Chesapeake Council votes down new hom...

Chesapeake Council votes down new homes near Fentress Field

There are 1 comment on the wvec.com story from Mar 19, 2013, titled Chesapeake Council votes down new homes near Fentress Field. In it, wvec.com reports that:

After their original vote, the council came under fire from a number of people, including Virginia Senator Mark Warner, for violating an agreement Chesapeake and Virginia Beach had signed, vowing to fight residential and commercial encroachment around Fentress and Naval Air Station Oceana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at wvec.com.

Brainiac of Beacon House

Norfolk, VA

#1 Mar 27, 2013
I wonder how many of those who live near NALF Fentress support Beacon House; a day program on Virginia Beach Blvd. in Virgnia Beach, VA for brain injury survivors!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) 3 hr CyndiSchmidt 1,449
News Enter the Bear: Does Russia plan air strikes on... 4 hr Cassandra_ 3
News No shortage of good news in area last week 4 hr No News 5
News More than 100 injured in Kiev as police clash w... 4 hr tC Cly 9
News Why Are There Dozens of U.S. Military Bases in ... (Mar '09) 7 hr texasman 67
News 1 injured in Newberry Springs house fire 10 hr BradLafon 1
News China's parade: 850,000 volunteers, 12,000 troo... 11 hr USA won that War 1
More from around the web