Feds seek death penalty in Somali yac...

Feds seek death penalty in Somali yacht hijacking

There are 1 comment on the HeraldNet story from May 1, 2012, titled Feds seek death penalty in Somali yacht hijacking. In it, HeraldNet reports that:

The court filing outlines the reasons behind the decision to seek the death penalty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HeraldNet.

Calgary, Canada

#1 May 1, 2012
Read this next line carefully.

United States territory is any extent of region under the jurisdiction of the federal government of the United States,INCLUDING ALL WATERS
(around islands or continental tracts). Let me make this easier to understand.Parts the oceans surrounding the Unites States( Atlantic, pacific) belong to the US, futhermore if you are around those areas you are tresspassing into U.S territory. What makes this law any different for other countries? Every continent around the WORLD has that same law. So the U.S goes into the shores of somalia thinking that they have the right to tresspass into another country and get what they want for free? And when somalia fights back they are called pirates. Probaganda is really getting to peoples heads. Somalia has made it really clear they dont want the help of the US nor any other country (Turkey being the only exception).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Add your comment 7 hr Tag 2
News Officer's response in Maryland school shooting ... 20 hr WTH 5
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) Mar 18 guess who 1,561
News Inside the Beltway: Pat Sajak to celebrities: MYOB Mar 18 mr gleeble 2
News US military official: Iran naval forces halt 'p... Mar 16 Used to be a demo... 2
News UPDATED: Search continues for B.C. climber in A... Mar 13 davy 1
News Baltimore-bound USS Cyclops vanished 100 years ... Mar 13 phil 1