Raleigh police seize gun from student at Athens Drive High School

Feb 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News Observer

The WakeEd blog is devoted to discussing and answering questions about the major issues facing the Wake County school system.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Arrested Development

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Who was the thug?
local

Kill Devil Hills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

A minor... No names allowed.

Unless convicted as an adult.
Thug Alert

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

thereyouhaveit

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Arrested Development wrote:
Who was the thug?
"thug"? But I thought he was just a citizen taking advantage of his right to bear arms as is afforded him by the second amendment of the Constitution?!
Would you have said the same thing if his name had been Bobby Joe McCallister and he was just on his way to the "hunt'n range" after school?!
Or would you have been screaming about the "gubment trying to take away his, and all our, rights!" again?
Buh Bye

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

thereyouhaveit wrote:
<quoted text>
"thug"? But I thought he was just a citizen taking advantage of his right to bear arms as is afforded him by the second amendment of the Constitution?!
Would you have said the same thing if his name had been Bobby Joe McCallister and he was just on his way to the "hunt'n range" after school?!
Or would you have been screaming about the "gubment trying to take away his, and all our, rights!" again?
Hey Poor Uneducated Worthless and on Medicaid have a great life!!!!
Steve

Kill Devil Hills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

thereyouhaveit wrote:
<quoted text>
If all the idiots left topix who would we laugh at?

At what point did you not understand 17 and illegal handgun?

Criminals will be criminals. Facts are facts. Gun "control" doesn't work.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••