Residents complain about Holloman sonic booms

Feb 20, 2012 Read more: Mansfield News Journal 278

ALAMOGORDO, N.M. - New Mexico residents who live along flight paths of supersonic fighter jets from the Holloman Air Force Base are complaining about noise loud enough to set off car alarms.

Read more
Bro

Alamogordo, NM

#168 Dec 4, 2012
You could make a C-130 into a flying Carls Jr so that people of the world could enjoy it
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#169 Dec 6, 2012
Land Locked Sailor wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh No, i want your type of eggs, those magical 4 yoke eggs you told us about...
Obviously you do not read well, My comments about BZ Rockin Burger have never been beloved, but keep trying Yokey...
Without a doubt, you, and most other alamoghettoans cannot coprehend simple english, or a concept.

Your ilk, and others like Miken, the concept went right over your puny little dope heads.

You, and your breathen went off on some stupid hillbilly tangent, and totally missed the point thos years ago when I likened your town to some nightmarish cesspool.

And that's exactly what it is, but you hicks cannot admit to some real truths. You went off on some stupid diatrive about yalks, and called me a bullshitter.

What you dopes couldn't comprehend, and the principle I tried getting across yto you pea branined dopes, is Alamogordo is a theif town. That's right, a town that robs a person blind any which way they can.

You couldn't fathom, or swallow the idea that somebody would give you something for nothing, or give you a good value, since here, you idiots been suckered, and played all your lives.

Taken to the cleaners by scam artists, fly by nights, carpetbaggers, schemers.

You read the papers much? See what this town consists of? Thieves.
Thieves who will rob you anyway you can.

And you know what I've never read once in ten years here? All you big heros, military wimps, and gun advocates, who own, and buy guns by the truckloads? A state which has some 1/2 way decent gun laws?

I've never read once, that some law abiding citizen, or a gun owner catching some perp in the act of a crime? Now why is that?

It's because alamo-clowns are nothing but a bunch of puzzies. Or maybe just too lazy? That usually seems to be the case, you fools here can't even lock your damn car doors.

Alamo-ghetto is like the Borg, they've tried to assimilate me, telling me that "resistance is futile", but I've been a hold out for 10 years. You clowns will NEVER break Heisenberg's will, or spirit. I see past your smoke screens, and phoney wild west persona bullshit.

This wild west was only made famous by dead criminals, rustlers, horse theives, robbers. And nothing's changed.

Your businesses are the same, they just have a license to steal is all.
Heisenturd

Alamogordo, NM

#170 Dec 6, 2012
Heisenberg wrote:
<quoted text>
Without a doubt, you, and most other alamoghettoans cannot coprehend simple english, or a concept.
Your ilk, and others like Miken, the concept went right over your puny little dope heads.
You, and your breathen went off on some stupid hillbilly tangent, and totally missed the point thos years ago when I likened your town to some nightmarish cesspool.
And that's exactly what it is, but you hicks cannot admit to some real truths. You went off on some stupid diatrive about yalks, and called me a bullshitter.
What you dopes couldn't comprehend, and the principle I tried getting across yto you pea branined dopes, is Alamogordo is a theif town. That's right, a town that robs a person blind any which way they can.
You couldn't fathom, or swallow the idea that somebody would give you something for nothing, or give you a good value, since here, you idiots been suckered, and played all your lives.
And you know what I've never read once in ten years here? All you big heros, military wimps, and gun advocates, who own, and buy guns by the truckloads? A state which has some 1/2 way decent gun laws?
I've never read once, that some law abiding citizen, or a gun owner catching some perp in the act of a crime? Now why is that?
It's because alamo-clowns are nothing but a bunch of puzzies. Or maybe just too lazy? That usually seems to be the case, you fools here can't even lock your damn car doors.
Alamo-ghetto is like the Borg, they've tried to assimilate me, telling me that "resistance is futile", but I've been a hold out for 10 years. You clowns will NEVER break Heisenberg's will, or spirit. I see past your smoke screens, and phoney wild west persona bullshit.
This wild west was only made famous by dead criminals, rustlers, horse theives, robbers. And nothing's changed.
When is your cancer ridden friend going to kill off so you can get the fuke out of here?

Since: Sep 08

Alamogordo, NM

#171 Dec 7, 2012
Heisenberg wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are still here, Must be still trying to find those eggs with double yokes, bet they are only in your febble mind.
Sock puppet

Maumelle, AR

#172 Dec 7, 2012
<quoted text>
And you are still here, Must be still trying to find those eggs with double yokes, bet they are only in your febble mind.
Do you have a job or life outside of Topix?
Sockpuppet Alert

Glendale, AZ

#173 Dec 7, 2012
Sock puppet wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a job or life outside of Topix?
Do you?
Sock puppet

Maumelle, AR

#174 Dec 7, 2012
Sockpuppet Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you?
Do you?
Sockpuppet Alert

Alamogordo, NM

#175 Dec 7, 2012
Sock puppet wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you?
Do you?

Alamogordo, NM

#176 Dec 7, 2012
Sock puppet wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you?
Poor House Husband, Is the house clean yet, wifey coming home from work, she wants a clean house..
nan

Santa Fe, NM

#178 Dec 8, 2012
local yokel wrote:
Everything is classified covert, we'll never know. Basically because most don't want to know.
News media and others state the F-22 has not been used in any war zone, conflict zone yet it's out here sonic booming the innocent public.
nan

Santa Fe, NM

#180 Dec 8, 2012
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can debate that sonic booms are naturally irritating to the majority of those near a base, but I think what would be more irritating is the cries of golfers when the golf course can't be supplemented, the cries of children and educators when the library and Rec center get closed, the lack of tourism when the museums can't be funded, the moans of hungry seniors when the Senior Center closes. HAFB is 60% of the City's economy. Take the base away and you won't have supplemented services. Oh, there's about 2000 students from HAFB, and if they go so will millions of the schools funds. No services, worse schools - then you could say good-bye to the hospital. Shortly following will be the closings of the few retail options here you like.
So even if you don't like sonic booms, keep it to yourself.
Let Holloman go away. Those who remain will manage just like they did before Holloman existed.
nan

Santa Fe, NM

#181 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>
So your attempt to get the meaning of life failed.
So sorry, Topix wins again, and the Planes delivering the Sound of Freedom fly another day....
Maybe you will get better results watching Fox News and the Comedy Channel with the Fiscal Cliff and the clowns we all elected to Congress.
Hopefully an overdue lawsuit will shut the airplanes sonic booms for good.
nan

Santa Fe, NM

#182 Dec 8, 2012
Holloman aircraft sonic booms caused injury to people last Saturday even throwing some to the ground causing injury to animals too not to say what they are doing to our homes. No one around this area needs that.
STFU NAN

Alamogordo, NM

#183 Dec 8, 2012
nan wrote:
Holloman aircraft sonic booms caused injury to people last Saturday even throwing some to the ground causing injury to animals too not to say what they are doing to our homes. No one around this area needs that.
LIES! These aircraft need to be booming 24 hours a day.
Keep flying supersonic AF! We love ya!

Alamogordo, NM

#184 Dec 8, 2012
nan wrote:
<quoted text>News media and others state the F-22 has not been used in any war zone, conflict zone yet it's out here sonic booming the innocent public.
Yep, training for war sucks, and the poor innocent people around Alamogordo are being terrorized, my recommendation to you is too move far away to a distant land where you will never have to be bothered by this nations training to keep your freedoms free.

Alamogordo, NM

#185 Dec 8, 2012
nan wrote:
<quoted text>Let Holloman go away. Those who remain will manage just like they did before Holloman existed.
Holloman will go away, when all of your type get elected to washington...Until this enjoy the booms, and more booms....

On June 10, 1942, Alamogordo Army Air Field was established at a site six miles west of Alamogordo, New Mexico and we are still here, plan on another 100 years of booms and other research happenings.

Alamogordo, NM

#186 Dec 8, 2012
nan wrote:
<quoted text> Hopefully an overdue lawsuit will shut the airplanes sonic booms for good.
Never going to happen, Trainiing trumps your little ear drums...

Alamogordo, NM

#187 Dec 8, 2012
nan wrote:
Yep, we know about that Weed Resident who falls down and can hear after a sonic boom in the mountains, and the goats who stop producing milk, and the cows who stop eating and give us 2% milk, and of course the house blown off there foundation by the sonic wave, You are right, lets have the government declare for 100 miles a no inhabitant zone and move everyone out, just like the government did when it created the White Sands Missile Range.

Alamogordo, NM

#188 Dec 8, 2012
STFU NAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LIES! These aircraft need to be booming 24 hours a day.
Keep flying supersonic AF! We love ya!
Yes we do, Love the military and the Sonic Booms, the artillery, the rockets / missiles, and the Army convoys...let it boom for Christmas too.
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#189 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes we do, Love the military and the Sonic Booms, the artillery, the rockets / missiles, and the Army convoys...let it boom for Christmas too.
Don't forget BRAC. That's a wild card that no one can forsee, or predict.

If it happens, you can turn the clock back in this town to the year 1935.

Imagine that? Who would be left? No military to substantially support this town like it does, all the retired folks leaving for greener pastures, where there's a great big commissary, and all the other associated perks.

Businesses would drop like flies, a domino effect, one after the other.
This town better pray that day never comes.

But, there's always Barber College. and the Cookie Factory!
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 2 states Obama hasn't visited 4 hr Ken 8
News Questions remain in officer-involved shooting a... 7 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 9
News Iranian aircraft buzzed Navy helicopter 11 hr Eleanor 1
News Federal review verifies long waits for veterans... 15 hr huey goins 17
News General: Russian forces tied down in Ukraine a ... Tue WEAK NAZI RUSSIA 22
News Former NATO Chief Clark Predicts New Offensive ... Tue George 4
News Vietnam Veterans Honored at Snowy Pittsfield... Tue War is Hell 2
More from around the web