Residents complain about Holloman sonic booms

Feb 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Mansfield News Journal

ALAMOGORDO, N.M. - New Mexico residents who live along flight paths of supersonic fighter jets from the Holloman Air Force Base are complaining about noise loud enough to set off car alarms.

Comments
161 - 180 of 238 Comments Last updated Mar 9, 2014

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

IMO, BRAC 2014 is coming...and New Mexico will lose 1 of the 3 Air Force bases it has. Holloman will stay since it has such great open flying areas and joint ability for White Sands Missile Range.
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

If it wrote:
<quoted text>would get rid of you, then I would vote FOR the BRAC! Then again, I am Miken and I hate you, right heisentrudburgler?
Well, it wouldn't hurt me, because I don't need to suck on any military-government "tit", nor do I need this town for any monetary help in any way.

Doesn't that just bust your freakin chops?!
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Land Locked Sailor wrote:
IMO, BRAC 2014 is coming...and New Mexico will lose 1 of the 3 Air Force bases it has. Holloman will stay since it has such great open flying areas and joint ability for White Sands Missile Range.
Don't count on it. Why? The same reason this town's been in a stone age for the last 100 years, the excuse that this area is far off the beaten path, poor access to major highways, etc.

They'll fold that land up out there in a month's time, and all this town will be left with is another junk yard.

Befitting perhaps, as the rest of the town basically looks like a junk yard anyway.
Stupid Heisenturd

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Heisenberg wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it wouldn't hurt me, because I don't need to suck on any military-government "tit", nor do I need this town for any monetary help in any way.
Doesn't that just bust your freakin chops?!
Hey dumbass Chitcagoan, it is know as the government teat.
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Well, you inbreeder cowboy hicks down here have a different way of saying things, and a different way of thinking too.

It must really suck to be you! LOL
We all wish

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Heisenberg wrote:
Well, you inbreeder cowboy hicks down here have a different way of saying things, and a different way of thinking too.
It must really suck to be you! LOL
your cancer inflicted friend would die off so you would go back to shit-town.
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

We all wish wrote:
<quoted text>
your cancer inflicted friend would die off so you would go back to shit-town.
Go eat she-it inbreeder jerkoff
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Just imagine, if Holloman AFB wasn't here, what could you say was accomplished here in this area in the past 100 years, other than a nuclear bomb being blown off, and a nazi scientist shooting V-2 missles up in the air?

Answer, nothing!
Arent you

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Heisenberg wrote:
<quoted text>
Go eat she-it inbreeder jerkoff
late for your Saturday night circlejerk?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Those sonic booms today were too high to be effective, i was indoors and almost misssed them, What is wrong with the Air Force today, we want low flying Sonic Booms. More Sounds of Freedom.
Detailer

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

If Holloman wrote:
<quoted text>wasn't here anymore, then I can imagine that you would also be gone! Then again, we have been wishing for that after you started complaining about a place you WILLINGLY moved to. Without checking first if you even liked it! hahahahahahahahahah
Who's the idiot now? At least I like it up here!
Well Watson, where is up? LOL

Theres no denying, there's many beautiful places in this state, I haven't seen them all, but have seen enough to realize, and agree with anyone who promotes NM as a beautiful place to live.

It is, but it surely isn't withing many of the city and towns in NM.
Take the city limits of Alamogordo for example.

Sure, there's also beautiful property here, just take a look east, and look at Bobby Martinez's property sitting up there on the mountainside.
And there's countless more.

They were the smart ones, and there's others just as smart, you think they want to live on 16th st and Cuba? or any other little shithole area in that neck of the woods?

I got suckered in, suckered into buying property which I "thought" was a decent area. Only later did I realize, and conclude I'm amongst a host of drug dealers, ex felons, and essentially a neighborhood of quite unsavory low life scumballs who would serve society bettter if they were feet down, and looking up. In other words they'd benefit society more if they were worm food.

And no matter where you lve within the city limits here, you are indeed in "alamo-ghetto, a shithole cesspool of turds, clowns, scumbags, animals, retards, thiefs, dopers, drunks.

Take it for what it's worth, I see clearly, not with some pair of rose colored glasses.
Detailer

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

And no, don't refer o me as somebody else who recognizes what they se here. I am "detailer"

There's another 20K, jut like myself, who lives with thr animals. A dam shame the good people here have to be subjected to such
Detailer

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Heise you forgot to remove "Detailer" before you posted. Be more carefull next time. HA!HA!
Nope, I am the detailer, a master at my trade. I'm new here, and thank you for your warm welcome.
No thanks

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Heise you forgot to remove "Detailer" before you posted. Be more carefull next time. HA!HA!
His writing style is a dead giveaway.
Detailer

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

No thanks wrote:
<quoted text>
His writing style is a dead giveaway.
Oooh, a writing style! Be careful, i'll have you banned!

I'm land farts, I'm Marb Boore, I'm Hiesenturd, I'm skuttleturd, I;m the man in the moon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Love those Sonic Booms...God please bring more.
Speechify

Cloudcroft, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Detailer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm land farts, I'm Marb Boore, I'm Hiesenturd, I'm skuttleturd, I;m the man in the moon.
no you are lip locked sailer
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Sonic booms are annoying and are audible signs of the military industrial complex run amok.

According to the Department of Defense’s 2010 Base Structure Report, as of 2009, the US military maintained 662 foreign sites in 38 countries around the world. But that number represents a reduction from numbers reported by DOD just a few years ago.

This has nothing to do with defense and everything to do with domination.
Go smoke

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Gorky wrote:
Sonic booms are annoying and are audible signs of the military industrial complex run amok.
According to the Department of Defense’s 2010 Base Structure Report, as of 2009, the US military maintained 662 foreign sites in 38 countries around the world. But that number represents a reduction from numbers reported by DOD just a few years ago.
This has nothing to do with defense and everything to do with domination.
another bowl, get the munchies, and tip the scales Dorky
Funny

Clovis, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Detailer wrote:
<quoted text>
That right THERE is funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••