U.S. aid fleet enters Philippines disaster zone

Nov 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KMIZ

The U.S. Navy arrived with a mammoth aircraft carrier Thursday to bring much-needed aid to hundreds of thousands of Filipinos who have gone without food and clean water for nearly a week.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of84
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
heressssssss kenny

Las Piñas, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

The Democrats Jackass wrote:
I hope the people of the Philippians appreciate what we are doing for them.
Why ?? is the Aid not given from the heart ?? Do you require if personal thank you ?? if so thanks you in advance for your share of the aid -so how much did you give Sir/Mam ?? will you miss one meal ?? Maybe this week you will not be able to afford to super-size your Mcdo fries and coke.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

The delay for emergency response to the Philippines disaster zone is not fault of the U.S. Military. The Leadership should assign an overall coordinator agency or expect a public relations FAIL.
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

thank you Democrat Jack Ass ...from the bottom of our hearts....God bless!
rizalkany

Bagumbayan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

heressssssss kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
Why ?? is the Aid not given from the heart ?? Do you require if personal thank you ?? if so thanks you in advance for your share of the aid -so how much did you give Sir/Mam ?? will you miss one meal ?? Maybe this week you will not be able to afford to super-size your Mcdo fries and coke.
welp as long as your disabilty check comes you can get your jollibee champ. Again all over any us topic. Whats wrong kenny, fi ished 50 shades of grey already ? Haha
Dr Obamahucare

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
The delay for emergency response to the Philippines disaster zone is not fault of the U.S. Military. The Leadership should assign an overall coordinator agency or expect a public relations FAIL.
does the Pope call Jesus or God for help?!!
Dr Obamahucare

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Dr Obamahucare

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Dr Obamahucare wrote:
<quoted text>
He led the prayers for the Filipino people after the typhoon!

Now, if you want to help, just help.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Dr Obamahucare wrote:
<quoted text>
The people are in the mess, up to their necks. They need expert coordinators, and the U.S. Military has them. We are men and nations with a chain of command.
rizalkany

Bagumbayan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Lets just hope order is put in place soon whether its by the US military or by any means necessary. These poor people have suffered enough
heressssssss kenny

Las Piñas, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

rizalkany wrote:
<quoted text>
welp as long as your disabilty check comes you can get your jollibee champ. Again all over any us topic. Whats wrong kenny, fi ished 50 shades of grey already ? Haha
As stated many times in the past (you must have some kind of learning disabilty) it is not possible to get ANY kind of benefit unless YOU RESIDE IN NEW ZEALAND -even in New Zealand you must report EVERY 3 months -hope this helps you out lol.
Facts they are ever so interesting bwhahahahahha.
btw Should "us" not be U.S ???
Fifty shades of grey ??? is that your autobiography on depression ???? Is it out in Large print for old farts like me ???
rizalkany

Bagumbayan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
As stated many times in the past (you must have some kind of learning disabilty) it is not possible to get ANY kind of benefit unless YOU RESIDE IN NEW ZEALAND -even in New Zealand you must report EVERY 3 months -hope this helps you out lol.
Facts they are ever so interesting bwhahahahahha.
btw Should "us" not be U.S ???
Fifty shades of grey ??? is that your autobiography on depression ???? Is it out in Large print for old farts like me ???
and ive stated a million times that you could use direct deposit or transfer the funds. Not rocket science, even for your inbreed azz
heressssssss kenny

Las Piñas, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

rizalkany wrote:
<quoted text>
and ive stated a million times that you could use direct deposit or transfer the funds. Not rocket science, even for your inbreed azz
Silly boy - you have to SHOW UP AT THE OFFICE OF WINZ (work and income New Zealand ) IN PERSON EVERY THREE MONTHS -God you are dense.
Look it up -GOOGLE lol

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

My sincerest sympathies to the Philapino people.

However, I guess I will sound like the asshole here. I know everyone else thinks it.

Here in the United States, we have the highest poverty level inside of the country that we have seen in almost 100 years. We have families living in their cars. Food banks that are depleted. And a collapse of our society.

This that the US aide could be better used here on the US's own freaking population that actually need it?

Sorry what happened to you Flips, but, America has issues internally that need to be addressed. It was you that wanted the US out of Manila in the first place and pushed the US out. So how about you go to Australia, China, New Zeland for help?
heressssssss kenny

Las Piñas, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Kahoki wrote:
My sincerest sympathies to the Philapino people.
However, I guess I will sound like the asshole here. I know everyone else thinks it.
Here in the United States, we have the highest poverty level inside of the country that we have seen in almost 100 years. We have families living in their cars. Food banks that are depleted. And a collapse of our society.
This that the US aide could be better used here on the US's own freaking population that actually need it?
Sorry what happened to you Flips, but, America has issues internally that need to be addressed. It was you that wanted the US out of Manila in the first place and pushed the US out. So how about you go to Australia, China, New Zeland for help?
I do understand your point of view - i understand that your countries economy is in ruins - and that you have people sleeping in cardboard boxes - New Zealand China and Australia are already helping as are MANY other countries -and they did not need to be asked .
Maybe you concerns about your fellow Americans and their needs should be addressed to your GOVT ???? Its hard to be a pawn to your political system - i feel your pain.
rizalkany

Bagumbayan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Silly boy - you have to SHOW UP AT THE OFFICE OF WINZ (work and income New Zealand ) IN PERSON EVERY THREE MONTHS -God you are dense.
Look it up -GOOGLE lol
you sure know a lot about the system. Btw I did look it up and youre not telling the truth...again...jus5 like your bmw collection haha haha
heressssssss kenny

Las Piñas, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

rizalkany wrote:
<quoted text>
you sure know a lot about the system. Btw I did look it up and youre not telling the truth...again...jus5 like your bmw collection haha haha
So go on provide the link to how i can get a benefit while residing in the Phils -oh i'm gonna love this one lol.
If you think two Beemers make a collection so be it lol.
de odiseoitshere

Reynosa, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Wait himalallean resources???what are the nefateous hondurenean doing form the white born imigrant who went success from the envious naco hatng cultures.i woul not be with these espectacle of elaborar ed disaster.wantbto know next disaster!!!!wait until u ser new lesión doing the missels dish forma todo invade us un the next stormie weather jejejejeje.whats bits unesco cring todo re--dtribted....sources sai the welñ trained mltr gnrl .was serve muslm wars.directng invasión.nest few deis.lololololo500thousan combt morteros asslt vchls troops its gais stile.for there sado obliarquia nsult push down gui.to dominante razo latino wais....ur..ego

.reach far ----------objective would not función......mi wais will fuctioneare continúe sthafrca...road..stors...keep ugnd---refuge..rembpurbrmsh... deforestación..from asirias.english..or britihs.gov mmt....not..depredeatorie..sti cks..hits..in the ass...noise..from..frustration ..looser..gaveage...scaveanger s..hatenh..forma...speanierds. .we...truimph..
de odiseoitshere

Reynosa, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Ugandeas.bits.safe.resouses.re serve
Forma.wealt??spescies..indeang er..i.
Would petition.tp.
The África. Luiteneant gernl..these...nación.limits
Undisturbed...will..future..sh akie..mud..release..thes..humb le..shepeard..1400.rebeluos..v lacks.were..sping.mi sacred..forest;;further continúe...pushng..mi..
Qonqiosta...trew..ugandeas..no t..tolerante...the..road..woul d...falm..........turn(reserva tive).........falm..con the tifón..destracte
.filipeneus...if..no...respect
..the...creatureascion....u..f ilthie.
Vlack..envious...stukghbrn..wh at..would.
Uobtein..from.mi. Asían condolences??????u naugthie..want todo be with mi muslm FS ufgg

Since: Apr 09

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Whenever I do something for someone here I require a thank you. Yes you have to teach these people what manners is because many of these kids are going into the real world outside of the Philippines where "please" and "thank you" is required. Unbelievable it has to be taught. At first I was told their too shy to say "thank you" but I said if their not too shy to ask their not too shy to say "thank you".

I swear Kenny how long have you been here?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of84
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••