Syria rebels capture army base in eas...

Syria rebels capture army base in eastern oil region

There are 6 comments on the The Star Online story from Nov 22, 2012, titled Syria rebels capture army base in eastern oil region. In it, The Star Online reports that:

Syrian rebels captured an army base in the eastern oil province of Deir al-Zor on Thursday, striking another blow against President Bashar al-Assad's military and further weakening his control in the strategic region bordering Iraq.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Star Online.

Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#1 Nov 22, 2012
Deir ez-Zor has fallen to rebels.
Tumbling dominoes.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2 Nov 22, 2012
Avenger wrote:
Tumbling dominoes.
yes I agree, its rather a snow ball effect as the Rebels get stronger and stronger as they take over military bases, airports and cities. interesting that they have not taken over Aleppo yet, they have areas but not the main city itself.
asif

Chennai, India

#3 Nov 22, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I agree, its rather a snow ball effect as the Rebels get stronger and stronger as they take over military bases, airports and cities. interesting that they have not taken over Aleppo yet, they have areas but not the main city itself.
U r the real terrorist. Why don't u send your wife and children to fight in Syria. U should also go. your Co terrorist will join you
asif

Chennai, India

#4 Nov 22, 2012
Avenger wrote:
Tumbling dominoes.
I believe you should also go and fight for your beloved alqueeda friends who are getting killed in Syria. Or else try sending your wife and children.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#5 Nov 22, 2012
asif wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you should also go and fight for your beloved alqueeda friends who are getting killed in Syria. Or else try sending your wife and children.
Don't be such a sucky baby and take news as it is.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#7 Nov 23, 2012
asif wrote:
<quoted text>
U r the real terrorist. Why don't u send your wife and children to fight in Syria. U should also go. your Co terrorist will join you
well how very cryptic of you to say so!!! I am not sure why you think so negatively toward the Rebels by hey everyone gets an opinion, just skip the name calling and grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News China Won't Run From a Fight With Trump 13 hr TRUMP a FOOL 111
News Police: Two soldiers, third man charged in down... 17 hr Reality Check 1
News Transgender in the Military: Still a Bad Idea 17 hr Humanspirit 2
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) 17 hr Rice 1,518
News Mesmerizing time lapse footage of sunset at the... 22 hr Marsha Carol Wats... 1
News Charlottesville was right to want to remove a R... Sun Trump is Winning 1
News Meeker students welcome newest Americans Feb 23 MAGA2016 1
More from around the web