Unlocking the secrets of a hidden CIA...

Unlocking the secrets of a hidden CIA base

There are 18 comments on the Bend Bulletin story from Apr 27, 2013, titled Unlocking the secrets of a hidden CIA base. In it, Bend Bulletin reports that:

All that remains of the secret CIA base is a grassy field on the northeastern corner of Opa-locka Airport.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bend Bulletin.

Don from Canada

Lafayette, NJ

#1 Apr 27, 2013
We thank the CIA fo their hard work at keeping the world safe and making it a better place!

Beware of thse who oppose the CIA.

I recommed close vigilance & scrutiny.
Don from Canada

West Orange, NJ

#2 Apr 27, 2013
The CIA protects the world!!!!!
Cherokee

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#3 Apr 27, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
We thank the CIA fo their hard work at keeping the world safe and making it a better place!
Beware of thse who oppose the CIA.
I recommed close vigilance & scrutiny.
Well said.
Tinsnip13

Miami, FL

#4 Apr 27, 2013
yes and you will love the US too to go a free your country cowards
Don from Canada

Hillside, NJ

#6 Apr 28, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
The CIA protects the world!!!!!
Castro's Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator it sucks there.
Gitano

Hollywood, FL

#7 Apr 29, 2013
CIA = American ghosts who do NOT answer to the American people and support corrupt and abusive regimes with OUR money.

"CIA Bribes Karzai: Millions In 'Ghost Money' Paid To Afghanistan President's Office, New York Times Reports "

April 29 (Reuters)- Tens of millions of U.S. dollars in cash were delivered by the CIA in suitcases, backpacks and plastic shopping bags to the office of Afghanistan President Hamid Karzai for more than a decade, the New York Times says, citing current and former advisers to the Afghan leader.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/29/cia-...
Raul Castro

Sarasota, FL

#8 Apr 29, 2013
Gitano wrote:
CIA = American ghosts who do NOT answer to the American people and support corrupt and abusive regimes with OUR money.
"CIA Bribes Karzai: Millions In 'Ghost Money' Paid To Afghanistan President's Office, New York Times Reports "
April 29 (Reuters)- Tens of millions of U.S. dollars in cash were delivered by the CIA in suitcases, backpacks and plastic shopping bags to the office of Afghanistan President Hamid Karzai for more than a decade, the New York Times says, citing current and former advisers to the Afghan leader.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/29/cia-...
CIA
C: Cazadores de
I: Indigenas
A: Americanos
Luiggi

United States

#9 Apr 29, 2013
Raul Castro wrote:
<quoted text>
CIA
LOL!!! Ahora entiendo el odio que los culipardos le profesan a la C.I.A....LOL!!!!!

El cacique

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#10 Apr 29, 2013
Luiggi

United States

#11 Apr 29, 2013
El cacique wrote:
Callaos cacazote callaos.Dave Lopes es un perna.!!!!
Gitano

Hollywood, FL

#12 Apr 29, 2013
El cacique wrote:
I love Dave Lopez because my incapable of gvmt Miami Cuban friends like Luigi hate him and that only endears Dave to me.

ANYONE who Miami Cubans dislike, I LOVE.
Gitano

Hollywood, FL

#13 Apr 29, 2013
Luiggi wrote:
<quoted text>
Mariconcita todo los dias escribes mas mierda y eres mas maricon que LIEger y mira que esa plasta de mierda es un maricon.

Pronto tu y liger van a ser las reinas de calle ocho , los grand marshalls de south beach.

Chica me das un asco que no puedo explicar.

cuidate marica
Gitano

Hollywood, FL

#14 Apr 29, 2013
El cacique wrote:
I take it back I don't love Dave but I do enjoy what he has to say about Cubans as I echo every word of it.

Sadly being Cuban prevents me from joining a hate group against these Miami Cubans.

"Cuban-Americans have “perfected [corruption in government] in many ways to a fine art.” That is not correct, however, because if corruption is done that well, it is unnoticed and subtle. Corruption in Miami’s Cuban-American government has been crude, blatant and openly defiant"

http://www.popularsovranty.org/mdc.shtml

Note: You need a hell of an imagination to call most of these Miami Cubans, Cuban AMERICAN ,Lol a hell of an imagination.
Gitano

Hollywood, FL

#15 Apr 29, 2013
Luiggi wrote:
<quoted text>
Me imagino que has tenido muchas "pernas" metido en tu cuba libre culo.

“”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#16 Apr 29, 2013
Raul Castro wrote:
<quoted text>
CIA
Lol, chica lo dices como un chiste pero es la verdad.

"Americas Third World War"

How 6 million People Were killed in CIA secret wars against third world countries

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Tambien noto que me extrañas cuando no vengo al foro ,lol que clase de maricon eres, me das asco.
Luiggi

United States

#17 Apr 29, 2013
Jose - in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, chica lo dices como un chiste pero es la verdad.
"Americas Third World War"
How 6 million People Were killed in CIA secret wars against third world countries
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
Tambien noto que me extrañas cuando no vengo al foro ,lol que clase de maricon eres, me das asco.
Callaos cacazote callaos....sous un culipardo perna

“”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#18 Apr 29, 2013
Luiggi wrote:
<quoted text>
Callaos cacazote callaos....sous un culipardo perna
Pero chica porque estas tan agresiva con tu 'frenemy'?
Luiggi

United States

#19 Apr 29, 2013
Castro's Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator it sucks there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White House announces support for women in mili... 13 hr RushFan666 16
News Bergdahl seeks pardon from Obama to avert deser... 23 hr Obamahater 3
News Can WWII tale of love on U.S. base in USSR insp... Sat PolakPotrafi 1
News What's new in the business scene (Dec '11) Fri sal obama lover 3
News Army fires Grigsby from fort command post Fri Wrong head 4
News Clay County native, veteran starting organic ca... Dec 2 MARY W 1
News Taxi driver claims he had a altercationa with U... Dec 1 Kawita Native 1
More from around the web