Residents complain about Holloman son...

Residents complain about Holloman sonic booms

There are 326 comments on the Mansfield News Journal story from Feb 20, 2012, titled Residents complain about Holloman sonic booms. In it, Mansfield News Journal reports that:

ALAMOGORDO, N.M. - New Mexico residents who live along flight paths of supersonic fighter jets from the Holloman Air Force Base are complaining about noise loud enough to set off car alarms.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mansfield News Journal.

4 yokes

Alamogordo, NM

#138 Dec 2, 2012
Heisenberg wrote:
Notice how these garbage planes are on again off again?
By the time the feds get through solving any issues, one could've built another trio of Pyramids like Giza Eygpt.
Time to call in some Nazi scientists. They'll fix those crap planes with the parts from mexico. LOL
Anything you say 4 yokes...
Wait a minute there hoss

Alamogordo, NM

#140 Dec 2, 2012
4 yokes wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything you say 4 yokes...
yoke-a wooden bar or frame by which two draft animals (as oxen) are joined at the heads or necks for working together

yolk-the yellow spheroidal mass of stored food that forms the inner portion of the egg of a bird or reptile and is surrounded by the white
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#141 Dec 2, 2012
Yoke-A joke, which if you look up the word joke in the dictionary, you'll see a pic of ala-shmoe-ghetto

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#143 Dec 3, 2012
Heisenberg wrote:
Yoke-A joke, which if you look up the word joke in the dictionary, you'll see a pic of ala-shmoe-ghetto
And yet you still live here, No 4 yoke eggs here, Only in Chicago.
Just heard

Ruidoso, NM

#144 Dec 3, 2012
sonic booms burn calories when you are jolted by them. Now that's better.
I thought

United States

#145 Dec 3, 2012
Land Locked Sailor wrote:
<quoted text>
you defended Heisey's RIGHT to say what he wanted? Now you are bashing him? Which is it popeye?
You thought wrong

Alamogordo, NM

#146 Dec 3, 2012
I thought wrote:
<quoted text>you defended Heisey's RIGHT to say what he wanted? Now you are bashing him? Which is it popeye?
How is he bashing him? He's only questioning why Heisenberg continues to reside here when he despises it so much?
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#147 Dec 3, 2012
That's been previously explained many moons ago.

Location hidden

#148 Dec 3, 2012
I thought wrote:
<quoted text>you defended Heisey's RIGHT to say what he wanted? Now you are bashing him? Which is it popeye?
So you still have no clue at all.......It is called free speech, he has that right, does not mean i agree or disagree with his content, if he violates Topix, the moderators will take actions, just like they have done for many, and will continue too, if you have an issue with that, report it.......or you can show your maturity with name calling......
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#149 Dec 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Yep, no four yolks, no 3 yolks, the only yolks here are just the people, and the yolk's on all of you.

Now some who reside here, with some brains, seem to recognize that an overly large proportion of business here are utter crap.

Now why is that?

Is it they cannot get the goods? Is this McMurdo at Antartica? That we need to fly in goods with a C-31? No, that isn't it.

I know the answer in this "land of a day late, and a dollar short", do you?

Location hidden

#153 Dec 3, 2012
Heisenberg wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, no four yolks, no 3 yolks, the only yolks here are just the people, and the yolk's on all of you.
Now some who reside here, with some brains, seem to recognize that an overly large proportion of business here are utter crap.
Now why is that?
Is it they cannot get the goods? Is this McMurdo at Antartica? That we need to fly in goods with a C-31? No, that isn't it.
I know the answer in this "land of a day late, and a dollar short", do you?
Anything you say, Any recommendation for a 4 yoke breakfast place around here, Heard you are the expert.....

You reside here, and we can see the output of your brain, Is your cancer committment over yet, you can move anytime, we will never miss you and your yokes.
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#154 Dec 3, 2012
Just cant wrote:
<quoted text>admit you are wrong. And if you didn't give a care, then why bring it back up or even mention it in the first place, yolk-boy?
Sure miken, whatever you say.
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#155 Dec 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Anything you say, Any recommendation for a 4 yoke breakfast place around here, Heard you are the expert.....
You reside here, and we can see the output of your brain, Is your cancer committment over yet, you can move anytime, we will never miss you and your yokes.
Sure, you could order up 4 eggs at any choke and puke joint here, pretend they are two double yolk eggs. Only problem is, the four eggs will be about the equivalent of one jumbo egg.

They specially hatch those sparrow eggs for you suckers here in this land of "not what I can do for you, but what can you do for me?"

While we're on food again, I'm wondering, is your beloved rockin bs burgers still in busness? I thought I passed by there the other day, and the place looked shut down?
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#156 Dec 3, 2012

I was thinking of opening a tattoo parlor here.

Now there's a really great profitable business in this fine town, because everyone's got tattos, especially all the trailer trash honeys, they're loaded to the hilt with them all over their azzes, backs, arms legs, and God knows where else?

Now had I started this business yeas ago, I'd be a millionaire today. It's not too late!
No Im Miken

Alamogordo, NM

#158 Dec 3, 2012
Heisenberg wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6jtoeuzNhNgXX
I was thinking of opening a tattoo parlor here.
Now there's a really great profitable business in this fine town, because everyone's got tattos, especially all the trailer trash honeys, they're loaded to the hilt with them all over their azzes, backs, arms legs, and God knows where else?
Now had I started this business yeas ago, I'd be a millionaire today. It's not too late!
Please move back to chitago. You suck too bad to be an Alamogordoan.
You Poser

Carrizozo, NM

#159 Dec 3, 2012
im miken wrote:
<quoted text>what do I have to say? Just about anyone who thinks you are a psycho is miken, so I will play the game. Can I get some 4 yolk eggs and some shtcago attitude with that as well turdy?
Anyone can see that your grasp of the language is far superior to that of the "Pride of Ohio". Maybe try a half dozen shots of whiskey on an empty stomach or huff some glue to bring yourself in line. Then you can be convincing. Until then you are simply an easily detected fake. Oh, and remember to use a lot of all caps words like a child throwing a cyber tantrum as often as possible. That is a trademark attribute. And really be angry. Like one of those lunatics on TV that eventually get shot down by the wife, kid or deputy. You know, real insane like.

Location hidden

#160 Dec 4, 2012
Heisenberg wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, you could order up 4 eggs at any choke and puke joint here, pretend they are two double yolk eggs. Only problem is, the four eggs will be about the equivalent of one jumbo egg.
They specially hatch those sparrow eggs for you suckers here in this land of "not what I can do for you, but what can you do for me?"
While we're on food again, I'm wondering, is your beloved rockin bs burgers still in busness? I thought I passed by there the other day, and the place looked shut down?
Oh No, i want your type of eggs, those magical 4 yoke eggs you told us about...

Obviously you do not read well, My comments about BZ Rockin Burger have never been beloved, but keep trying Yokey...
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#163 Dec 4, 2012
im miken wrote:
<quoted text>what do I have to say? Just about anyone who thinks you are a psycho is miken, so I will play the game. Can I get some 4 yolk eggs and some shtcago attitude with that as well turdy?
You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you don't fool Heisenberg.

BTW, how's your significant other (I mean your furry palm) been doing lately? Hope he's well jerkoff, you need him.
local yokel

Alamogordo, NM

#164 Dec 4, 2012
Heisenberg wrote:
<quoted text>
All this turd-speak from you NM clowns about Yolks, and Eggs has made me hungry, so tonight I'm having a bit of an unusual dinner.......
Steak and Eggs, three farm raised eggs, a 5oz Omaha Steaks Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon, Hash Browns, French Bread Toast, Starbucks Sumatra Coffee to wash it all down.
I don't buy beef, or steaks in this shithole of a town. You can keep it all, make your award winning crap-burgers with it if you like.
I shop out of town, or order online when it comes to steak-beef.
I cannot help it that your beloved shithole of a town is a worthless turdhole.
Heisy has his own little saying, that "shit rolls uphill", and I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Just a matter of time.
Hey Heisy,
I'm just curious what you did in your life that you have been sentenced to a life of confinement in this national monument you call prison?
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#165 Dec 4, 2012
local yokel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Heisy,
I'm just curious what you did in your life that you have been sentenced to a life of confinement in this national monument you call prison?
God has bestowed me upon yourselves. LOL I'm like a J.H.C. on the cross, to suffer, so hopefully all of you will wake up, gain enlightenment, and maybe have a little better life.

Learning is never that easy, if you want a final success.

There's two ways to learn in this life, the easy way, and the hard way.
I'm sure we all get a little of both, that's the heck of it.

BTW, those Steak and Eggs, were almost as good as the steak and eggs at your famed "Waffle Hut", with "Big Brockett at the helm". Yeah right, the one time I went in there, he looked like a bum, who should've been standing in line by the Culligan Water Store with a sign in his hand "will bend over for anything".

Wear a decent shirt, and clothes when you go to work ya cheap basturd!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chelsea Manning: a potent symbol for transgende... 2 hr TerriB1 30
News Former CIA Chief: Trump is 'Moscow's Useful Idiot' 4 hr James 169
News No match for Vlad: Putin's war-ready Russia can... 4 hr James 2
News Donald Trump arrives in Washington with a wave ... 4 hr Le Jimbo 44
News US troops enter Poland, 1st deployment at Russi... 16 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 8
News Council gives nod to new LPDa SChief 19 hr butters_ 3
News The Government said the Royal Navy conducted a ... Sun James 1
More from around the web