Marines don't disclose hearing in uri...

Marines don't disclose hearing in urination case

There are 4 comments on the Jacksonville Daily News story from Apr 17, 2013, titled Marines don't disclose hearing in urination case. In it, Jacksonville Daily News reports that:

Marine Corps officials say a key court hearing was held at Camp Lejeune last week for the only officer charged over a 2011 YouTube video showing snipers urinating on Taliban corpses in Afghanistan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jacksonville Daily News.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#3 Apr 17, 2013
I was stationed at Camp Lejeune, and it’s a shame that a few bad apples can taint the USMC. But the majority of active duty Marines carry out their duties with honor.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#4 Apr 17, 2013
THE GOOD APPLES ARE THE EXCEPTION!!!

One bad apple spoils the barrel.
Mike

Polk City, FL

#5 Apr 17, 2013
PH UCK You Phoney marine

Since: Dec 07

Frankston, TX

#6 Apr 18, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I was stationed at Camp Lejeune, and it’s a shame that a few bad apples can taint the USMC. But the majority of active duty Marines carry out their duties with honor.
And you remembered that sand fleas! LMAO ....that's all you said when two real Marines busted you about building locations..

Hey, buddy boy...we all saw Heartbreak Ridge too!!

You have advocated droning Americans because they are republican...putting republicans in camps...attacking them....

You need to understand something, ahole...you ARE a rotton apple...no dignity, no honor and no respect for anyone. You are a pthetic excuse for an American and spit on every veteran in the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Memory of SEALs defiled at funeral (May '13) 21 hr Eyes of Texas 20
News US and Russia fail to close deal on ending viol... 22 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News The Latest: Top Pacific Marine to keep up work ... Sat Stephany McDowell 1
News Staff Sgt. Joshua D. Thomas Fri Close family friend 2
News Jordan Oa Hearn joins Mountain RF Sensors Inc. ... Fri GSohearn 1
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) Fri armybrat09165 1,489
News US warship fires warning shots at Iranian boats Fri USA Today 2
More from around the web