Why U.S. troops must stay in Afghanistan

Full story: The Washington Post

Kimberly Kagan is president of the Institute for the Study of War. Frederick Kagan is director of the Critical Threats Project and a scholar at the American Enterprise Institute.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 29 of29
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
auq

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Bush and obama not fighting for americans they are the puppets for jews they cnt hide the reality.
Kar

Gdansk, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

they must get out and all, withdraw it and leave all these Afghans in holy peace. Stop to meddle there.
new poster

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

concerned American wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree
But you got to remember in WW2 Poland didn't have a chance if it wasn't for America!! Our world doesn't need another Hitler !!!!!!
So you are saying Obama is another Hitler? He does seem to get involved a a lot of folks civil wars. This whole arab spring thing. Why are we in Egypt, Libya, Syria, Iran... why are our unmanned drones attacking civilians in Pakistan, Yemen, Sudan...
Kar

Gdansk, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

new poster wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying Obama is another Hitler? He does seem to get involved a a lot of folks civil wars. This whole arab spring thing. Why are we in Egypt, Libya, Syria, Iran... why are our unmanned drones attacking civilians in Pakistan, Yemen, Sudan...
it is just that problem that some morons maybe criminal and really stupid morons from your country elect from years just somekindof neohitlerites and give no chances for normalpoliticians. But don't worry your end, end of your country will be the same end or maybe more pathetic that hiterite country, they were ,,race of lords,, and you think that you are somekind ,,race of lords,,They are presently in hell and you will go there too together with all your allies and this your usa will stop to exist one day.
gossamer

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

auq wrote:
Bush and obama not fighting for americans they are the puppets for jews they cnt hide the reality.
Jews didn't attack us on 911.
auq

Centurion, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

gossamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews didn't attack us on 911.
what you think whateva media say people going to believe it? How terrorists they enter the flights, they get under control and took them to the target? What CIA and american inteligence was doing? Its funny. It was a plan from american governmet and jews to make areason for attacking on afghanistan and to get money from insurance companies. But they dind care about lot of lives. Intersting thing is that there was not a single jewish person was working that day in those buildings. Maybe terrorists told them not come to work.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

WE MUST GET OUT OF ALL MIDDLE EAST AND NEVER GO BACK...STOP THE HOLE WE THROW TRILLIONS DOWN...

No more.

Since: Aug 12

Adana, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Usa troops must stay in Afghanistan , because Afghanistan is a good station for kill chinese people and indian people by spreading germs . I think that was a good script , I wonder why usa produces anthrax microbe and storing it . this is a dangerous job .
ronone

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

youtube.com/watch...
Usa Troops dont have to stay and are not going to survive Russia in the end or China,,USA has no play there wastefully spending money's it dont have to spend,,

Save American People

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 29 of29
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••