Senate backs new commandant for Marin...

Senate backs new commandant for Marine Corps

There are 9 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jul 25, 2014, titled Senate backs new commandant for Marine Corps. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

By voice vote this week, the Senate approved President Barack Obama's nomination of Gen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1 Jul 25, 2014
Will he go to Mexico and get our soldier out..............since Obama is too weak to do it.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#2 Jul 25, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
Will he go to Mexico and get our soldier out.
Are you talking about the man who went into Mexico with a 5.56-caliber rifle, a 12-gauge shotgun, and a .45-caliber pistol, as well as more than 400 rounds of ammunition?
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#3 Jul 25, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
Will he go to Mexico and get our soldier out..........since Obama is too weak to do it.
No Obama would rather get an Army deserter back by making a trade for 5 terrorists to be released for the deserter.

Paris

#4 Jul 25, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about the man who went into Mexico with a 5.56-caliber rifle, a 12-gauge shotgun, and a .45-caliber pistol, as well as more than 400 rounds of ammunition?
You act like that's a lot. How many did Holder and Obama transport into Mexico.........you are a hoot. I have over 2000 rounds pookie, and my husband as many. Put away your BB gun sweet cheeks. We will protect ourselves. It's easy to see the liberal government won't.
fatbacks x

Portland, OR

#5 Jul 25, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You act like that's a lot. How many did Holder and Obama transport into Mexico.........you are a hoot. I have over 2000 rounds pookie, and my husband as many. Put away your BB gun sweet cheeks. We will protect ourselves. It's easy to see the liberal government won't.
I'll allow you 3 incoming rounds before you and your hubby s--t yourselves. You tea baggers are a comical lot.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#6 Jul 25, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, along with every other thing he owned since he was moving and Mexico was a tourist stop en route to his new home. Get with the program, idiot. It was a mistake-a wrong turn. Do you really hate our military that much that you want to see an honorable man rot in a Mexican prison for a wrong turn?

Hey everyone...[Ir]responsibility and most of the left is waging a *war on veterans*. Show Democrats the door in 11/14.

Paris

#10 Jul 27, 2014
fatbacks x wrote:
<quoted text>I'll allow you 3 incoming rounds before you and your hubby s--t yourselves. You tea baggers are a comical lot.
Great, say 400 yards to start.
Cordwainer Trout

Cub Run, KY

#11 Jul 27, 2014
After the many purges of high ranking military officers by Obama over the past several years, any military officer's character if accepting an appointment by this tyrant and spoiler of American tradition is in question. We have always stressed in America that there be no litmus tests for appointments, yet Obama demands these officers support sexual deviancy in the military and other abominations. Obama is a Marxist tyrant and is systematically destroying our military.

Paris

#12 Jul 27, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
After the many purges of high ranking military officers by Obama over the past several years, any military officer's character if accepting an appointment by this tyrant and spoiler of American tradition is in question. We have always stressed in America that there be no litmus tests for appointments, yet Obama demands these officers support sexual deviancy in the military and other abominations. Obama is a Marxist tyrant and is systematically destroying our military.
Hey, careful, you don't want to give the perverts a bad name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arizona, Texas send 400 troops to border after ... 2 hr FART SPECIAL 91
News President Trump Wants the U.S. Military to Patr... 2 hr FART TRAVEL 355
News Air force base may become tourism hotspot Fri Naysayer 11
News 'Nerves of steel': She calmly landed the Southw... Apr 18 Janet 1
News Trump Bashes California On Border Mission, Brow... Apr 18 Susan 2
News The Latest: US sees room for California pact on... Apr 18 Retribution 5
News Report: Israel targeted advanced Iranian air de... Apr 18 Jeff Brightone 1