China sends warplanes into air defense zone

Nov 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WAFF-TV Huntsville

China said it sent warplanes into its newly declared maritime air defense zone Thursday, days after the U.S., South Korea and Japan all sent flights through the airspace in defiance of rules Beijing says it has imposed in the East China Sea.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

galoli wrote:
hey my friend said i had to ask china to see if i can download team fortress two so can you get back to me asap
We do not really understand what you are trying to say but if I am not mistaking, the question related to the downing of these two high altitude WW2 era bombers.

The question is now how difficult it is take to down these two bombers but rather what USA is going to do if China were to act insanely like North Korea and destroyed these two bombers. Will USA respond by attacking China? The answer is "NO" but off course, USA will use this incident to demonize China and does it gain respect for USA who send these bomber 10,000 miles away of the coast of USA to Asia to provoke China and test her new ADIZ.

Next is to understand an ADIZ or the correct responses which is what is equally lacking in minds of many many Westerners today.

An ADIZ is only an early warning zone where the country who implement it gets advance warning of an unidentified intrusion and they best know how to respond. an easy one is to fire a missile and the beep will disappeared from the screen.

So Japan in advising her airlines not to submit those flight plans are using ordinary people as their PAWN in a chess games. One can now described the regime in Japan is TOTALLY RECKLESS< RUTHLESS and IRRESPONSIBLE and Japan Airlines is on my blacklist. Do not want to be a victim of Japan politics!
Joel

Lane Cove, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Now I will be too scare to fly Japan Airlines and ANA crossing the region !
LOL

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Indians, Japanese, SKorea, all take their orders from Uncle Sam!
galoli

Barnsley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

hey i need to change the button configuration for my game, can i doo ittttt
galoli

Barnsley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

hey that wasnt my question i was on about team fortress two the first person shooter for pc and i had to ask to see if i could download it cos my mum isnt home and im scared
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

galoli wrote:
hey my friend said i had to ask china to see if i can download team fortress two so can you get back to me asap
Wrong forum!
Cream Rises to The Top

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Without tag teaming no one can face China!
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Cream Rises to The Top wrote:
Without tag teaming no one can face China!
The problems with USA and her allies is every 4~5 years with each successive government, the policy of these nations changes!

Example: The next Aussie Government may be not so accommodating to USA agenda or behave like a USA lackey. Same goes for Japan.

Unlike PRC whose foreign policy has been quite consistent over the years. THey have always stick to the principle of NON INTERFERENCE with other nation's internal affair and that is why no matter who the Pakistani may choose as their next President or Government, China remained a non interfering and trust ally of Pakistan. Time tested and that is why India no matter how hard India try, she could never damage tie between China and Pakistan despite RAW using their agent to kill or kidnap Chinese engineers there.
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Have anyone of you seen Japan ADIZ yet!

justtypehttp://i.imgur.com/lh8 A5KCdotjpg

Green denote Japan. Japan ADIZ is easily 15X the size of Japan and why didn't USA says it is destabilizing as it truly intruded into other nation territorial airspace!
New China

Zhengzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

sKorea set up adz, too and expand it. ridiculous.
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Here is another one that enables one to view both China and Japan ADIZ and one can judge for yourself why USA is has just shot herself in the foot provoking China.

Thank God! China did not shoot down those B52 bomber.

justtypehttp://i.imgur.com/HOH jsLEdotpng

China is 26X bigger than Japan, The SIZE of Japan ADIZ is provoking and ridiculous BIG!

Why didn't USA or Australia termed Japan ADIZ as destabilizing?

Up to date more than 20 countries and 55 AIRLINES have fax and email their flight plans to China.

These actiions have given Japan PM ABE a tight slap in the face and both USA and Australia are RED FACED.
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

This is an interesting article I have just read.

In an interview, Beijing TV "Military Decode", military expert Xu GuangYu explained why China J10A is already more than sufficient to deal with Japan best fighter F15J over the Diaoyutai island or China ADIZ.

1. China Air Force J-10A has a higher degree of mobility, flexibility and maneuverability.

2. With their nearest airbase located approx 250~300 km in China compared with approx 1,500 km for F15J, it offers Chinese certain home advantages. Japan have to depend on USAF in Okinawa but even that is more than twice the distance of that of China.

3. J-10 is lighter in weight and has a maximum takeoff weight of 19 tons, the payload is 7 tons. The combat radius is 1,250 km

4. The aging Japanese F-15J has a maximum takeoff weight of 30 tons and a payload of 8 tons.

6. The J10A is not even China's best warplanes or the latest and so you see, why Japan is in such a desperate position that she needs USA protection after igniting the whole episode (Japan former FM Mihara ordered the arrest of Chinese fishermen and their boats at Diaoyutai after being encourage to do so by USA former Sec of State DEVIDWOMAN Hilliary Clintons) at Daioyutai which was handed to her by USA who is not even the owner. USA is indeed the culprit behind all the problem in the East China sea.

7. J10A scored 23-0 in aerial dogfight with J11A (Russian SU-27) using ACIM (China version of Topgun training).

8. Another interesting episode from the past. In 2004 Cope India and Red Flag 2008 exercise IAF SU-30MKI who were underestimated by the American soundly defeated them in their F-15C.
gengis khan

Rotorua, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

do you really sit and tug your self to the golden statue of mao while reading all the BS propaganda?.
unbelievable,,,,, get a real job
Avtar SIngh

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

gengis khan wrote:
do you really sit and tug your self to the golden statue of mao while reading all the BS propaganda?.
unbelievable,,,,, get a real job
This Nip "Gangescunt" pretend to be a Taiwanese and somehow manage to slip into NZ selling her backside and lies.

She also has the secret and obsessive desire to meet with the late CCP Chairman Mao Tze Dong like another MADCAP from Canada.

LOL BS is what Gangescunt does when she wash her dirtykunt in the Ganges of her sin unaffected by the presence of corpses floating by! Most important she need to rid herself of the sin of her unknown nip RAPIST father who impregnate her mom the victim.

Off course she is half Chinese as she claimed but that the good side she never inherited as her mother detested it (meaning this nip as a fetus as it is product of multiple rapes she had endured by the invading Nips into Taiwan after they forcefully stole it from China )and so she has no cjhoice but to adopt the backside sorry the BADSIDE completely!

Now we know why she sell her BADSIDE sorry backside!
gengis khan

Rotorua, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

and the Commies pay 50cents to someone as clever as this?????
we have seen a long list of Idiots such as you..
But never for long,,, maybe the commies just take you out the back and shoot you,,, as they do in Nth Korea.
you pathetic toe rag
Taiwanese

Lane Cove, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

ni ma de ri ben gui zi gengis khan , you little japanese devil the sick man of Asia.

how low can you get spineless jap and most contemptible scum?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

These primitive planes will make excellent targets for American fighter jets.
lct

Beijing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

by not knocking down B-52, China sent a massage that USA still can have AF, but not navy.
it is one time charity.
if it was Japan,their aircraft would already disapeared.
we will not allow Japan, S.korea, Philippine, vietnam to have navy, AF. deadline 2016.
BTW,Guam is sold.
another interesting thing is where Japan navy ships to end up. note they give Philippine aide is annouced in yen, not dollar. we may get them from Palawon and sulu arch.
chinese had already start to build HSR in n.korea.
lct

Beijing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

the money for HSR is partly from corrupted north officials. that is why Kim excuted his uncle.
lct

Beijing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

ps, air defense zone is used to regroup Aisa-pacific region civilan airlines' aircrafts. because AIG's airplane lease business is under liquidation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••