A Photographic History of the War in Vietnam

Nov 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WNYC-AM New York

Exhausted South Vietnamese soldiers sleep on a U.S. Navy troop carrier taking them back to the provincial capital of Ca Mau, August 1962.

Comments
41 - 45 of 45 Comments Last updated Nov 7, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

bk2 faces wrote:
<quoted text>.
your answers doesn't form any thing regarding the page of the book you had reader ed and i am asking you to give me some more,,
to proof that you are truly not a bk doing a nails job illegally in UK, AND hairs waxing job,,
YOU CAN SEARCHING FOR THE INFORMATION AND TELLING LIAR ABOUT,.
THAT WAS A PRECISELY OF YOUR BK PEOPLE, I AM A SOUTH VIETNAMESE
MILITARY SERVICE, i don't denial ,, why did you denial that you wasn't bk ?
Listen Clown,if I was Vietnamese I would say so and I would be living in Vietnam,you were South Vietnamese Military,well you should have been re educated and shown what it means to defend your Country instead of collaborating with Foreign invaders,in the end you were smashed on the Battlefield because you didn't have the support of the people,Sponge Bob was an NVA Soldier,he was on the right side of History,as for Democracy that's the last thing those Dictators in South Vietnam wanted.
2 faces bk bust

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>Listen Clown,if I was Vietnamese I would say so and I would be living in Vietnam,you were South Vietnamese Military,well you should have been re educated and shown what it means to defend your Country instead of collaborating with Foreign invaders,in the end you were smashed on the Battlefield because you didn't have the support of the people,Sponge Bob was an NVA Soldier,he was on the right side of History,as for Democracy that's the last thing those Dictators in South Vietnam wanted.

as long as i can see u r a real bk liar,,
you said you had rendered the book name,,THE TEN THOUSAND DAY WAR,

but when i asked you to providing further detail of the content GUERRILLA SOCIETY,,AND ASSASSINATION,,of the book you had reader you can't answer,,.

well who ever you r,, none of my concerned,, but lying that was a part of North culture,.

right side or wrong side,,it mean for them bk,,for us,, we stood formerly to our south vn policy,,.

that is why a million of bk left their home lands,, they were throw-ed the bk history in the drain,,

and willing to go to the West where they can shadow vnch to get a living resource,,

am i right bk ?
we had our history,, our history was,, bk pretended to be a foreigner to cheated their community,, around the world,,

and they are a beggar, just standing up and declare your self that you are a bk nails job,,waxing job,,

shame,shame,,bending down to beggars,

furthermore of the story,French indochina has been defeated by Japanese,the japanese had been defeated by American,, and American Oss mission in Hanoi in it final report before being disbanded in later september 1945..

they clearly look at that hochiminh as a only Legitimate Nation leader,, report quotes,, EMPEROR BAO DAI,

that is bk chinese ho chiminh stolen south vietnamese kingdom from there,

that is why we and American jumping in to save South vietnamese kingdom,but 2 million bombs has dropped,,70.000 people at Vinh Linh has disappear,,

WE DECIDED to stop,,to save life,,and we knew that bk will come to us and seaching for a living resource,, which it was true,, you are here now,,

2 faces bk bust

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

GIVE ME SOME CLUE.. then we might trust u..
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

trust VCP, you gotta be kidding!
tran

Auburn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

lich su chien tranh vn rat tham khoc nhung neu...
Tong thong kennedy khong ung ho viec am sat tong thong Diem va neu kennedy rut quan ve thi viet nam se do do mau hon va nguoi viet do kho hon dat nuoc vn do bi tan pha hon
(cuoi cung roi hai vi tong thong cung bi am sat trong mot nam) va roi chien su VN leo thang
vietnam la chien dia gianh quyen luc cua hai the luc cuong quoc
vi sao chung ta lai mac phai sai pham de huynh de tuong tan

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••