US general criticises allies' anti-Ch...

US general criticises allies' anti-China views

There are 2 comments on the The Age story from Feb 9, 2014, titled US general criticises allies' anti-China views. In it, The Age reports that:

Singapore: Comments by the leaders of Japan and the Philippines drawing parallels between China's growing assertiveness in the region and events in pre-war Europe are "not helpful," said the commander of US air forces in the Pacific.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Age.

billion idiots united

Seattle, WA

#1 Feb 10, 2014
Like I said if China gag all the Chinese media and the idiot nitty gritty scholars and their elite who benefits for china's ambitious aggressive tendencies for expansions and throw the stupid bunch to prison then the world could live in relative peace. If not then the world could be set back trillions of hard earned M O N E Y. All that work for nothing. Go ahead be suicidal chinks.
Gengis khan

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#2 Feb 11, 2014
I agree, Chinese commies should be neutered NOW.
They are a cancer on the free world

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McClellan Announces Candidacy for Decatur Towns... 4 hr lisa 10
News US sets up missile defense in S. Korea as North... 7 hr Jeff Brightone 1
News Obama thanking Navy SEALs who raided bin Laden (May '11) Tue Aurora Colorado 6
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) Tue Pigoff123 1,521
News Interview: Axelrod on Hillary Clinton's Politic... (Jan '13) Tue Demolition of GOP... 13
News Man arrested over murder of Royal Navy officer ... Apr 24 German Engineering 2
News US carrier heading for Korea trains with Japane... Apr 24 WelbyMD 2
More from around the web