This Day in U.S. Naval History: May 1

May 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Marine News

Battle of Manila Bay, 1 May 1898. Contemporary colored print showing USS Olympia in the left foreground, leading the U.S. Asiatic Squadron in destroying the Spanish fleet off Cavite.

Comments
21 - 36 of 36 Comments Last updated May 5, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ozzy

Catskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

I see Ileus has been quiet on many of his stupid threads because people keep taking him to school and showing how stupid he really is....as well as how fraudulent Iglesia ni Manalo is.
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Martin Nuke wrote:
Actually Rizal wanted the Philippines to be a German Colony and he is even a follower of the Bismark Ideologies.
Mart,

Dr. Jose Rizal was educated partly in Europe and could speak and write German!!! It is therefore not unusual for him to have the thoughts of Bismark!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Ozzy wrote:
I see Ileus has been quiet on many of his stupid threads because people keep taking him to school and showing how stupid he really is....as well as how fraudulent Iglesia ni Manalo is.
Ozzy,

I am just busy!!! But I could still trash a battalion of low I.Q. Catholics and Protestants!!!

Real Elias IBarra
Guam
Ozzy

Catskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

LOL!!!! How many keyboards do you break in a week? hahahaha
Martin Nuke

Cainta, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Mart,
Dr. Jose Rizal was educated partly in Europe and could speak and write German!!! It is therefore not unusual for him to have the thoughts of Bismark!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Rizal also had a bestfriend in Europe who is Blumentritt an Austrian who also wrote books about the Philippines and he also helped publish Rizal's books. Believe it or not when the Rizal went home to the Philippines Spain even suspected that Rizal became a German spy of Bismark.
Rizal Germany Japan Smart

Bagumbayan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Martin Nuke wrote:
<quoted text>
Rizal also had a bestfriend in Europe who is Blumentritt an Austrian who also wrote books about the Philippines and he also helped publish Rizal's books. Believe it or not when the Rizal went home to the Philippines Spain even suspected that Rizal became a German spy of Bismark.
Even back then, like today, Jose Rizal very much admires peacetime Germany and Japan. I think it's because birds of the same feather flocks together.
nyg

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Nyg,
Your very own comment describes you best for it surely projects your low I.Q.!!! You mentioned that "the U.S. took the Philippines", and, what is its equivalent??? Landgrabbing or colonization!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Improve your low I.Q.!!!
Real E
Did I say it wasn't colonialism? No! I did not. dumbass.
In your little retarded world, you put a catholic and protestant twist to everything.

The motive was money, not religion.
nyg

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Ozzy,
I am just busy!!! But I could still trash a battalion of low I.Q. Catholics and Protestants!!!
Real Elias IBarra
Guam
Yeah Elias is just busy; busy sucking Jose Ventilacions cock!
amc

San Juan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

nyg wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say it wasn't colonialism? No! I did not. dumbass.
In your little retarded world, you put a catholic and protestant twist to everything.
The motive was money, not religion.
meanwhile ellias enjoys a full US NAVY retirement w/ benefits and probably some gov. welfare too.
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

israelNOTpinas wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read Isaiah 46:11
Another INCM Clown do the balloon Twisting!
Reading the whole chapter.
it is clear Isaiah is talking about the delivery of the Jews from Babylon and in a Generation Cyrus the Great( who symbol was a Hawk) attacked the Babylonians from the East and delivered the Jews from captivity.
Might add at that time
it was a military man who was always referred to as a Bird of prey
Did Felix Manalo ever serve in any armed forces?
Felix left hand Elias Ibarra was an ex-marine Visayan.
IsraelNOTpinas,

You and your spurious "Born-again" cult are wrong!!! Why??? Because the man called by God would come from a far country in the east or Far East!!! Cyrus was from Persia (now Iran) which is a Muslim country and is in the Near East!!! There is no record that Cyrus was preaching to the faithfuls of the "North" and "South" (Protestantism and Catholicism)!!! Nor was Cyrus claiming to be the bird of prey!!!

"Calling a bird of prey from the east, the man who executes My counsel, from a far country. Indeed I have spoken it; I will also bring it to pass. I have purposed it; I will also do it." (Is. 46:11, NKJV)

The prophecy speaks of the calling of a "bird of prey" from the east. The "bird of prey" refers to a man who would execute God's counsel from a far country. He could not be mistaken for other messengers because the prophecy specifies which part of the east he would originate--not from the Near East or Middle East where the early messengers of God came from, but from the Far East. The country in which this prophecy was fulfilled is the Philippines, "the country which stands almost at the geographical center of the Far East"!!! This is what is being said of the Philippines by Mr. Horacio dela Costa, a historian:

"It cannot be without significance that the country which stands almost at the geographical center of the Far East, the Philippines, should also be that which Christianity has taken the deepest root."

Reference:[ Dela Costa, Horacio. Asia and the Philippines, p.169]

This is where Brother Felix Y. Manalo preached about the Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo), which was registered with the Philippine government concurrent with the outbreak of World War I on July 27, 1914!!!

Historians document the emergence of the Iglesia ni Cristo or the Church of Christ, as can be read in a book entitled, Dynamic Religious Movements:

"The Iglesia ni Cristo is significant not only in the Philippines. As one of the largest, most powerful and dynamic independent, indigenous churches in the Third World, the Iglesia ni Cristo demands our careful study.

"What is the story of the Iglesia ni Cristo? Can we discover the reasons for its remarkable growth? Why has it been so successful in propagating its teachings in areas where other churches have grown only with difficulty?

"The date of official registration was July 27, 1914, the day which witnessed the beginning of the First World War." (pp. 85, 88)

Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Kurapsyon wrote:
<quoted text>
Japanese and German warships were also in the bay observing the battle. Either of them were in standby to take over the Philippines if the Americans abort their assault on the Spanish forces. No doubt the Japanese and German warships would've also easily defeated the Spanish at Manila Bay.
So if the US didn't annex the Philippines in 1898, either the Japanese or Germans will. We would've been fluent in either Nippongo or German instead of English. Anyway, both Japanese and German languages are still very useful nowadays.
Kurapsyon,

I had met several Catholics and Protestants who are fluent in Japanese!!! Their fellow Catholics and Protestants call them "Japayuki"!!! But we call them "My countrymen, My brothers and sisters"!!!

Why do Catholics and Protestants call them with a degrading name??? It is because the spurious religions neglected the feelings of their own poor!!! They have become insensitive:

“In practice, both Catholics and Protestants neglect poor of our land. The group that has significantly moved into this vacuum is the Iglesia ni Cristo…

"By passing the enigma of how many members they really have, we must acknowledge that the Iglesia ni Cristo provides much that the common tao needs; a sense of belonging, of community, of being part or a successful enterprise”

Reference: A. Leonard Tuggy & Ralph Toliver. Seeing the church in the Philippines, 1972, p.140.

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

nyg wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Elias is just busy; busy sucking Jose Ventilacions cock!
Nyg,

Your post just reminded me of your very own role models either as "another Christ on earth" or as "VICARIVS FILII DEI":

A Roman Catholic book divulged the ugly manners of Roman Catholic priests:

"That all priests do not practice all the virtues, that some have fallen into the grave and scandalous error, is a fact which no serious person could deny. From the earliest days priests have been guilty even of heresy, indeed, all the heresies of Christendom have been started and promoted by priests..."

Reference:(Whereon To Stand: What Catholics Believe And Why, pp. 240-241)

It is clear from the Catholic book that priests do not practice virtues but grave and scandalous immoralities including heresy, and all the heresies of Christendom have been started and promoted by priests!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Ozzy

Catskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

There is absolutely NO "Far East" in the Bible.

Iglesia ni Manalo always wants to say garbage like "Show me where Catholic is in the Bible!" blah blah blah...how often are they asked similar questions and they come up with some twisted way of interpreting scripture? All too often. This is just another one. There is absolutely NO "Far East" found anywhere in the Bible and NO insinuation of it. There is nothing about Philippines, islands of Asia, and the man from afar was in fact Cyrus the Great. That is accepted by EVERY Christian religion except Iglesia ni Manalo. Do they think they are some sort of founders of new information? bwahahaha
nyg

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

So you didn't dispute that you were busy sucking Jose Ventilacion's cock!
I'll take that as fact from now on. Lol
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Nyg,
Your post just reminded me of your very own role models either as "another Christ on earth" or as "VICARIVS FILII DEI":
A Roman Catholic book divulged the ugly manners of Roman Catholic priests:
"That all priests do not practice all the virtues, that some have fallen into the grave and scandalous error, is a fact which no serious person could deny. From the earliest days priests have been guilty even of heresy, indeed, all the heresies of Christendom have been started and promoted by priests..."
Reference:(Whereon To Stand: What Catholics Believe And Why, pp. 240-241)
It is clear from the Catholic book that priests do not practice virtues but grave and scandalous immoralities including heresy, and all the heresies of Christendom have been started and promoted by priests!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
israelNOTpinas

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Ozzy wrote:
the man from afar was in fact Cyrus the Great. That is accepted by EVERY Christian religion except Iglesia ni Manalo.

Do they think they are some sort of founders of new information? bwahahaha
Information of New Cult of Manalo.

Im not good in twisting...LMAO
israelNOTpinas

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>

"Calling a bird of prey from the east, the man who executes My counsel, from a far country. Indeed I have spoken it; I will also bring it to pass. I have purposed it; I will also do it." (Is. 46:11, NKJV)
The prophecy speaks of the calling of a "bird of prey" from the east. The "bird of prey" refers to a man who would execute God's counsel from a far country. He could not be mistaken for other messengers because the prophecy specifies which part of the east he would originate--not from the Near East or Middle East where the early messengers of God came from, but from the Far East. The country in which this prophecy was fulfilled is the Philippines, "the country which stands almost at the geographical center of the Far East"!!! This is what is being said of the Philippines by Mr. Horacio dela Costa, a historian:
"It cannot be without significance that the country which stands almost at the geographical center of the Far East, the Philippines, should also be that which Christianity has taken the deepest root."
Reference:[ Dela Costa, Horacio. Asia and the Philippines, p.169]
This is where Brother Felix Y. Manalo preached about the Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo), which was registered with the Philippine government concurrent with the outbreak of World War I on July 27, 1914!!!

Improve your low I.Q.!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Hung hang,

I've heard it a thousand times...
stop your brainwashing BUDOL-BUDOL technique...

Don't cast a spell...Stop Hypnotism...Beware of INCM Manalo magic trick.

We are AWAKE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••