Parents Sue to Stop Army Daughter's Deployment

Jul 26, 2009 Full story: WDAF 46

The parents of a soldier from New York who recently finished training at an Army post in Missouri are seeking to block her overseas deployment, alleging that a military recruiter misled the family.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sheila

AOL

#1 Jul 26, 2009
Having served in the US Army as a WAC and seved in Germany, I am very upset that a woman who joined the military thinks she gets to pick her duty station. You go where you are sent just like the men. Grow up. Former WAC
ratttlecattle

Casselberry, FL

#2 Jul 26, 2009
Sheila wrote:
Having served in the US Army as a WAC and seved in Germany, I am very upset that a woman who joined the military thinks she gets to pick her duty station. You go where you are sent just like the men. Grow up. Former WAC
The USA needs to get its FAT BUTT out of these BLUNDER WARS.

OUR military is a giant monster that is hurting US more than any enemy. The economic weight is $400 million a day...FOR WHAT...GD Revenge ?

America will eventually CRAWL away defeated in these wars...because they deserve total defeat.

OUR TROOPS DESERVE ZERO SUPPORT...NONE WHATSOEVER, because to support them you must support their sick WAR.

PJ for life

Middletown, NJ

#3 Jul 28, 2009
ratttlecattle wrote:
<quoted text>
The USA needs to get its FAT BUTT out of these BLUNDER WARS.
OUR military is a giant monster that is hurting US more than any enemy. The economic weight is $400 million a day...FOR WHAT...GD Revenge ?
America will eventually CRAWL away defeated in these wars...because they deserve total defeat.
OUR TROOPS DESERVE ZERO SUPPORT...NONE WHATSOEVER, because to support them you must support their sick WAR.
I can understand if you don`t agree with the war, but to say that not to support the soldiers that are stuck doing the fighting and putting there lives on the line is completely wrong! Yes they signed up to be in the military, but they are stuck following the orders of the Politicians and Leaders of our country and the DOD. So if you want to attack someone, attack the people making the decisions not the ones just doing their jobs! You know the Politicians don`t have their sons and daughters in harms way even if they are serving in the military! So think about what you say before putting your foot in your mouth and pull your head out of your A%$!

“Yes that's my foot in your ass”

Since: Oct 08

Dallas, Tx

#4 Jul 28, 2009
I suppose you are going home to see your families and friends. For the service you have done in this great struggle in which we are engaged I present you sincere thanks for myself and the country.

I almost always feel inclined, when I happen to say anything to soldiers, to impress upon them in a few brief remarks the importance of success in this contest. It is not merely for to-day, but for all time to come that we should perpetuate for our children's children this great and free government, which we have enjoyed all our lives. I beg you to remember this, not merely for my sake, but for yours.

I happen temporarily to occupy this big White House. I am a living witness that any one of your children may look to come here as my father's child has. It is in order that each of you may have through this free government which we have enjoyed, an open field and a fair chance for your industry, enterprise and intelligence; that you may all have equal privileges in the race of life, with all its desirable human aspirations.

It is for this the struggle should be maintained, that we may not lose our birthright--not only for one, but for two or three years. The nation is worth fighting for, to secure such an inestimable jewel.

Abraham Lincoln
August 22 1864
ratttlecattle

Saint Cloud, FL

#5 Jul 29, 2009
PJ for life wrote:
<quoted text>I can understand if you don`t agree with the war, but to say that not to support the soldiers that are stuck doing the fighting and putting there lives on the line is completely wrong! Yes they signed up to be in the military, but they are stuck following the orders of the Politicians and Leaders of our country and the DOD. So if you want to attack someone, attack the people making the decisions not the ones just doing their jobs! You know the Politicians don`t have their sons and daughters in harms way even if they are serving in the military! So think about what you say before putting your foot in your mouth and pull your head out of your A%$!
Shut UP FOOL.....our troops are the agents of all this horror not the architects

They are no better than PIT BULLS ordered to attack helpless children.

To support thr troops IS to support the WAR

Our troops deserve ZERO support or encouragement, they are no better than Hitlers troops of WW2.

These wars are a disaster for everyone, except those that are behind it......Thousands of Pentagon DOD contractors robbing the taxpayer for hundreds of billions.

We do not want Peace or Victory.....just war, that is where the money is.

Follow the money.....not the flag or the lies and you will see the evil heart of the USA
ratttlecattle

Saint Cloud, FL

#6 Jul 29, 2009
Red Foreman wrote:
I suppose you are going home to see your families and friends. For the service you have done in this great struggle in which we are engaged I present you sincere thanks for myself and the country.
I almost always feel inclined, when I happen to say anything to soldiers, to impress upon them in a few brief remarks the importance of success in this contest. It is not merely for to-day, but for all time to come that we should perpetuate for our children's children this great and free government, which we have enjoyed all our lives. I beg you to remember this, not merely for my sake, but for yours.
I happen temporarily to occupy this big White House. I am a living witness that any one of your children may look to come here as my father's child has. It is in order that each of you may have through this free government which we have enjoyed, an open field and a fair chance for your industry, enterprise and intelligence; that you may all have equal privileges in the race of life, with all its desirable human aspirations.
It is for this the struggle should be maintained, that we may not lose our birthright--not only for one, but for two or three years. The nation is worth fighting for, to secure such an inestimable jewel.
Abraham Lincoln
August 22 1864
Abraham Lincoln would not be stupid enough to cripple his own nation with TRILLIONS in debt based on a war started on lies motivated by REVENGE abd EVIL POWER.

OUR Troops deserve no support or encouragement at all.....they are trained killers not boy scouts.

Our WINNINGS will include...DEATH...DEBT...DESTR UCTION and DISHONOR.

God does not bless evil...ours or anyone else's, so strike that twisted flag and GO HOME.

Americans need to get back to their... guttony, entertainment, self glorification , drugs, alcohol and arrogance.

Dallas, Tx

#7 Jul 29, 2009
ratttlecattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Abraham Lincoln would not be stupid enough to cripple his own nation with TRILLIONS in debt based on a war started on lies motivated by REVENGE abd EVIL POWER.
How does it feel to know that you will never amount to anything more than the One Percenter you are? Time to take that long walk off that short dock.
PJ for Life

Middletown, NJ

#8 Jul 29, 2009
Red Foreman wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to know that you will never amount to anything more than the One Percenter you are? Time to take that long walk off that short dock.
You are so right! This looser has probably never done anything honorable in his life! This is just another one of our citizens taking advatage of the many freedoms that the rest of us have fought to protect, including the freedom of speech that give them the right to run their mouth. Try that in half the countries around the world and they would torcher and hang the fool or cut out this fools toung! So I say to this Idiot, If you hate the USA and what it stands for so bad, Pack Up Your Things and Get OUT! There is no door to hit you on the way out! Try moving to one of these other countries that you love so much more and see how life is there. They will not tolerate you, so you won`t be alive and free for long! If you can`t afford the ticket, I am sure we can take up a collection for you! We will all be glad to see you go!
PJ for Life

Middletown, NJ

#10 Jul 30, 2009
So Idiot! Take my advice and LEAVE! Move out of the country you hate so much! Noboby is making you stay! Go find a 3rd world country to live in that will make you proud to be there! As I said, There is no door that will even hit you in the A%$ on the way out! You would rather sit around doing nothing but taking advatage of the freedoms all the soldies in the history of the USA have fought and died for and talk BS!
Try this Lead, Follow, Get out of the Way, or Shut Up & Get OUT!
Been there

AOL

#11 Jul 30, 2009
ratttlecattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Honorable????? I suppose killing defenseless people is Honorable.
Thats what our sick rotten troops do all the time..it is their job.
BUT ......When evil happens to our people as 0n 9/11/01 then...we act like we are innocent.
Our miltary......no different from Hitlers military.....just killers in uniform...terrorists with medals and spin.
The American people are neck deep in a war started on lies.....IT IS BACKFIRING in the ugly Jaws of our sick nation.
We wanted war...NOW WAR has US....we will beg and grovel and have to admit how evil we are before war will let the American people slither back home.
The words arrogance, greed, obesity and illusion should be stamped upon the american flag.
I don't know if killing defenseless people is honorable, but slapping you would be.
PJ for Life

Middletown, NJ

#12 Jul 30, 2009
Been there wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know if killing defenseless people is honorable, but slapping you would be.
Amen to That!!!!

Dallas, Tx

#14 Jul 30, 2009
ratttlecattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut Up before I take an icepick to your implants and set your panyhose on fire.
There you go again Mr. One Percenter, writing checks with your mouth that your body can't cash. You and your One Percenter following couldn't collectively find your a.s.s. with both hands.
ratttlecattle

Saint Cloud, FL

#15 Aug 1, 2009
Red Foreman wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again Mr. One Percenter, writing checks with your mouth that your body can't cash. You and your One Percenter following couldn't collectively find your a.s.s. with both hands.
US idiots wanted revenge after 9/11/01.....NOW REVENGE and WAR have us by the balls.

CRUNCH...4300 dead SUPER RAMBOZOS

CRUNCH....An est....$3 trillion in new DEBT

CRUNCH....we are STUCK spinning our wheels at war at $50 million a day.

USA...LOSER///USA LOSER....USA///LOSER

Dallas, Tx

#16 Aug 3, 2009
ratttlecattle wrote:
<quoted text>
US idiots wanted revenge after 9/11/01.....NOW REVENGE and WAR have us by the balls.
CRUNCH...4300 dead SUPER RAMBOZOS
CRUNCH....An est....$3 trillion in new DEBT
CRUNCH....we are STUCK spinning our wheels at war at $50 million a day.
USA...LOSER///USA LOSER....USA///LOSER
One Percenter One Percenter One Percenter One Percenter One Percenter One Percenter One Percenter One Percenter One Percenter One Percenter One Percenter One Percenter One Percenter One Percenter One Percenter One Percenter One Percenter One Percenter One Percenter One Percenter One Percenter One Percenter One Percenter One Percenter One Percenter
PJ for Life

Lakewood, NJ

#17 Aug 3, 2009
Just get Up and Leave FOOL! No one is keeping you here and Nobody will miss you either!
MoMoF68w

Livingston, TN

#18 Aug 4, 2009
Rattle cattle If you don't want to stand behind our troops thats your american right due to the many men and women who have faught and died to keep our country free so rattle cattle if you won't stand behind our troops you are welcome to stand in front of them.
ratttlecattle

Casselberry, FL

#19 Aug 5, 2009
MoMoF68w wrote:
Rattle cattle If you don't want to stand behind our troops thats your american right due to the many men and women who have faught and died to keep our country free so rattle cattle if you won't stand behind our troops you are welcome to stand in front of them.
Shut Up you fool.....our troops are NOTHING!

They are evil little pawns...doing evil for our sick revenge filled ugly nation.

The heart of the USA is rotten....filled with arrogance. greed and revenge.

Our troops are NOTHING...just teeth in the mouth of a MAD DOG.

“Game - Tasty and Renewable”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#20 Aug 5, 2009
So, daughter signs the papers (with parents approval), gets the job she selected, college money guaranteed, knowing that we are at war, and her parents don't think that she will deploy? I don't think the recruiter misled the family, I think that the family is too stupid to think.

“Game - Tasty and Renewable”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#21 Aug 5, 2009
Notice that rattlecattle hasn't registered? It's a little troll that is too scared to let anyone know what it is. It feels safe and secure, sitting anonomously behind it's little monitor. I highly doubt this troll is anything more than a military reject that feels the world owes it a living.
NothinButLuv

United States

#23 Aug 6, 2009
ratttlecattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut Up you fool.....our troops are NOTHING!
They are evil little pawns...doing evil for our sick revenge filled ugly nation.
The heart of the USA is rotten....filled with arrogance. greed and revenge.
Our troops are NOTHING...just teeth in the mouth of a MAD DOG.
Do these posts sound like the hate filled, ignorant ramblings of a terrorist to anyone else?? The heart of the US is freedom!! Of course I wish these wars were over and our soldiers could all come home safely, but no logical person could blame THEM for this war! They do as they're ordered, whether or not they agree with the reasons, whether or not they WANT to go. These soldiers bravely drop everything and put their lives on the line while their loved ones at home worry, their hearts stopping whenever they hear a news headline about the war or when the phone rings at an hour they're not expecting. These soldiers give up so much to be over there, to fight in a war that they did not choose to start, they put everything on the line and ask nothing in return...you have NO IDEA how they treat the locals while they're over there, you have NO IDEA what they go through!! So I suggest you shut your mouth until you talk to some of the soldiers that have been there and find out the TRUTH instead of slinging this slanderous bullsh*t against the brave men and women that serve this country without a single thought for their own safety.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Dark Web' drug site challenge law enforcement 4 hr lavon affair 5
Repatriated balsero commits suicide in Cuban pr... 8 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 6
US sends Guantanamo prisoners to Georgia,... 11 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 17
Base competes for new Air Force center 18 hr Elise Gingerich 1
Obama defends Bergdahl exchange 22 hr demings 12
Judge resigns so he won't have to marry gay cou... Mon Reverend Alan 663
Judge: Ft. Hood suspect could be forcibly shaved (Jul '12) Mon PATRIOT_Who Loves... 285

US Military People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE