Christopher Dorner: LAPD reopens inve...

Christopher Dorner: LAPD reopens investigation into ex-cop's 2009 firing

There are 1 comment on the Daily Mail story from Feb 10, 2013, titled Christopher Dorner: LAPD reopens investigation into ex-cop's 2009 firing. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Was 'killer' ex-cop right about his firing? LAPD re-opens investigation into fugitive officer's dismissal that drove him to 'murder three people' Dorner allegedly shot the daughter of former LAPD captain and her fiance on Sunday and shot three cops, one fatally, early on Thursday Los Angeles police are re-opening the investigation into the 2009 ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Mike

Orem, UT

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Although I completely understand your plight after reading your manifesto, I strongly believe those animals should be punished severely for what they did to you. The wrath of God needs to speedily descend upon that unrighteous police department. I am glad that they are being taught a lesson. I make no comment on your methods of punishing those animals, though.

That being said, you need to speedily repent for wishing harm on the family members of the head of the NRA, and also for insulting those who keep the commandments of God by supporting Prop8. Yes, gays should get civil unions, and have all the same insurance benefits, but should never raise kids, and should never have their unions called marriages. That is a commandment of God, and how dare you criticize it or its followers? No one EVER should be punished for someone else's sins. Not that I am calling you a hypocritical piece of rat crap because of your recent decisions of your jihad against the corrupt LAPD, but I say that you are a hypocritical piece of rat crap for dissing prop8 supporters and wanting others to be punished for another's sins. Repent, or go to Hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Flyover used to help locate spilled oil in Miss... 2 hr Your Ex 2
News 1st Brigade: Family honored for volunteer efforts 5 hr Sons Of Orginal T... 7
News Should Anyone Be Given A Blood Transfusion? 8 hr pcloadletter 11
News Russian spy ship spotted near US sub base - 5 C... 8 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
News Why is Obama talking about icebreakers? 11 hr Le Jimbo 7
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) 14 hr Duane Hanson 1,451
News China's parade: 850,000 volunteers, 12,000 troo... 14 hr USA won that War 2
More from around the web