Military Salutes

Military Salutes

There are 4 comments on the Lancaster Eagle-Gazette story from Sep 23, 2012, titled Military Salutes. In it, Lancaster Eagle-Gazette reports that:

<![CDATA[GREAT LAKES, Ill. -- Navy Seaman Recruit Kurtis M. Baier, son of Michelle S. and John D. Baier, of Amanda, recently completed U.S. Navy basic training at Recruit Training Command in Great Lakes. Baier is a 2012 graduate of Amanda Clearcreek High School. COLUMBUS, Ga. -- Army Pvt. Brandon K. Costlow has graduated from basic infantry training at Fort Benning in Columbus. Costlow is the son of Pamela Bennett, of Grove City, and Kenneth Costlow, of Lancaster. He is a 2005 graduate of Amanda-Clearcreek High School. GREAT LAKES, Ill. -- Navy Seaman Rachel B. Kramer, daughter of Alice B. and Otto H. Kramer, of Pickerington, recently completed U.S. Navy basic training at Recruit Training Command in Great Lakes. Kramer is a 2012 graduate of Pickerington High School Central. GREAT LAKES, Ill. -- Navy Seaman Recruit Allison A. Rice, daughter of Arterra R. Rice, of Pickerington, recently completed U.S. Navy basic training at Recruit Training Command in Great Lakes. Rice is a 2012 graduate of Pickerington North High School.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lancaster Eagle-Gazette.

Cindy schwalbauch

United States

#1 Oct 9, 2012
I would like to add a special salute to my son in law, FC3 Andrew Smith, US Navy. 2009 graduate of Fisher Catholic High School. Also, congrats to Corpman Shelby Slone, graduating Oct 12, 2012, Great Lakes, Il., 2012 graduate of Groveport High School
Angela

UK

#2 Jun 29, 2013
With a surname like that shouldnt he be in the German navy ?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#3 Jul 3, 2013
Congrats for recognizing a achievment most men did not have mental intellect to aquant with techonology Chemistry, biology and physics and numerics to even graduate form training. Brian had to much Gossip and hate crime to deprogram and caculate to open chambers to prepare for any service man in nation. Good luck to you...

My father was a 4 term US NAVY man serving US Ticonderoga from 1960-1969 when he had medical retirment for Brain and chemical eqautions. as a little girl I never was more proud and scared, The only thing I heard from US AIRFORCE as they addressed my father was "US TICONDEROGA? I'm so sorry Sir, how is your health fairing?"

BUT BRAIN and blood does not have a purple heart upon retirement, no proof, they must proof service rendered upon them. I say enlist medical review board, Us President and other Senate and delegate lead trigger their brain chambers for US SUPREME COURT drugged by only a daily vitamin SHOT.... appendix removed off contract and seman taken form your sperm testicle track by your free will or of rape or militayr prison and see if they are NORMAL when they come out to make a determination "PURPLE HEART OR NOT SIRS?" It is a defeinate lawsuit for crual and inhumane mistreatment that is for sure, all that sperm confiscated by a over thrown cargo pirates form Japan and US commander telling US NAVY STAND DOWN give them what they ask for and maybe we will live, DAD ran and grabbed and missle and indicated MUTANY "NOBODY GETS CARGO or we all blow" Commander demanded men to apprehend my fahter and calm him down and permit Japan to 1/2 the technology, HALF their specimans and 1.2 their sperm confiscation and appendix and permit them to pick their won specimans......

In the meantime in USA Madison Wisc all the BRinkman BEckwith and Ballweg and Otto families swore they were kINFOLK and must rally funds to get their cousin and nephew home safely for years, all the city put money in to petition Washington for his safe return home alive... As they all had insurence policies on him dead, WASHINGTON Said we dont do that it isnt about pay for return, SO they spent the money on homes and cars and clothes, did not even give dad 1 cent upon return just flaunted how ignorent the NAvy was and look how rich they got off his NAME and he was left without home and finance and had to build it legally off labor work he could find.

Sad to be in NAVY upon your first week of training dad was slapped with papers indicating INTERNAITONAL LAWS agaisnt him as all nations sueing for HIM volunteering to enlist in a service that kills, the only legal way to be in a military is MANDATED enlistment or prison.

SAD HUH
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#4 Jul 5, 2013
Backlund was one of the names that got rich off my father and grandfathers repute as well.

Grandma Dora would cry that Gram Jeanette and my Mother Linda did not sock her sister in the mouth on behalf of the military men in the family. Aunt Bessie was midget classication, 4'7" at most little sweat thing running the street pointing saying KILL THEM and the men systematically complied. WIERD Science I guess huh. Her Husband competed hard with anyone AL CAPONE had accoutns or affilations with to gain repute and esteem with local men as his wife ordered assasinations MOST people moved to get away from the couple.

Their kids have VFW checks SSDB and papers and mail form all retirees, ILLEGALLY Refuse to give land deeds, accoutns or mail to the actual owner, they stumbled on it legally and use it for town conspiracies and shits and giggles, and loose cahs and jewelry and accounts non tracable they SPENT ALREADY in PIPER AND JAFFREY that adied their crime spree. "NO QUESTIONS ASKED" THEORY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sharyl Attkisson: Homeland Security Mum on U.S.... 15 hr spud 4
News Deaf teacher's quest for armed service inspires... 16 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
News Contracts For June 24, 2016 22 hr Russian Ainu 3
News Fort Bragg paratrooper dies while training (Nov '11) Sat Proud Infidel 11
News Jesse Ventura to appeal vacating of $1.8 millio... Sat Hostis Publicus 3
News Iwo Jima flag raiser identified as Marine from ... Sat bozo 1
News APNewsBreak: Few vets expelled under 'don't ask... Jun 24 Wholly Silicon Wafer 1
More from around the web