Human shields - " an ever-present dil...

Human shields - " an ever-present dilemma

There are 1 comment on the Jerusalem Post story from Nov 28, 2012, titled Human shields - " an ever-present dilemma. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

In Gaza, Afghanistan, Yemen and Waziristan, the use of human shields has become a major issue in international humanitarian law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

Sve

Stockholm, Sweden

#1 Nov 30, 2012
criminals from usa and nato use people as human shields in Afghanistan, it is well known fact.
What about human shields in ,,Waziristan,,- these people are no human shields- they are victims of war crimes commited by global mass murderers, war criminals from usa and nato.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dylann Roof was not 'self-radicalized.' He was ... (Dec '16) Mon jehovahcordell 6
News Veterans search for home for WWII submarine (Jun '17) Mon COL Jeremy USN 35
News Op-Ed Contributor: Would the Air Force Let Airm... Mon Cordwainer Trout 2
News Pence says troops should not have to worry abou... Jan 20 WelbyMD 4
I Stand For The Flag Jan 20 sibsgiving 1
News The Air Force has deployed one of its few elect... Jan 17 Marsha Carol Wats... 1
Fifty Years Later Jan 17 SmokinJoe 2
More from around the web