wish foundation" since their was no cure fo rthem and could never live a normal life again. Once again, a differnt brain chamber of function, a differnt drug, so a differnt speed of time in the mind, so people ahd a inability to register the human standing before them. SAD case. My father tipped me off to case ocnclusions when I was a child in the 1970s. He was US NAVY for 4 terms, 8 years; medical retirement.

If people do not understand a HUMAN life is classfied and confidential, it does not permit media or bulk majority rule to review a humans file. You are not privilaged to case findings. So Timothy Good could not gain access, or foundations of research or FBI. Not authorized to a privlage to warrent questions answered for "YOUR" services and viewing.

Remember a UFO non registered aircraft with FFA can be made by US NAVY for $5.. So which country did they get their parts and metals from? That was not USA.

To check on UFO and ALIEN

SSA/IRS for moeny transfers from demonstration
Surgeon General records and influx of doctors to a residnetial or zoneing location.
Attorney General or Judge: warrents, medication, medical cares and warrents to relocation and facility detention

So many face value public had access to the information but it appears, Timothy Good had no knowledge and ignorent to that fact as other leaders during the times.

George Washington had a house in Wisconsin. Goerge Washington purchase phasers and lazers and had store houses,but publci said to barbaric to use in war efforts, so it remains in storage in Wisc. Rumor has it a BIKER group had over thrown and seized the town and held people hotage and raped or killed them and assumed their identity.

Page 145 has a UFO like a giant capsule, a bunch of men in a psyops war from 1960s (LIKE A CHESS GAME) battle ship with a life savor display over the game with ship and crew in mind.

Sad bunch of rich pukes eh people?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#24 Oct 9, 2012
wesley wrote:
well jaimie,for a person with a brain injury i see you are on top of things and can get around on a computer pretty good,heh, middleton,wisc.,sounds like a wonderful place to live,you can not hid in the winter though brrrr,i believe there are secret labs conducting research on the brain using both chem,chip somewhere heh,i bet somewhere up north maybe in wisc. underground near a montain,,i think i will stay where it is warm...
The secret labs that you are talking of is a lcoal Doctor and the brotherhood of medical review board privilages. Same people on funding committees for the Geneology hitorical societies.

All it takes for confirmation of toxicology feed, is 3 drops. Less then 1 milliliter.

They are conducting unlawful interrogations and psyops of the blood tests, in Wisc. They lazer segments of the butterfly needle, each section gets cut off and tagged for labs in country and out. Putting things by the blood samples, like a WITCH spiders, heat, acid and other.

Wisc UW hospital had a huge FBI investigation on procedings, as well as Brain Imagery theft of head trauma an dbrain injury patients, coma patients etc. Taping the brain imagery scan and selling it in nation and out for movies. The students were kids of directors actors and producers so they took the live scan and did a video imagery feed, and put a actors likeness so you copuld not get credits for dreams while you were unconscious or in a coma.

I have limited complicaitons with my brain injury. I am on a International list to protect, as a result with my lazer operation to reginite the dead brain chamber that was 17% functioning,(threw the eye, felt like a rubber band hitting it numerous times to ignite the nerve to stimulate the brain chamber. I have more then 11 chambers operating, normal humans only have 4 in their life. Im fine thanks for the inquiry.

I am also the famous kid of the NAvy man form the 1960s that was birthed in in the "no zone". There is a white zone, Yellow zone and red zone. SInce I did not register in white zone, they did not know how to perceive me, either I would degenerate to syndrome like the fountain of youth, or I was a soul renetry after judgement or how to registry me. NO ORGAN FAILURE OR CANCER is preceived in this lifetime. At all.

I also have a xray of body that looks like my torso is alien, No I did not have my pelvic hips broken for sports, abuse my father said, so I have a NORMAL human female hip formation and DOctors and nurses had never seen a women without her hips and pelvic purposefully broken so had no idea it was normal.

Any other questions? Whats yoru medical bio that you went well into matrimonial privliage of a spouse profile ASS HOLE, pay me alimony 40% of all.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#25 Oct 10, 2012
Jaimie wrote:
On Page 80 of Timothy Good's book "Need to Know" You will note a encounter that has spontaneous combustion to oxygen.
Wealthy children on a death/suicide mission; Helium and nitrosooxide gas inhalations that caused brian death and a blood disease,(boy in the bubble effect) it was kind of like last will rights to their "make a wish foundation" since their was no cure fo rthem and could never live a normal life again. Once again, a differnt brain chamber of function, a differnt drug, so a differnt speed of time in the mind, so people ahd a inability to register the human standing before them. SAD case. My father tipped me off to case ocnclusions when I was a child in the 1970s. He was US NAVY for 4 terms, 8 years; medical retirement.
If people do not understand a HUMAN life is classfied and confidential, it does not permit media or bulk majority rule to review a humans file. You are not privilaged to case findings. So Timothy Good could not gain access, or foundations of research or FBI. Not authorized to a privlage to warrent questions answered for "YOUR" services and viewing.
Remember a UFO non registered aircraft with FFA can be made by US NAVY for $5.. So which country did they get their parts and metals from? That was not USA.
To check on UFO and ALIEN
SSA/IRS for moeny transfers from demonstration
Surgeon General records and influx of doctors to a residnetial or zoneing location.
Attorney General or Judge: warrents, medication, medical cares and warrents to relocation and facility detention
So many face value public had access to the information but it appears, Timothy Good had no knowledge and ignorent to that fact as other leaders during the times.
George Washington had a house in Wisconsin. Goerge Washington purchase phasers and lazers and had store houses,but publci said to barbaric to use in war efforts, so it remains in storage in Wisc. Rumor has it a BIKER group had over thrown and seized the town and held people hotage and raped or killed them and assumed their identity.
Page 145 has a UFO like a giant capsule, a bunch of men in a psyops war from 1960s (LIKE A CHESS GAME) battle ship with a life savor display over the game with ship and crew in mind.
Sad bunch of rich pukes eh people?
And to make the one story even worse. The boys that had blood poisening and dead brain chamber, In route to USA was a couple top Doctors from "Japan" and another nation, To save the kids life, so they don't have to do a suicide publicity stunt.

USA was alerted to stop the boys from the attempt, that a Doctor is in route with the cure, as Japan made it in USA territories, The same story from TImothy Good book(spontaneous combustion of the helium and nitrosoxcide gas poisening), the President permitted a live broadcast but did not stop or abort the live broadcast and the kids blew up on fire when they hit oxygen levels.

JAPAN WAS pissed and began deploying missles at random the children did not have to die, it was their last wish on the make a wish foundation to go out in style. Welcome to another wierld war I believe the random bombing of PEarl Harbor wasnt it?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#26 Oct 11, 2012
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
And to make the one story even worse. The boys that had blood poisening and dead brain chamber, In route to USA was a couple top Doctors from "Japan" and another nation, To save the kids life, so they don't have to do a suicide publicity stunt.
USA was alerted to stop the boys from the attempt, that a Doctor is in route with the cure, as Japan made it in USA territories, The same story from TImothy Good book(spontaneous combustion of the helium and nitrosoxcide gas poisening), the President permitted a live broadcast but did not stop or abort the live broadcast and the kids blew up on fire when they hit oxygen levels.
JAPAN WAS pissed and began deploying missles at random the children did not have to die, it was their last wish on the make a wish foundation to go out in style. Welcome to another wierld war I believe the random bombing of PEarl Harbor wasnt it?
So as this story went, The President of that admistration, DID make the call to the local Mayor and Production group that was there full media. THey hung up the phone on him and proceded with permitting the kids suicide pack.

The Plane the Doctors were in Just landed the Japanese Fighter jets were only Top Emergency COnvoy to ensure No Nation interferes in the Flight path taken, The Japanese fighters were to remain airborn circling at certain levels until the Doctors could reach them, and convoy home.

The Mayor of that town and MEdia refused Presidential orders and hung up and refused to answer the phone and left it off the hook.

ZOLTAR

Livermore, CA

#27 Oct 11, 2012
WE WANT TO EAT YOU AND FUEL UP OUR SHIP.
wesley

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#28 Oct 11, 2012
well,jaimie,i wonder where that movie,coma, was based,in wisc. heh,i read on u tube something about,so called,new humans,genetic expermentation on humans by aliens,hhmmm i wonder...
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#29 Oct 11, 2012
wesley wrote:
well,jaimie,i wonder where that movie,coma, was based,in wisc. heh,i read on u tube something about,so called,new humans,genetic expermentation on humans by aliens,hhmmm i wonder...
I would read more up on Speed variations of the mind and delusional forsight that the brain offsets signals to other brains surrounding in location. Brain chamber over ride, perceptual feed variations. Nutritionalists war on society food and beverage that a child eats has the components of a drug on the market or street derivative, they are killing and permitting here. 4 cups of coffee has the same results as a gram of cocaine. BAD Try the Omen factor, thick wine with hand foot mouth disease, incorporated with morphine powder, that distorted Damion facial features, to a droopy factor, the Left eye was about a 1inch placement dwon his face then the right, needed to wear a partial leather mask like phantom of the opera. Which was sad as well, Mans mind was lost in a painting in the back of the theatre.

Also good is HAND FOOT MOUTH DISEASE it is the onset of a huge world war for human restoration financial restitution and demise of pharmacutics that creates a global war of Many TIMES in the future and the past.

no sense having a micro-organism transmitting jibberish like it did in Christ, but he knew not God was not alien per say it was a giant molecule collective taking a formaiton to attempt communications, and has a cousin derivative molecule in the body.

HAND FOOT MOUTH disease has symptoms of all illness and plague gangreanous to brian and painful hysteria delusions and black death components. There is a simplistic cure. And it needs to be caught before the severity occurs.

MALPRACTICE all around.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#30 Oct 11, 2012
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
I would read more up on Speed variations of the mind and delusional forsight that the brain offsets signals to other brains surrounding in location. Brain chamber over ride, perceptual feed variations. Nutritionalists war on society food and beverage that a child eats has the components of a drug on the market or street derivative, they are killing and permitting here. 4 cups of coffee has the same results as a gram of cocaine. BAD Try the Omen factor, thick wine with hand foot mouth disease, incorporated with morphine powder, that distorted Damion facial features, to a droopy factor, the Left eye was about a 1inch placement dwon his face then the right, needed to wear a partial leather mask like phantom of the opera. Which was sad as well, Mans mind was lost in a painting in the back of the theatre.
Also good is HAND FOOT MOUTH DISEASE it is the onset of a huge world war for human restoration financial restitution and demise of pharmacutics that creates a global war of Many TIMES in the future and the past.
no sense having a micro-organism transmitting jibberish like it did in Christ, but he knew not God was not alien per say it was a giant molecule collective taking a formaiton to attempt communications, and has a cousin derivative molecule in the body.
HAND FOOT MOUTH disease has symptoms of all illness and plague gangreanous to brian and painful hysteria delusions and black death components. There is a simplistic cure. And it needs to be caught before the severity occurs.
MALPRACTICE all around.
Ps. Hand Foot Mouth disease is all the symptoms of a runny nose, of a common cold, flu, all the way up to gang green in a brain chamber and decompsotion of bodiy cells.

Life forms that are genetically mutated from future, came back for rebuttle of Doctors and pharmacuticals, and attempts of paper copies of this disease and rabies, and molecular over ride. Trying for cures.

Blood transfusion was not warrented, fasting mild traquilizer and a anti-biotic that is contingent and compatible with the donor. Havign knowledge of DNA smear as well, what is the primary conscious speices in your body that is creating cellular disruptions and possession? Conditioned muscular twitches and movement. Flight and Frieght of hysteria and severity is overly dramatic as a result a micro-organsim in Blood is scared, was it a cell from infancy, a cell that was infected by RABID COON PISS on your rubarb what is it.

In Wisc local Bikers and other men render you infant body movements, but with a conditioned drunkin emotion for RAPE (date) so they dont have to plummith or kill you. Women do this when your a child or at work suddenly you cant function hands or arms to swim or type and they happen to slander you and laugh. Psycho command BS

Alien, a drug birth or alien from genetic mutation needs truth and understanding of DNA override in gentics to be treated and seen for the species it is concsiously or at all. TEST THE TEAR not blood to identify medicate and house accordence.

And remember in a zoo, wild, or even FEDERAL PRISON a "PERSON has a big enough room with fridge, sofa, bed, chair desk, computer, tv, radio, movement and yard. DONT OBSTRUCT LEGAL RIGHTS of a HUMAN regardless of what you THINK is before you.

BUT no human goes to yoru property that doesnt know you either, you would call police and arm yourself and wait for arrest too, and if person advances you shoot and fight for life. May be a child in need of help as well, and then you are busted too, so careful.
wesley

#31 Oct 12, 2012
well,jaimie,you sound like a smart girl,oh yea, one thing people do not mention is nano tech. small little machines the size of a molecule that is injected and programed for a wide range of things like,say,to alter the brain,speed variations maybe,delusional input& output,mostly for control..yea i had weird stuff happin to me as a kid to jaimie,so i do understand a little,have a good day girl...
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#32 Oct 12, 2012
Wesley, from Florida. Some of the men on US TICONDEROGA of 1960s US NAVY, were not permitted to bare children or would face military prison in this lifetime from the micro- factorsd of injections on that vessle. Never permitted them known as safe for habitat around normal human beings. Government had them sister with FBI and assigned their retirment on the coastal fishing and pirate banks of Florida Coast.

The only assignment I am still trying for is on behalf of my father. The closet isalnd to Calif. Going towards Alaska has a hybird half man half thing. I am to deploy an droute my team to location pick up a cadaver remain and take it and a soil sample of piss , fece spit and seman to San DIego Calif. VA hospital and College for US NAvy on the coast, and have them deploy new medications to the project.

My father indicated it was the safest hybrid unit on those island, be off island before 6 pm after 8pm they come out, if you are in 2 miles radius of island they have been known to kidnap or kill they swim better then a sea animal.

But he did indicae grab some huge gold chunks on the way out of the hole, dont look prior to the cadaver or you forget mission and may compromise your life, only grab what you can run with, dont hoard.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#33 Oct 12, 2012
Susan Price wrote a book in German called "Elfling"

The cover has a female and a Elfling on the front. FBI MILITARY MAYOR OF MIDDLETON Bishops Cove and Bank Owners in Wisc From 1977 with Jaimie Drews

Check out the pictures on the cover. Isnt that the Halfling Prince of the Kingdom on Mt "HI" My Fiance invaded by the mind of a hybrid that he married under mind control. The Prince warrior that came out of a rock in JAIMIE"S FIELD in Middleton?

So we are under invasion of GERMAN psychics that harmed thru psychic vampirism from our 70s attacks. You can conclude this with Bishops journals and Mother Francis works that were to be routed to the Vatican.

The attack of the American female child with Traumatic BRain Injury that had Brain SUrgery at 8 years old at Meriter hospital.With their newest state of the art technology to stimulate nerves with electrical currents thru eyeball to ignite brian chamebr that was only 17% functioning and almost a dead cell.

Birthed without a tip to the tail bone, so leaks psychic broadcast and dreams by accident that a Japanese acupunturist was going to create a magnetic silver tailbone to assist with psychic invasion and The 2 doctors were going to work with FBI to retaliate on her behalf.

IM 43 now. birthed 2/../1969 the day the Omen Reincarnate was to be rebirthed. A boy was birthed minutes after me after 10pm I was to be midnight mass and morning wake hours, I am farmer by day mass but as night mass on my first enterence the scriptures read after my brith hour of Unicorn or dragon, Bishop picked one for me since I went to day mass. Refused to educate.
wesley

#34 Oct 12, 2012
hello jaimie girl,i now have something to do,get on goggle and look up elfling,jaimie drew, meriter hospital and middleton wisc.,ha,ha,this out to be a interesting night,i was in the marines stationed in alaska,california,whoo whee spooky heh,and born in 1960 to and got a lot of shots too. if you goggle new humans and or aliens it will say some things you are saying,go and see they probly have a base near middleton,whoo whee i am not going there,ha,ha..well let me goggle middleton and see what is going on there,by for now girl...
wesley

#35 Oct 13, 2012
heh,what happened jaimie,i hope everything is ok since you did not respond to my last posting..i did goggle middleton,looks like a nice place though,and elfling too,,wow what good art on the cover heh,,...
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#36 Oct 13, 2012
wesley wrote:
heh,what happened jaimie,i hope everything is ok since you did not respond to my last posting..i did goggle middleton,looks like a nice place though,and elfling too,,wow what good art on the cover heh,,...
I don't own a computer in the home any longer. I do safe links from local library. 1 hour a day or whenever so I do not get a neurological disorder. So responce tim eis when I feel like walking to the library up the street.

In events of a psychic battle, as Nam ended in one hell of a one. And conclusions to that war was, no resolution, so lets see what we do have to market with each other and waht we are compatible at and work from there.

Marine? yikes, all the underground WOOO to you. Poor Army is footland soldiers and couldnt protect small populaous of life on the planet. And they beg for airforce, marine and navy funds and information and technology. still not able to defend grounds of civilans on own land proerty and have no clue debris fall from sky in micro organisms and research bugs from other location, gas evaporating form decomposed vessles of the earth, nothing they have done was not without Army Marine and Navy and they still could not get that right either.

One of my Perkins family or Rickon refused to stand down in Wisc. A military imposter cam ein with orders to surrender, but his commanding officer had the unit on assignment to protect form imposter military that have no clue of stand down orders and who they come from. So he refused to stand down and continued his unit in battle.

Apparently the commanding officer was not contacted to give authorization signature to stand down, so they had to deploy to Washingotn to make him stand down. WHAT A WISCONSIN HERO

I am partial to Navy though, HATE is very appropriate here, as over 2500 men were masterbated daily and had lined beds on board vessle getting body organ appendix out, and where they were sold to, the men had no clue, all refused surgery, as it was not in contract, but they were forced to it or going to be deployed to military prison. Japan had a device to blow the appendix inside people, and they had to have it removed from that NAVY unit prior to transport in foreign waters supposed for own safety. BUT it could be the medical work that is needed for a huge settlement, as they were threatened with military prison if they refused sugery. And it was not in contract of inlistment. 1960s My father served 8 years, 16-24 years old. He had almost a full breast of bars, and TURNED them in to order medals and stars, THE ONLY HONORABLE US NAVY MEMBER IN USA HISOTRY

GO DAD GO GO DAD GO the bestest missle and bomber technician US NAVY HAD TO OFFER Every Airforce begged to fly a DREWS plane GO DAD GO GO DAD GO! YOUR MY FREAKIN HERO!!!! Their alive because of you dad! Sad to say I was repaed and beatin by those you saved.

MIA is still the marines, army and navy and airforce that was stolen on witness protections prematurely aborting USA for the WAR of 1960s Never returned or heard from again The remainder was supposed to be target zone, and because of my DAD your alive, I hate the people that tried to kill me, that beat and raped me, Im a severe traumatic brain injury today as a result FUCCERS

DAD if life reignites to same simulation DONT ASSIST in that court, Dont defend, Dont get in the boxing match Let it finaish as it was assgined, You were given opertunity to take grandma and grandpa, of your and moms and Dora, me and angie could have been birthed of the Mermaid project for life assignment in US NAVY WHY Subject us to this trash One more counter blow and IM DEAD
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#37 Oct 13, 2012
To answer question of alien, perceptual feed variations of minds viewing span. Or future, whihc is humanoid from drug brith or from incorporating cells of human sperm to a manimal creation, insect creation, plant creation or other, it seemed logical as a human gentics is a DNA smear of all, and to see the half human with a primary genetic "DNA SMEAR" of the lifeform that is manipulating the mind and body it is easyier to comprehend and permit attack or protect form attack, or just view their life from a distance and not exist at all. Kind of like a virtual zoo permit of the globe.

Look into the plasma lake and the Giant cells, and lifeforms they created in that. You thought mentally ill, no it was a nroaml human with a primary of a dna smear of molecule over ride to brain, and responds as a molecule not human behavior, so permitted life instead of executing as no scientist can assist when a primary conscious cell is molecule thought and not human as the body host.

Not unlogical, most peorple cant make money on a life insurence policy or gossip so dont want to hear it.
Billy

Castro Valley, CA

#38 Oct 13, 2012
I hope that the females with their green bush and duel vaginas are crazy for us!
wesley

#39 Oct 13, 2012
ha,ha,well jaimie girl i have a surprize for you..goggle map is a wonderful thing..when you said you walked to the library i looked it up (i hope it is not to far) any way let me take a wild guess,if you do not live at restoring hope transplant house you live off of elmwood,terrace,or hubburd,or maybe you eat out at the hubbard ave. dinner or go to church at st. lukes lutheran church..,it must get noisy from the middleton municipal airport,but i really got a laugh at the national mustard museum,ha,ha,only in middleton heh..maybe some church well help with the comp. you can get one for 400.00 dollars at wall-mart,on lay away cheaper..and some marines are stationed with the navy,ships ect,ect i was stationed on adak in alaska (an island)a navy base,to guard them..how about that,heh,well that is all for now,sleep good..
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#40 Oct 15, 2012
wesley wrote:
ha,ha,well jaimie girl i have a surprize for you..goggle map is a wonderful thing..when you said you walked to the library i looked it up (i hope it is not to far) any way let me take a wild guess,if you do not live at restoring hope transplant house you live off of elmwood,terrace,or hubburd,or maybe you eat out at the hubbard ave. dinner or go to church at st. lukes lutheran church..,it must get noisy from the middleton municipal airport,but i really got a laugh at the national mustard museum,ha,ha,only in middleton heh..maybe some church well help with the comp. you can get one for 400.00 dollars at wall-mart,on lay away cheaper..and some marines are stationed with the navy,ships ect,ect i was stationed on adak in alaska (an island)a navy base,to guard them..how about that,heh,well that is all for now,sleep good..
I lived in Middleton as a child. I live in Madison now. I am trying to reopen communications with a God I dated and friends. He gave me a Gold Coin when I was a child, I put it back in his hand and gave him a hug and play kiss on his cheek and I met him down at Wingra creek where he was doing water magic and I was looking at the water as he put jewelry on me an dcorwnes that he had to offer at differnt ages. Those coins are in that location and many men got tired of hunting for it. I used to date a ant and salamander prince, and a tree was my guide and spider was my teacher of martial arts, I made the biggest golden spider web and fell.

I did live in ALaska though from 1979-1987 I loved the train ride in the posh posh car with the most lovely dinner on our way to the gold mine and the haunted ghost town tour. Lovely place to live if protected by Nature and peopel and things.

US NAVY had a vessle in the pier for tours. Their crew men over half the ship disappeared and went MIA in the middle of a night. I was offered a job when I was 12 years old, that I could be a tour guide as it is a ghost vessle, and the guide said coome back at 15 so they can start work. We were going to interrogate the metal of the ship and the dust mytes in the vent traps to determine what actually happened, if they were still alive, and what supplies meds, or transport is needed for their safe return.

5 ghosts of sailors surronded the man and said YOUR DEAD DUDE the kid has a brain injury stupid Ass try knocking her in a coma and your dead.
wesley

#41 Oct 15, 2012
wow i wish somebody gave me a gold coin,and sometimes i watch some shows about ghosts,supposed to be real,,are spirits,..madison has about 7-8 librarys,off of tokay,state,monroe,raymond,but it does have a gig golf course,odano hills,in wisc. hard to belief..and big lakes,lake mendota and lake monova,wow bbiigg,,,my brother is going to get an metal detector to find gold coins,may be he will get lucky,,perceptual feed variation may alter the brain chambers,and with limited hip stucter,welllll,,have to go now..
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#42 Oct 15, 2012
wesley wrote:
wow i wish somebody gave me a gold coin,and sometimes i watch some shows about ghosts,supposed to be real,,are spirits,..madison has about 7-8 librarys,off of tokay,state,monroe,raymond,but it does have a gig golf course,odano hills,in wisc. hard to belief..and big lakes,lake mendota and lake monova,wow bbiigg,,,my brother is going to get an metal detector to find gold coins,may be he will get lucky,,perceptual feed variation may alter the brain chambers,and with limited hip stucter,welllll,,have to go now..
Wisc is not that big. Madison wisc is one of the smallest cities in the nation. We have less then 150,000 real citizens in the city. The rest are mentally ill and stolen orphans form in nation and out being housed in Charity facilities. They had to sister with other states FBI and DA file trasnfer and Vatican release of Internaitonal files, getting ready for the big take down 2014.

FBI inhouse said military is assisting on that one, early morning, you have 10 minutes to pack the stuff to new homes of 400 sq foot per person, COncentration camps, as per DNA genetics for safety and longivity of life, only LICENSE and DEGREE for trades is permitted to work. The rest has the FBI file audits, and all $ and employment as LAW is always... CLASSIFIED information.

The killers in state and out refuse, they indicate for 20 years they have all copies of personal bio and SSN in other states and are ready to send it all over the intranet unless the take down is a luxery cabin resort, were they will remain on property only if they can stay with family and have a community garden and recreations center. All State Executive and Judicial Assingment committees and Civilian elect Judge and commisioner positions as well.

North has blue diamond mine. And Gold and Silver. My uncle Bobby Brinkman used to work for the railroad. He was the cart that pumps behind the train to collect all fallen debris from the train.

Further north is the celebrities researching the Avoca werewolfs. The family was famous. I know I still have dreams. The kingdom we came from my AUnt back in history married a Spanard and he had the werewolf families ROYALs in the basement, and tried to make a heir for himself to dominate all. He had the Royal family assasinated in Wisc. The baby the Queen was carrying survived until death of other causes.

They also congregate to the island lighthouse locations, BOG MAN a Fellow that worked on FBI files was killed by FBI, he rose form dead, and Celebrites did a movie with him and the military. The man is a writer but had the misfortune of forgetting his rescuers were his killers and then stole him to house him on a island to make money again. The real BOGMAN was in the movie and did all stunt and his whole role himself but 1.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump close to naming retired Marine general to... 49 min Captain Yesterday 2
Patricia Louise McGurk's Travel Experience in J... 5 hr Patricia_McGurk 1
News Japanese leader to visit Pearl Harbor with Obam... 22 hr Mouth9233 6
Brutal Air by Patricia L. McGurk Dec 5 PatriciaMcGurk 1
News Japanese leader Abe to visit Pearl Harbor with ... Dec 5 Le Jimbo 2
News White House announces support for women in mili... Dec 5 Cupcake4854 17
News Can WWII tale of love on U.S. base in USSR insp... Dec 4 Cassandra_ 3
More from around the web