Is Alien UFO false flag invasion on the way?

Sep 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

According to Gordon Duff, senior editor of Veterans Today, intelligence sources are revealing that hostile extraterrestrials are militarily engaging with world naval forces.

Comments
1 - 20 of 103 Comments Last updated Nov 28, 2012
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
wesley

Cocoa, FL

#1 Sep 21, 2012
most of the people i know live in a world of work,trying to survive month to month,local news,world news(the muslims ect,)a little politics,and the area they live and friends,when i say anything about the alien thing they look at me like i have two heads,so a lot of people are clue less about what is really going on in the world with the alien thing,only what they are being fed by the higher ups ,it is outside most peoples experience to understand the full scope of things and that goes for people who do know,i mean 5 or 6 alien races that are thousands of years older that know things we can not even imagine,they give us what advance tech,ha,ha,to us not them,the stuff they are holding back,wow,is way beyond are understanding,and so is their agenda,we see what they want us too,ha,ha,the same as are own government,so who is playing who????
Zuin G

Castro Valley, CA

#2 Sep 21, 2012
It's the Nazi time warp and they are coming here to finish the Master Race, White.
Steve P

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Sep 24, 2012
Extraterrial aliens that come to earth would come from another solar system and they would be centuries and centuries ahead of us in technology in order to travel such a vast distance in light years. If these aliens were so "hostile", with their tremendously superior technology, that can either totally eliminate the earth or trick our minds into pushing the wrong buttons and blowing up our earthly populations by our own nuclear weapons. Obviously, these aliens are NOT doing such things. These aliens could probably very easily do such things against us if they wanted to. On October 30, 1938, on a Halloween espiode, radio announcer George Orson Welles was broadcasting the H.G. Wells novel, The War of the Worlds , published 1898, inwhich aliens from the planet Mars were attacking the Earth to conquer it. The non commercial radio broadcast of reading from the novel page by page seemed to be real incidents to many listeners who just tuned in and believed the earth was being attacked by "hostile Martians". A few times during the very long broadcast, Welles told the listeners the truth that the story was fiction, we have been told; but many, many people who just tuned in, soon told others, about the totally fake "Martian attack" and were panick stricken. After a long time when people learned the truth, many people angrily claimed Welles tricked them and called his broadcast a hoax. But, the fictional broadcast led some people to irrationally suspect, without any evidence, whatsoever, that when UFO sightings occurred, that aliens were here to conquer us and take our planet as their own planet.
Steve P

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Sep 24, 2012
The first 2/3 of the original George Orson Welles broadcast, which was an hour long, were a deception of seemingly real news events, all fantasy, about an attack by Martians in spaceships against the planet earth on October 30, 1938.
wesley

Cocoa, FL

#5 Sep 25, 2012
these alien races have been here for a long time,they have messed with are dna,the missing link,and they may have had something to do with are religion,they could kill out are population easy enough,but they want something else,there agenda is long term and is now nearing fruitation,maybe because of public awareness,this shadow government could be them useing psi and advanced mind control tech. as far out as this seams it is a real possibility .,,goggle the discloser project,i think that is how it is spelled,anyway it is a real eye opener....
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#7 Sep 25, 2012
The Disclosure Project | Watch Free Documentary Onlinetopdocumentaryfilms.com/the-disclosure-... - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
On that historic Wednesday - May 9, 2001 - over 20 military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses came forward at the
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#8 Sep 25, 2012
In accordence to the Bible. A alien is a race of another color seperated by bodies of water, to not obtruct all aliens on the planet.

In US NAvy a alien life form is anything not of your own, as well out of solar system, astroid and space dust have micro and macro lifeforms. Not human. When certain debris hits our solor system it either gets larger or smaller. Space jello goo jelly fish spider thingies. and much other.

Filadamite babies is alein to our race, halfling species. But documented by lame researchers a alien lifeform and insemination, WHY even a micro spider can inseminate with its seman a female ovum as well, or seman on a log or lake.

Or if she is a decendent of a unisexed hormaphadite species regardless if she has a penis and vagina, her lobias still hold 8 seman cells to every mans million and her brain SUBCONSCIOUS slumber chamebr can inseminate self in ehr own womb with or without knowledge.

Problem was reptillian humanoid, had assisted US FORCES they camoflauge self or trip your brain in the wrong chamber and have gained control since PRE 1960s.

Much on topic.

Middleton Wisconsin had a giant organism glowing yellow, it has tentacles and little things that open portals, worm ancient species in and out of space, not the male that has electrical current to redopsit simulation of solar system. To long on our planet it goes black and looks like a burnt tree, they sleep a couple hundred years thinking they only took a 20 minute rest. A yellow humanoid and dog with quills but when they stay to long, alien. A grey alien that plays your brian memories fast, a big alien aboout 9 feet tall, all his crew looks the same all long brown haired flight suit or druidry attired. No mouth it looks like a vent slits.

FBI Mayor and bank owners from Bishops Cove used to pay me a pack of gum to assist communicate with them.

One alien life form was a Prince I dated, he lived on the rock with the empire that spells HI he pulls me in the stone, and then he comes out as well, I was the only kid with Traumatic BRian Injury in documentations in 1977 so I was permitted to play in a field by myself by the Mayor for people to ask Spiritaul and aliens questions thru me, some almost got burnt as fire appeared next to them, some got throw in mid air from a unseen force, one alien ran up put hand in a mans chest he peed on himself, many things happened when I hit my head, unlawful contact of military family and a child victim of TBI I was supposed to be entered in Special Olympics
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#10 Sep 25, 2012
In addition, the skull formation and how the electrical current runs thru all 250 brain chambers is what classifies what species you are.

Your humanoid but of which species? Not black white and other, species of humanoid. Not the same, I'm white but not all white are same species either.

Seek out your own it is safer.

Madison Wisc is trying a Britain and Germany trick. Faultering the old pipelines, for septic systems. to get a pelgelite or whatever it is cluster. Black crystal(BILE) and Yellow crystal prsims (PISS) Before they were using stones and soil, of Jurassic and prehistoric manimals, now they use public septic and water piping. Selling a small cluster cost at pharmacuticals the same amount as a marquise full Ct diamond. Tapping the pipes isnt that a bio contaminant and civilans are selling?? Hum
wesley

Cocoa, FL

#11 Sep 25, 2012
do you see what i am saying,it is outside peoples experience to understand the full scope of what is happening..ancient man writes down of sky being or gods coming from the stars or the heavens in chariots of fire(it was outside their experience to describe)excuse me,all religions say this,,in puma punku twenty thousand years old,feldstar rock(hardest rock known)cut by ancient man with hammer&chisel,todays machine est say would be almost be impossible for them(very fancy designs)today,ufo sighting that go back thousands of years,the disclosure project in which hundreds of people(cia,fbi,police officers,top faa people,military top brass,ect,ect)report first hand knowledge of seeing these craft or seeing these aliens,their is a grain of truth in all things but with this overwelming information even the most stupid of skeptics has to admit there is something very serious going on,and why is are government hiding it,,it is time the human race grow up....
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#12 Sep 26, 2012
Jaimie wrote:
In addition, the skull formation and how the electrical current runs thru all 250 brain chambers is what classifies what species you are.
Your humanoid but of which species? Not black white and other, species of humanoid. Not the same, I'm white but not all white are same species either.
Seek out your own it is safer.
Madison Wisc is trying a Britain and Germany trick. Faultering the old pipelines, for septic systems. to get a pelgelite or whatever it is cluster. Black crystal(BILE) and Yellow crystal prsims (PISS) Before they were using stones and soil, of Jurassic and prehistoric manimals, now they use public septic and water piping. Selling a small cluster cost at pharmacuticals the same amount as a marquise full Ct diamond. Tapping the pipes isnt that a bio contaminant and civilans are selling?? Hum
Angelite stone in pipes. I meant.

As for Us forces in Navy, my father and the other men wrote journals, he was one of the only people that was not indited in his file, it is left in a ssdb for me when he passes, and is result of WW3. As well as other Pilots and Sailors for their children. San Diego California VFW has them in safe keeping. My fathers was differnt as he was one of the youngest sailors. His has pertinent material that no other perosn had in their journal, limited but the worst, as was commended for his memory recall of events.

I am instructed as a child I was to find my men, all generation x offspring from the vessle, the boys will instruct what to do with file and who it is assigned for witness, I still have not been contacted by any Veteran of Pilots or Sialors for that although my father left information in file, that no other had in theirs.

CC riders, and FBI Ghost Riders made contact, and indicated my clone brother is US NAVY Biker stationed in Britain, I am not allowed to talk to CC riders and if I need to contact, I am to go thru Harley Davidson owners family in Baraboo, they will contact FBI ghst riders and they will contact my brother in US NAVY Bikers.

HArley Davidson of BAraboo, I designed a attachement of a Dune buggy road ranger to a harley balck fat boy I wanted for a biker long brown haired CC riders in early 1990s I met at IDEAL bar, the owner of IDEAL bar had the bartender excuse the biker as I was working on shop veteran affairs with a few Army men there.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#13 Sep 27, 2012
angelsite?
attention

Long Beach, CA

#14 Sep 27, 2012
yes its true theere saying that usa gov made a contract wit this aliens so call greys in order for the gov to get technology they will get humans they eat human blood thats why theres missing people never found but theres all kinds of alien species like the annunakis from nibiru look it up
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#15 Sep 28, 2012
attention wrote:
yes its true theere saying that usa gov made a contract wit this aliens so call greys in order for the gov to get technology they will get humans they eat human blood thats why theres missing people never found but theres all kinds of alien species like the annunakis from nibiru look it up
Use plasma donations, there is centers all over. Some do digestion not injection as a result of where infection on the body resides.

Portal efforts, and Virtual simulators, created Coma effects and neuro failure. It is to create humanoid genes again with a donor capadible source it is not as barbaric as insinuated. Although they do think faster so if scared you trip their mind to another brain chamber from your hysteria and military and their family defect to chamberal over ride of a insect or animal species and they dont see themself as humanoid any longer the animal or insect or plant takes over and you would be a natural preditor or food source in wild.

Although it is our grandchildren form future trying to see what drugs you took that created their hysteria and are contracted to terminate your life to save theirs before their parent is birthed or to save you by scareing or disrupting prior to infection.

Not so scarey when more lament terms are used in conversation. A simplistic approach even a roach could translate.

How is agent roach man I heard he has wings and fur lineling now. Lovely white home with blue shutters, I worked with him while I was in a wake coma from injury great study. I was his housekeeper and house sitter. Clean federal agent. Defects around all the female roaches, so he has halflings from the females crawling on him, he hates the female speci he cant think and FBI refuses to shut down or retrieve him, he has yet to cash his first paycheck, but has done many assignments, all FBI does is pay his house that he paid already and stocks it.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#16 Sep 28, 2012
YOu can also research perceptual feed variations, of mind or time. Brain chamber and brain chamber speed normal or drug infected.

Amazing when they are all around and nobody beleives you because you inhaled to much septic leak and did to much nyquil.
wesley

Cocoa, FL

#17 Oct 5, 2012
what in the heck are you talking about???
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#18 Oct 5, 2012
wesley wrote:
what in the heck are you talking about???
Perceptual feed variations.

Instead of using microchips, they injected units of military forces with medications to register surrounding. Chamber jumping.

They did not want the micro-chips (Panel Arms) retna registries to obstruct during retirement and tried medication instead as a result the old technology was classifed cruel and inhumane mistreatment and Brain death, is murder. Regardless if they can still sustain a small portion of life.

Most drug babies or drug users respond hostily as you. They can not format a sentence to inquire of additional information they try unlawful brainwashing tactics of slander to force the person to validate and confirm findings to EDUCATE them. Brain death, sad I can't work with people like you..

I'm Severe traumatic Brain Injury, one of the only Confirmed people in MAdison Wisc. With it and have undergone lazer brain surgery at age 8 to try to reignite and dead chamber. It is done thru the eyeball, hurts for a second, like a rubber band hitting you a couple times in the eye.

The hand held current gauge is so amazing to see. No human outside the field of higharchy Doctors has seen it. I had it used., Drug addicts are not allowed for it. It has to be a confirmed Trauamtic Brain injury.

Madison Wisc has a Fraud case going on now. HEad injuries and fist fights were trying to say they had a brain injury, NO head injury and brain injury are 2 differnt things MADISON WISC has to file fraud on all FUNDINGS and recoup from all people and they face prison for pretending. They have to repay if it was just malpractice so I hope nobody spent their money and 9% interest on the money as a result it has to go out to only confirmed cases that did not have funding for TBI Im 43 left without fudning for TBI drug addicts and fist fights or fell pretended head injury was same thing and it is not.
wesley

Cocoa, FL

#19 Oct 8, 2012
sorry about your situation jaimie,but i believe govt. funding is there in cases like yours,no, microchip tech. is not that advanced as far as implanting it in the brain as far as the general public knows,but,we were talking about the alien situation,i believe they have had thousands of years to perfect,psi,esp,mind control,and,or,brainwashing tech,.and possibly used it on humans,say like,people in our shadow govt....
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#20 Oct 8, 2012
wesley wrote:
sorry about your situation jaimie,but i believe govt. funding is there in cases like yours,no, microchip tech. is not that advanced as far as implanting it in the brain as far as the general public knows,but,we were talking about the alien situation,i believe they have had thousands of years to perfect,psi,esp,mind control,and,or,brainwashing tech,.and possibly used it on humans,say like,people in our shadow govt....
You were attempting to stay on topic.

Usually I see flags of many nations immeidately rusheing around the house in a trail to my aide. And then I have weeks if not 2 years of normalcy.

I did take the time to grab Timothy Goods book on some released UFO data again. As the last time I glanced I laughed.

I did have some encounters, but with bbeing a daughter of a man on US TICONDEROGA for 8 years service time, I had been contacted to determine what knowledge was prestored during Sperm Developemtn, questioned by Local Mayor of Middleton and MAdison of Dreams and any information I could give, they knew he was micro-chipped, but wanted to see if mine was a genetic mutation with similar capabilities. YES JAPAN discovered the effects for many offspring from the men on that vessle.

My contacts, were with a Yellow large Micro-organism. about the size of a small house. A u yellow glowing alien race, but when they are in atmosphere to long, they appear likea grayish matter with funny teeth, and have QUILLES on back and use quills of other species as weapons, their dogs have them too, they have slits, in the back of throat that has a frothy with substance that they gag up, and then spray it in a mist around them for cacoon on the side of tree or on the ground surrounding their bodies for warmth or camoflauge. MIDDLETON WISC Less then a 1/4 mile from my old back yard to the left as your looking out, PORTAL. THey have a big black cauldron that US ARMY supplied and when they brew they scream and it has cirmson yellow that shoots up to the sky and magic happenes.

Another alien was in captivity but sitting at a desk(this is a vision from my head injury, I had them give him about 3 oz. of water, some lettece (not green) light sweet ones, and try a mango. HIs hands smealt like a animal foot pad so I figured a dog or monkey.

A computer with a alien image us forces used and other nations, it has prongues attached to a box with a red button, a US Air FOrce LT. was called to stand infront of the assembly, They ignited the red button and he changed before the assembly eyes, to a wajina or whatever alien. HE saw himself still human, but was speaking in alein lingo and the men saw him as alien. MIA the men onboard vessle never seen him again, they were informed he was being sent out on CENTRAL INTELLEGENCE to inflitrate the POD.

Perceptual Feed variations of mind.

BUt I did read on Pg. 134 the ledger of Dr. RObert Sarbacher. 1st the ledger is the same format as DR FRUEDs, not alowwed to plagerize someones format. Same format used to respond to Jung intrusive and time consumeing ledger to help him with his field that manopolized the time for work with Frueds clients. From Washington Technology college in Oceangraphic and physical science departments...

Well conclusions can be drawn dual purpose, delibrate sabatosh to global populous to increase the psychology field of study and pharmacuticals. Psyops. As well rich people grant funding with a demopnstraiton and virtual war encounter.

FAA does not have license to develop or operate and not registered to permit to leave or store at Airports, GOvernemnt said it was their money, as long as it stays on your land, if found off your land and have no license and clearence to do so. We will alert civilans as if a car drove in their yard or other call 911 and you have rights to arm and detain, or if they come near SHOOT TO KILL as any human or animal.

wesley

Cocoa, FL

#21 Oct 8, 2012
well jaimie,for a person with a brain injury i see you are on top of things and can get around on a computer pretty good,heh, middleton,wisc.,sounds like a wonderful place to live,you can not hid in the winter though brrrr,i believe there are secret labs conducting research on the brain using both chem,chip somewhere heh,i bet somewhere up north maybe in wisc. underground near a montain,,i think i will stay where it is warm...
Frank D

Bothell, WA

#22 Oct 8, 2012
Come on guys we ALL know aliens are not real lets just all go back to playing Halo :D

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pentagon has spent more than $500 million on Iraq 7 hr Gary 1
Iran: US Coast Guard fired at fishing boat 8 hr jeff proves 4
Head of Detroit Police Mounted unit invited to ... 8 hr john sinclair 1
Sugar Grove may become minimum-security prison 11 hr wasnotbornyesterday 1
Iran Says it Downed Israeli Drone over Nuclear ... 12 hr RezaJune 2
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 12 hr Jaimie 46
Conspiracy Theory Target HAARP May Be Shut Down 14 hr Believer 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••